Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:14:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Ari Keranen
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) defines a mechanism for
   NAT traversal for multimedia communication protocols based on the
   offer/answer model of session negotiation.  ICE works by providing a
   set of candidate transport addresses for each media stream, which are
   then validated with peer-to-peer connectivity checks based on Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN).  ICE provides a general framework
   for describing candidates, but only defines UDP-based transport
   protocols.  This specification extends ICE to TCP-based media,
   including the ability to offer a mix of TCP and UDP-based candidates
   for a single stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:49:26 +0300

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt

This new revision addresses all the fixes and changes proposed during the WGLC. This version is identical to the one posted earlier to the list. Unless someone thinks we really need the TCP ice-option, I believe we can move forward with this version.

Cheers,
Ari