Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:57:47 -0700

I just uploaded a new version of this draft.

The bulk of this document will probably be integrated in rfc5245bis, but I
wanted to be sure that the new editor will have access to a recent version of
this document.

The problem with the ice-mismatch has been fixed in the IANA registry.  Thanks
to everyone involved in the process.

But there is one small thing that will probably do not have its place in
rfc5245bis.  Appendix B contains an analysis of all the session level only SDP
attributes, to be sure that the problems described in this spec were limited
to ICE.  My conclusion was that "only the ICE attributes are of concern but
that steps should be taken to ensure that these problems cannot happen for
future new attributes."

Because this draft will never be published as an RFC, perhaps
draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis would be a good place for adding text ensuring this.

Thanks.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04.txt
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:45:52 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media level ice-options SDP attribute
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   This document normatively updates RFC 5245 by redefining the ice-
   options SDP attribute as a session-level and media-level attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/