Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #21 (rfc4566bis): ptime and maxptime

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 13:34:09 -0000

#21: ptime and maxptime

 Question is:
   > a=ptime: and a=maxptime:
   > - Are these always integers?

 Paul K.'s suggestion:
 One possibility would be to allow the use of decimal fractions only when
 the fractional part is non-zero. E.g.,

        ptime-value = packet-time
        packet-time = integer | non-zero-real
        non-zero-real = (integer / "0") "." *"0" integer

 (Note that in SDP ABNF "integer" never starts with a "0".)

 (This definition could also be used for framerate.) It would guarantee
 that values that are an integral number of milliseconds never have a
 fractional part, which would provide some compatibility with
 implementations that expect only integers.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Reporter:                |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mmusic-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
    Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
Priority:  major         |  Component:  rfc4566bis
 Version:                |   Severity:  -
Keywords:                |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/21>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>

---

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 13:34:38 -0000

#21: ptime and maxptime

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------+------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect            |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major             |  Component:  rfc4566bis
   Version:                    |   Severity:  -
Resolution:                    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>