Subject: [MMUSIC] Review Request - draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02 - (RFC6714 Related)

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:31:25 -0700

Hello Christer, Steffan, Eric

This is a request for reviewing the following sections

5.22

of the draft

draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02

It will be greatly appreciated if you could inform on your willingness for
reviewing the aforementioned sessions.

It would be great to have your review feedback/comments/inputs before June
9th 2013.

The document is available here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Suhas Nandakumar

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 09:08:56 -0400

I only looked at 5.22. It looks accurate.

On Apr 26, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It will be greatly appreciated if you could inform on your willingness for reviewing the aforementioned sessions.
> 
> It would be great to have your review feedback/comments/inputs before June 9th 2013.
>