Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-02.txt

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 18:30:54 +0200

Hey all,

Just posted a new version of the latching draft. This version mostly
addresses comments from the chairs and clarifies some of the security
implications of using latching.

Diff2 available here:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-02.txt

Cheers,
Emil

--
https://jitsi.org

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-02.txt
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:27:03 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Emil Ivov and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ivov-mmusic-latching
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Latching: Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT) for Media in Real-Time
Communication
Creation date:	 2012-10-08
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-mmusic-latching
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-02

Abstract:
   This document describes behavior of signalling intermediaries in RTC
   deployments, sometimes referred to as Session Border Controllers
   (SBCs), when performing Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT).  HNT is a set of
   mechanisms, such as media relaying and latching, that such
   intermediaries use to enable other RTC devices behind NATs to
   communicate with each other.  This document is non-normative, and is
   only written to explain HNT in order to provide a reference to the
   IETF community, as well as an informative description to
   manufacturers, and users.

The IETF Secretariat