Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 11:54:25 +0200

Hi,

This version is the XMLized version of the document. The 3GPP documents
has been quite stable and no changes affecting the registrations
requested in this document. I have requested AD sponsored publication as
informational of this document.

Diff
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP and RTSP extensions defined for 3GPP Packet-switched Streaming Service and Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, P. Frojdh
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-05-08

The Packet-switched Streaming Service (PSS) and the Multimedia
Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS) defined by 3GPP use SDP and RTSP
with some extensions.  This document provides information about these
extensions and registers the RTSP and SDP extensions with IANA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt