Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 01:58:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registry for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Options
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-05-13

   It has been identified that Interactive Connectivity Establishment
   (ICE) RFC5245 is missing a registry for ICE options.  This document
   defines this missing IANA registry and updates RFC5245.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-02.txt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:13:14 +0200

Hi,

This is an update of the document to address the commentes received in
IETF last call.

Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-02

Cheers

Magnus

On 2011-05-13 10:58, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------