Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 05:04:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Evaluation of Different Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal Techniques for Media Controlled by Real-time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-06.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-11-23

Abstract:
   This document describes several Network Address Translator (NAT)
   traversal techniques that were considered to be used for establishing
   the RTP media flows controlled by the Real-time Streaming Protocol
   (RTSP).  Each technique includes a description on how it would be
   used, the security implications of using it and any other deployment
   considerations it has.  There are also discussions on how NAT
   traversal techniques relates to firewalls and how each technique can
   be applied in different use cases.  These findings where used when
   selecting the NAT traversal for RTSP 2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:09:55 +0100

WG,

This version is the update to address all of Flemming's comments from
the WG last call. If you check the diff:

You will notice that this version has gone through a number of
significant changes. Including clearer section structure around
variants. Expanded comparison table and conclusions. Many, many
editorial fixes and quite a lot of corrections and clarifications.

Based on that I would recommend the WG chairs to make a second call on
these changes before requesting publication.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-11-23 14:04, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------