Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC Review: draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:17:20 -0500

Sorry folks - obviously I had the wrong title in the original
announcement

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 5:45 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Chris Boulton'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: WG Review: draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-07

Hi folks,

This is to announce a Working Group Last Call on the following document
to be published a Best Current Practice (BCP):
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08.
txt

The review period will end on 23 May 2008 (3 weeks time). 

Note that I have cross-posted to the BEHAVE and MMUSIC WGs, but ask that
you please send your comments only to the SIPPING WG and author(s). 

The following reviewers have already volunteered:  Vijay Gurbani,
Spencer Dawkins, Francois Audet, and Dan Wing  (thanks guys!)

However, we do encourage others to review and make any final comments on
the document at this time.  

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

As a reminder, the SIPPING WG review guidelines are available at:
https://softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-review-guideline
s.html

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:39:35 +0300

> the document at this time.

I am overall happy with the document.

Section 5.2 refers to ANAT for v6 media transition. I thought it was being 
deprecated by ICE, so I am a bit confused.

Otherwise, minor typo in section 7.2. Not sure if it comes from bibxml or 
something:
              Camarillo, G., "IPv6 Transcition in the Session Initiation

Best regards,                                      ^^^

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 13:06:34 +0300

Hi,

> deprecated by ICE, so I am a bit confused.

yes, we have to remove the ANAT part. We will edit the draft so that it 
only refers  to ICE in that part.

Thanks,

Gonzalo