Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE TCP final fixes (and WGLC)

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 14:56:36 +0200

Folks,

Due to the packed schedule of the WG meeting today, we didn't have time 
to present the ICE TCP draft. Luckily, we seem to have all our open 
issues closed and I believe (and everyone I've talked with seems to 
agree) we're pretty much ready for WGLC.

Jonathan Lennox's review pointed out a few small things worth fixing 
before the WGLC so I'm planning to post a new version containing these 
fixes (as discussed on that thread) soon. I'll wait a few more days for 
more comments, so if you have any, please post them now so that they can 
be addressed before the WGLC too.

Cheers,
Ari

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:52:04 +0300

On Apr 1, 2011, at 3:56 PM, Ari Keranen wrote:
> Jonathan Lennox's review pointed out a few small things worth fixing before the WGLC so I'm planning to post a new version containing these fixes (as discussed on that thread) soon.

The updated version is now available:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13.txt

Cheers,
Ari