Subject: [MOBILE-IP] we pay cash, NOW!

From: Marc Lev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 06:42:43 -0400

Do you know someone who is trying to sell their mobile home(s) or mobile home
park?  Do you know someone who is receiving payments from the sale of a mobile
home(s) or a mobile home park?  If you answered yes to either of these questions
we may be able to help.

Trans World Funding is in the business of helping people convert payments from
mobile home sales into immediate cash.  We have investors who purchase mobile
home notes and give the sellers a lump sum of cash instead of them having to
receive monthly payments over a long period of time.

If you know someone who is selling a mobile home(s) or a mobile home park, this
may help them sell it faster.  If you know of someone who has sold a mobile
home(s) or a mobile home park with seller financinf and is receiving monthly
payments, this may help them financially.

Please feel free  to contact me.  We pay hefty referral fees.

Marc L. Lev
TWF2000@ aol.com
(410) 637-6769

Visit our web site and you could win 2 free airline tickets!

                                www.tfund2000.com