Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: Liaison Statement on offer/answer procedures]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:06:31 +0300

Folks,

FYI: we will be working on this LS in SIPPING (see email below).

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Liaison Statement on offer/answer procedures
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:05:46 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
To: sipping <[email-masked]>
CC: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Folks,

the SIPPING WG has received the following LS from 3GPP:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/444/

We have talked to the MMUSIC chairs (MMUSIC was in the cc: of this LS)
and they are OK with working on this LS in SIPPING. In any case, we will
send our answer to the MMUSIC folks for comments before getting back to
3GPP.

This LS has to do with the offer/answer method, which was developed by
MMUSIC, but is also related to the SIP machinery associated to
offer/answer (i.e., rejected re-INVITEs). That is why we consider
SIPPING the right place to discuss it.

Comments on this LS are appreciated.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic