Subject: [MMUSIC] Review Request - draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02 - (RFC4975 Related)

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:27:02 -0700

Hello Ben, Rohan, Cullen

This is a request for reviewing the following section

5.45

of the draft

draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02

It will be greatly appreciated if you could inform on your willingness for
reviewing the aforementioned sessions.

It would be great to have your review feedback/comments/inputs before June
9th 2013.

The document is available here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Suhas Nandakumar

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:07:30 +0100

Hi Suhas,
I read the section of your draft. As you stated, the SDP attributes used
for MSRP are not relevant to RTP or any future or current RTP muxing
attributes.
Regards,
-rohan