Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-12.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 13:02:20 +0200

We have put a new version of the CS draft, and we the authors believe 
that this closes all the open issues indicating during the WGLC.

Recently we had a discussion on the registration of the "E164" address 
type. We have clarified that this registration is for using together with 
the "PSTN" net type.

We have changed the syntax to refer to RFC 3966 (global-number). This 
does not have an impact on the actual protocol.

And we have added procedures for a case when the SDP answerer is in 
charge of setting up the CS call, but somehow that call fails.

 From the authors' perspective, the draft is complete and ready.

/Miguel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-12.txt
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 02:10:21 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-12.txt
has been successfully submitted by Miguel A. Garcia-Martin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs
Revision:	 12
Title:		 Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up 
Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public 
Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
Creation date:	 2012-10-08
WG ID:		 mmusic
Number of pages: 37
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-12.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-12
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-12

Abstract:
    This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
    for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
    for establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched
    bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

The IETF Secretariat