Subject: [MMUSIC] Brian Haberman's No Objection on charter-ietf-mmusic-03-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 07:21:15 -0800

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mmusic-03-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mmusic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was any thought given to advancing the base specifications to Internet
Standard?

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:21:29 -0600

> Was any thought given to advancing the base specifications to Internet

Not really. This was mainly a restructuring of existing work.

Advancing to internet-standard is worth discussion, but I think it would 
be better left for a separate charter exercise. (The dependency map for 
this stuff in pretty crazy.)

Ben.