Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-32.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:03:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Anup Rao
                          Rob Lanphier
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Martin Stiemerling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-32.txt
	Pages           : 285
	Date            : 2013-03-22

Abstract:
   This memorandum defines RTSP version 2.0 which obsoletes RTSP version
   1.0 defined in RFC 2326.

   The Real Time Streaming Protocol, or RTSP, is an application-level
   protocol for setup and control of the delivery of data with real-time
   properties.  RTSP provides an extensible framework to enable
   controlled, on-demand delivery of real-time data, such as audio and
   video.  Sources of data can include both live data feeds and stored
   clips.  This protocol is intended to control multiple data delivery
   sessions, provide a means for choosing delivery channels such as UDP,
   multicast UDP and TCP, and provide a means for choosing delivery
   mechanisms based upon RTP (RFC 3550).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-32

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-32

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:12:14 +0100

WG,

This updates takes care of the last of some smaller issues that Flemming
noticed in his chair writeup review. This includes the issues I have
brought up on the mailing list.

The diff of the changes:

A number of changes in this diff are due to the new XML2RFC tool. The
significant changes are:

Section 10.2 - above 1024 registered port.

Section C.1.2, C.1.3, C.2.2 - Clarifing usage of RTP/RTCP multiplexing.

Appendix D: SDP usage clarification, intro + D.1.5

I would note that this document has been bitten by bugs in the XML2RFC
tool. Two issues to be noted.

- The long line is due to hangtext not keeping within limits
- Some hangtext items without content has diseapeard in the MIME
registration.

Thus I will resubmit a version with the old XML tool to avoid these.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-03-22 17:03, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------