Subject: [MOBILE-IP] WANTED .....Large quantity of Cellular Telephones !

From: "Paul J.Milea jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:03:28 -0500

If this email has reached you by error please forgive the intrusion.
Type "remove" in the subject line and hit send and I will promptlty
remove you from any future mailings .Please accept my sincerest
apology.I am sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

 Dear Sir(s),Ms.,Mrs.,

           I have a client looking for a very large quantity of "European "
or "GSM" type Nokia Cellular Telephones. They must not be locked.

I have listed the following
models that are needed . Please contact me immediateley if you
can provide these models or know of any one who can .If you are able
to provide please send best price on these quantities,FOB point,type of
packaging,what is included (type charger,type battery,etc.),send
email or fax 315 463 4337 in the USA.  Also I am interested in any TDMA
or other types of cellular phones in quantity ,with prices you may have .

                              Brand & Model Number             Quantities

                              Motorola V3688                          5,000
                              Nokia Model # 6110                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 3210                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 5110                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 6150                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 8810                   5,000

   Thank You,Paul J. Milea Jr. 1 (315) 374-1560   fax 1 (315) 463-4337