Subject: [MOBILE-IP] VERY IMPORTANT Announcement !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:08:09 -0400

September  10, 1999

          Dear Friend:

          This is an extremely IMPORTANT announcement for you!

          iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                                 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
                                 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
                                 '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
                                 Your Future May Depend on it!!!
          iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

          BUT FIRST, please read the following Editorial Excerpts from some
          important publications in the United States:

          New York Times:   "In concluding our review of financial organizations
          ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''        to effect change in the 90's, special attention should
          be called to 'World Currency Cartel' organization based in California. The
          members of this organization are amassing hundreds of millions of dollars
          in the currency market using a very LEGAL method which has NEVER
          been divulged to the general public. While their purpose is not yet known,
          their presence has most certainly been felt".

          NBC Nightly News:   "Members of the World Currency Cartel organization,
          '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''        who always keep Low Profile of themselves, are some
          of the most powerful and wealthiest people in this hemisphere".

          More Excerpts later, but first let us give you this "Important Announcement":
          ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
          We are glad to announce that for the very first time, the World Currency
          Cartel organization will instruct a LIMITED number of people worldwide on
          HOW TO CONVERT $25 INTO ONE HUNDRED OF LEGAL CURRENCY.

          We will transact the first conversion for you, after that you can quickly and
          easily do this on your own hundreds or even thousands of times each and
          every month. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS "SECRET FLAW" !
                               ==================================

          It is even more explosive than we have yet disclosed. While currency does
          fluctuates daily, we can show you HOW TO CONVERT $99 INTO $580 as
          many times as you want. That means, you will be able to CONVERT $99
          American Legal Currency Dollars for $580 OF THE SAME. You can do this
          as many times as you wish, every day, every week, every month. All very
          LEGALLY and effortlessly!

         %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
          Due to the nature of this rare opportunity, we keep everything  under
          very Low Profile. We do not advertise anywhere and the information
          is not available anywhere at all but from us. The reason we are sharing
          this with you is because we need few people to help us and share the
          wealth around the world. You are one of the very few people to receive
          this mail. Therefore, it is very important to emphasize on keeping it very
          'Low Profile' when you become a member.
         %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

          It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes each time you do this. You can do this
          from your home, your office or even while travelling. All you need is an access
          to a phone line and an address. Best of all, you can do this from ANY CITY
          ON THIS EARTH!!!

          Again, we must reiterate, anyone can do this and the source is Never-Ending.
          For as long as the global financial community continues to use different curr-
          encies with varying exchange rate, this "SECRET FLAW" will exist.
                                                                     ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
          As we have said earlier, we will do the first transaction for you and will also
          show you exactly how to do this on your own over and over again.

          The amount of exchange you would do each time is entirely up to you.
          Working just 2 to 10 hours a week, you can soon join the list of Millionaires
          who do  this on a daily  basis  several  times  a day. The transaction is so
          simple that even a high school kid  can do it!

          We at the World Currency Cartel organization would like to see a uniform
          global currency backed by Gold. But, until then, we will allow a LIMITED
          number of individuals worldwide to share in the Unlimited Profits provided
          for by the world currency differentials.

          We will espouse no more political views nor will we ask you to do so. We
          can say  however,  that  our  parent  organization  Wealth Exchange Int.
          benefits greatly by the knowledge being shared as we ourselves alongwith
          YOU benefit likewise. Your main concern surely will be, how you will benefit.

          As soon as you become a member, you can start making transanctions
          from your home, office, by telephone or through the mail  and even while
          travelling. As said earlier, we will do the first transanction for you and
          will show you exactly how to do this on your own over and over again.

          No one can stop you from earning hundreds of thousands and even millions
          of dollars each year for as long as this "SECRET FLAW" exists.
                                                                 ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
          Don't  believe us, experience it for yourself!
          ================================       Unlike anyone else, we will
          assure you a great financial freedom and you will add to our quickly growing
          base of supporters and you may join the list of Millionaires being created
          using the "SECRET FLAW" in the world currency market.
                        ==============

          DON'T ENVY US, JOIN US TODAY!!!
          iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

          There is a one time membership fee of only $195.00. BUT, if you reply by
          SEPTEMBER  30 , 1999; which is our company's  2nd  Anniversary date, you
          can join us for only $29  administrative cost. Your important documents,
          instructions, contact name & addresses, phone numbers and all other
          pertinent information  will be  mailed  to you immediately. So,  take
          advantage of our Anniversary date and join us today.

          If you are replying  AFTER   SEPTEMBER  30 , 1999;  you must pay $195.00
          for the membership fee. NO EXCEPTIONS and no more e-mail inquiries
          please.

          Upon becoming a member, you promise to keep all infos CONFIDENTIAL.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Should you choose to cancell your membership for any reason, you must
          return all documents for a refund within 60 days.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          IMPORTANT:
          *****************
          1.....Write your name & mailing address VERY CLEARLY on paper
          2..... Below your address, please write your E-mail address (Optional)
          3..... At the top Left Hand corner, write the word "New Member"
          4..... Attach a CHECK or M.O. for $29  plus $ 5 for postage & shipping
                  (TOTAL = US$ 34.00 )
          5..... Please make the Check/M.O. payable to "Wealth Exchange Int."
                  and mail it to :

                                                WEALTH EXCHANGE INT.
                                                9903  SANTA  MONICA  BLVD;
                                                SUITE  #  405
                                                BEVERLY  HILLS,
                                                CA 90212.     U.S.A.

   ( Outside  U.S.A.  Must add  US$ 12  EXTRA  for  shipping). US$ FUNDS ONLY!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Funds Must be payable at a bank in USA !
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Here are some more Editorial Excerpts:

          Wall Street :          "A discreet group of Americans, operating under the guise
                                       of World Currency Cartel have recently begun making
          rumbles in the world finance market. While at this time, their game is not
          completely known, they certainly be watched by those making major moves
          in the currency contracts".

          Financial Week :    "Watch them, monitor them, extract their knowledge
                                       and try to become one of them. That is the soundest
          financial advice we could give to someone".

          National Business Weekly :  "While this reporter has been left in the cold
                                                    as to its method of operation, we have been
          able to confirm that World Currency Cartel and its members are literally
          amassing a great fortune overnight".

          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ E N D $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 REMOVE: Your e-mail address is automatically REMOVED from our database when this Announcement was mailed to you. Thank you for your understanding!

.