Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 12:40:15 -0800

Deleted milestone "Submit Trickle ICE as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit SDP extensions to classify traffic as
Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit a revision of ICE (RFC 5245) as Proposed
Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit Dual-stack Fairness with ICE as Proposed
Standard ".

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed
media streams as Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2015
from November 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extension for cross session stream
identification as Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2015
from December 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit a framework for SDP attributes when
multiplexing as Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2015 from
December 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit IANA registrations of SDP 'proto' attribute
for transporting RTP Media over TCP under various RTP profiles as
Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2015 from September 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit SCTP-Based Media Transport in SDP as
Proposed Standard.", set due date to January 2016 from January 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit SIP usage for Trickle ICE as Proposed
Standard", set due date to February 2016 from February 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as
Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2016 from March 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/charter/