Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:04:38 +0200

I have updated the draft with some feedback from the discussion on the list.
There are no (intentional) changes to the actual technology of the 
mechanism.
Hopefully it is a little clearer  now.

              Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:03:39 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Cross Session Stream Identification in the Session Description Protocol
Creation date:	 2012-10-15
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01

Abstract:
    This document specifies a grouping mechanism for RTP media streams
    that can be used to specify relations between media streams within
    different RTP sessions.

    This mechanism is used to signal the association between the RTP
    concept of SSRC and the WebRTC concept of "media stream" / "media
    stream track" using SDP signalling.

    This document is an input document for discussion.  It should be
    discussed in the MMUSIC WG list, [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat