Subject: [MMUSIC] Feedback requested on requirements

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 16:56:13 -0400 (EDT)

The discussion of requirements for bundling has been thin.  I'd like
to go through the things that I have seen raised as "desiderata" (what
we desire, though it may not be absolutely required) and get feedback
from people on them.

Here is the first installment:

   DES F1  For each bundle, there is a group of media descriptions which
      describe the application-level RTP sessions.  This specification
      must allow the same granularity of description as when the media
      flows were not multiplexed.  This description includes identifiers
      which connect the media flows with the application and with each
      other.

   This requirement is taken from [I-D.jennings-mmusic-media-req].

   DES F2  For each bundle, there is a media description that describes
      the transport-level RTP session.

   DES F1 and DES F2 do not specify whether the transport-level media
   description may or may not also be one of the application-level media
   descriptions.

Comments?

Dale