Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-14

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:55:52 -0500

This is to announce a 2 week Working Group Last Call for

     draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-14

as Proposed Standard. Please review and provide any comments you may 
have on the document by December 5, 2012. Comments should be sent to the 
document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you review the document but 
do not have any comments, please send a note to that effect as well.

Thanks

        Flemming

Draft Info:

  This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal mechanism for media controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Jeff Goldberg
                           Magnus Westerlund
                           Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-14.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-11-15

Abstract:
    This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
    (NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams setup and controlled
    with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).  It uses
    Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use RTSP as a
    signalling channel, defining the necessary extra RTSP extensions and
    procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/