Subject: [MMUSIC] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on charter-ietf-mmusic-03-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 06:14:41 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mmusic-03-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mmusic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just checking - the work to avoid unwanted exposure of IP addresses
is now being done by the ICE working group - that's right isn't it?

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:25:13 -0600

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mmusic/

IMO, that belongs in ICE. I will make sure it continues there.