Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #16 (rfc4566bis): 4566bis: Section 8.2.4 defines the IANA registry and populates it with the attributes defined in 4566, however, Section 8.2.4 does not specify the name or format of the table.

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 11:01:43 -0000

#16: 4566bis: Section 8.2.4 defines the IANA registry and populates it with the
attributes defined in 4566, however, Section 8.2.4 does not specify the
name or format of the table.

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The defect has been addressed in draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4566bis-iana-
 updates-01 and 4566bis-12.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect            |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major             |  Component:  rfc4566bis
   Version:                    |   Severity:  Active WG Document
Resolution:  fixed             |   Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/16#comment:2>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>