Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 04:37:19 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format Constraints as Proposed
Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed media
streams as Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit SIP usage for Trickle ICE as Proposed Standard",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Using Simulcast in SDP and RTP Sessions as Proposed
Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) with
SDP offer/answer and SIP as Proposed Standard", set due date to November 2018
from September 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as Proposed
Standard", set due date to November 2018 from March 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP Negotiation of DataChannel sub-protocols as
Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2018 from September 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit Unknown Key Share Attacks on uses of Transport
Layer Security with the Session Description Protocol as Proposed Standard",
set due date to April 2019 from March 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/about/