Subject: [MMUSIC] New version of draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-05 uploaded

From: "Jan Lindquist" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:48:04 +0200

Hello,

A new version of the draft
draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-05 has been uploaded. It
adds a couple of new use cases based on feedback received from people. A
couple of new sections are introduced to clarify the expectations on the
session control protocol plus practical call flows with an emphasis on
how the use cases can be realized.

Link below:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-strea
ming-media-05.txt

The draft will be presented in the interim meeting in Stockholm during
session called "Using SIP to establish RTSP controlled sessions".

Best regards,
Jan Lindquist
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic