Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:54:44 -0400

This is to announce a 2 week Working Group Last Call for

     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13

as Proposed Standard. Please review and provide any comments you may 
have on the document before Monday, May 2nd, 2011. Comments should be 
sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list.

Thanks

     Flemming & Miguel

Draft Info:

	Title           : TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-11

Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) defines a mechanism for
NAT traversal for multimedia communication protocols based on the
offer/answer model of session negotiation.  ICE works by providing a
set of candidate transport addresses for each media stream, which are
then validated with peer-to-peer connectivity checks based on Session
Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN).  ICE provides a general framework
for describing candidates, but only defines UDP-based transport
protocols.  This specification extends ICE to TCP-based media,
including the ability to offer a mix of TCP and UDP-based candidates
for a single stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-13.txt