Subject: [MMUSIC] Getting the SDP right for draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-08.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 21:48:11 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-08.txt has been uplaoded, 
this includes new input and a rewrite of section 5, following the 
discussions in the Prague MMUSIC meeting and the mailing list.

Comments/corrections are most welcome. We plan to revise this
in a few weeks and submit the final version to the DCCP working group.

best wishes,

Gorry

----

Filename:	 draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-08.txt

Revision:	 08
Title:		 Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation for 
NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP)
Creation date:	 2011-05-17
WG ID:		 dccp
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
    This document specifies an alternative encapsulation of the Datagram
    Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), referred to as DCCP-UDP.  This
    encapsulation allows DCCP to be carried through the current
    generation of Network Address Translation (NAT) middleboxes without
    modification of those middleboxes.  This document also updates the
    SDP information for DCCP defined in RFC 5762.