Subject: [MOBILE-IP] We pay cash now!

From: Marc Lev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:03:14 -0400

Do you know someone who is currently trying to sell their mobile home, or mobile
home park?  Do you know someone who is receiving payments from the sale of a
mobile home or mobile home park? If you answered yes to either of these
questions we may be able to help.

At Transworld Funding we are in the business of helping people convert payments
from mobile home sales into immediate cash.  We have investors who purchase
mobile home notes and give the sellers a lump sum of cash instead of them having
to  receive monthly payments over a long period of time.

If you know someone who is selling a mobile home or mobile home park, this may
help them sell the home or park faster.  If you know of someone who has sold a
mobile home with seller financing and is receiving payments, this may help them
financially.

If you have any interest in this information, feel free to contact me at any time.

Success always,

Marc L. Lev, DCFS
President
TRANSWORLD FUNDING
[email-masked]
(410) 637-6769
Fax : (410)933-1638

P.S. We pay top dollar referral fees!