Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 18:52:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format Constraints
        Authors         : Peter Thatcher
                          Mo Zanaty
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Bo Burman
                          Adam Roach
                          Byron Campen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-11-11

Abstract:
   In this specification, we define a framework for identifying Source
   RTP Streams with the constraints on its payload format in the Session
   Description Protocol.  This framework uses "rid" SDP attribute to: a)
   effectively identify the Source RTP Streams within a RTP Session, b)
   constrain their payload format parameters in a codec-agnostic way
   beyond what is provided with the regular Payload Types and c) enable
   unambiguous mapping between the Source RTP Streams to their media
   format specification in the SDP.

   Note-1: The name 'rid' is not yet finalized.  Please refer to
   Section 12 for more details on the naming.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/