Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:40:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Offer/Answer Considerations for G.723 Annex A and G.729 Annex B
	Author(s)       : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-23

Abstract:
   RFC4856 describes the annexa parameter for G723 and the annexb
   parameter for G729, G729D and G729E. However, the specification does
   not describe the offerer and answerer behavior when the value of the
   annexa or annexb parameter does not match in the SDP offer and
   answer.  This document provides the offer/answer considerations for
   these parameters and updates RFC4856.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Parthasarathi R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:42:01 +0530

Hi all,

Offer/Answer Considerations for G.723 Annex A and G.729 Annex B draft is
published with the change in the draft filename as
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-00.txt. As per IETF-84 discussion, there is
no open item in this revision of the draft. Could you please review and
provide your valuable experts comments for further progress.

Thanks
Partha & Muthu  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 1:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Offer/Answer Considerations for G.723 Annex A and
G.729 Annex B
	Author(s)       : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-23

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic