Subject: [MMUSIC] Mandating RTCP MUX in bundle

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 03:19:43 +0200

Hi,

I am surprised at the outcome. Since there was a first hum about using one
or two which  was not conclusive the second hum was about who cannot live
with option one which is mandating RTCP mux with bundle and since there were
no objection this was accepted. This is not the same as selecting between
two and option two was not an option. 

The logic of the second hum does not prevent option two to be used too and
the document should reflect it. I think the option one should be a SHOULD
and not  MUST

Roni

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:35:49 +0900

> the document should reflect it. I think the option one should be a SHOULD

The only way we gain the advantages of option 1 is to make it mandatory.

I didn't see any fundamental issue with the process here.  The first
round of hums established that there was generally more support for
option 1.  Then the chairs asked if anyone couldn't live with option 1
and heard nothing.

If you have new information you think suggests that option 2 is
needed, then I'm sure we'd all like to know about that.