Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-11

Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) defines a mechanism for
NAT traversal for multimedia communication protocols based on the
offer/answer model of session negotiation.  ICE works by providing a
set of candidate transport addresses for each media stream, which are
then validated with peer-to-peer connectivity checks based on Session
Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN).  ICE provides a general framework
for describing candidates, but only defines UDP-based transport
protocols.  This specification extends ICE to TCP-based media,
including the ability to offer a mix of TCP and UDP-based candidates
for a single stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.