Subject: [MMUSIC] Proposed milestone update

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:11:54 +0200

The chairs have been drafting a proposal for updating the current list of 
milestones in MMUSIC, which is a bit out of date. Please take a look at 
the proposal below. If you have comments, now is the time to air them.

Just a brief reminder that we can always submit documents before the date 
stated in the milestone, but we shouldn't sleep and send documents after 
that date.

Apr 2011        Submit ICE Options Registry as a Proposed Standard
June 2011       Submit SDP Image Attribute as Proposed Standard
June 2011       Submit ICE-TCP draft as a Proposed Standard
June 2011       Submit SDP extensions for audio media streams over
                 Circuit- Switched bearers as Proposed Standard
June 2011       Submit revised RTSP spec for Proposed or Draft Standard
                 (as appropriate)
Aug 2011        Submit RTSP NAT considerations draft	
Sep 2011        Submit Considerations for using SDP offer/answer with
                 middleboxes for BCP
Oct 2011        Submit SDP extensions for Media Loopback for Proposed
                 Standard
Dec 2011        Submit SCTP-Based Media Transport in SDP as Proposed
                 Standard.
Jan 2012        SDP extensions for Media Capability Negotiations
Jan 2012        Submit SDP extensions for Media Titles and Media
                 Bandwidth Capability Negotiations as Proposed Standard
Feb 2012        Submit revised SDP specification to IETF for Proposed
                 Standard
July 2012       Submit Offer/Answer Examples as Informational

Cheers,

        Miguel and Flemming.

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain