Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-31.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 04:17:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-31.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2019-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/
   Answer procedures for carrying out Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) between the agents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-31
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-31

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-31

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Roman Shpount <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 16:17:17 -0400

Hi Suhas,

I think there is an error introduced in this version. Old language was

It indicates that the offer arrived with a default destination for a media
component that didn't have a corresponding candidate attribute.

New language:

It indicates that the *offerer* arrived with a default destination for a
media component that didn't have a corresponding candidate attribute.

Since this language talks about session description (offer), old language
was correct. The offerer (an ICE agent) did not actually arrive anywhere.

If you want, you can make this more clear by changing this sentence to the
following:

It indicates, to the offerer, that the other party received a session
description with a default destination for a media component that didn't
have a corresponding candidate attribute.

Regards,
_____________
Roman Shpount

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 7:18 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer
> procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 13:36:43 -0700

ilhi Roman
, you are right. I noticed it and have already updated my local copy. I
will submit changes with Flemming’s review comments soon

Thanks
Suhas