Subject: [MMUSIC] Agenda for the MMUSIC Interim Meeting

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 15:55:06 +0300

Please find below the agenda for the MMUSIC interim meeting on RTSP
to be held on 19 and 20 May 2008 in Stockholm.

Magnus, Jean-Francois, and Joerg

Draft Agenda: IETF MMUSIC Interim meeting on RTSP
=================================================

Monday (19/5)
-------------

12-17.30 Open issues in current RTSP 2.0 Core specification
          draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-18
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=23194&atid=377744

19-      Social Dinner

Tuesday (20/5)
--------------

9-10     Open issues in RTSP exstension under developement
          NAT traversal for media controlled by RTSP
          draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-06
          draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-01

10-12    Discussion on received LS replies regarding RTSP

          Review of incoming liaison statements from 3GPP SA4, ETSI
          Tispan, Open IPTV forum, CableLabs and other organizations as
          appropriate.

          These include:
          https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file542.doc

          - Fast Content Switching
            3GPP TS 26.346 section 5.5

          - FLUTE session setup with RTSP
            3GPP TS 26.346 (section 8.5)
            draft-lohmar-mmusic-rtsp-flute-01

          - Quality of Experience signalling
            3GPP TS 26.234 (section 11)

12-13 Lunch

13-15: Other Proposals for extension to RTSP

    A. Server to Client media configuration update

    B. Link characteristics information for Mobile IPTV QoS Support

15-16.30  Using SIP to establish RTSP controlled sessions
           - TISPAN
           - 3GPP

16.30-17: Wrap Up

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic