Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Interim on RTSP - Remote participation details

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:45:19 +0200

It will be possible to participate remotely over phone and in Jabber in 
the RTSP meeting.

Phone bridge:
+46 8 719 9500

when prompted for your conference code, please enter 62062 on your 
telephone keypad.

Jabber:
xmpp:[email-masked]

Slides will be made available, most likely in a just in time fashion. 
Details on this will be provided later.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:15:38 +0200

Hi,

A temporary document area is available here:
http://www.denstore.se/IETF/rtsp/

Current all 4 of the received Liaison statements are available here. And 
the agenda slides to.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund