Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Last Call: Mobile IP Network Access Identifier Extension to P roposed

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:53:03 -0600

>I was under the impression that the nai draft had already been through
>last call, and was accepted. Is another last call due to the fact that
>the status of the document has changed?
>
>PatC
>

Pat,

The NAI draft has been through a WG last call. The current last call
is issued by the IESG as a result of the WG requesting the status of
the NAI draft changed from Experimental to Proposed Standard.

-Basavaraj

>>The IESG has received a request from the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile
>>Hosts Working Group to consider Mobile IP Network Access Identifier
>>Extension <draft-ietf-mobileip-mn-nai-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard.
>>
>>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>>final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
>>[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by December 28, 1999.
>>
>>Files can be obtained via
>>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-mn-nai-05.txt