Subject: [MMUSIC] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5583 (1828)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:39:57 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5583,
"Signaling Media Decoding Dependency in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5583&eid=1828

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.2.2, pg.10

Original Text
-------------
[[ last paragraph of Section 5.2.2: ]]

          v
|  Further, dependency types MUST be defined in a Standards-Track
   document.

Corrected Text
--------------
|  Further dependency types MUST be defined in a Standards-Track
   document.

Notes
-----
Rationale:
  In this case, "Further" is an attribute; the spurious comma
  separates this attribute from its noun "[dependency] types",
  and thus changes the sense of the sentence in an inappropriate
  manner.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5583 (draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-08)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Signaling Media Decoding Dependency in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
Publication Date    : July 2009
Author(s)           : T. Schierl, S. Wenger
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG