Subject: [MMUSIC] Grouping discussion

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:30:02 +0000

I have made a small revision to the AVTEXT agenda which can be found here.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda/avtext/

The addition is to add

draft-burman-rtcweb-mmusic-media-structure-00

as a relevant document to the discussion on grouping, which is joint with MMUSIC.

There is also planned to be an ad-hoc discussion of the grouping material on Monday in the slot 15:40 to 17:10. If you are interested in participating in this discussion please consult with either Bo Burman, or one of the AVTEXT chairs, and we'll let you know which room, when we find out ourselves.

Regards

Keith

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:02:43 -0400

On 2013-03-10 10:30, DRAGE, Keith (Keith) wrote:

> There is also planned to be an ad-hoc discussion of the grouping
> material on Monday in the slot 15:40 to 17:10. If you are interested
> in participating in this discussion please consult with either Bo
> Burman, or one of the AVTEXT chairs, and we'll let you know which
> room, when we find out ourselves.
> 

This discussion will happen in Boca 8.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------