Subject: [MOBILE-IP] MIER V01

From: Mohamed Khalil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:53:08 -0600

Hello,
 I would like to submit the following attached Internet draft for
 consideration by the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts (mobile-ip) WG.

 I would appreciate if the annoucement could also be sent to the MIP WG
 mailing list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Title           : Mobile IP Extensions Rationalization (MIER)
 Author(s)    : M. Khalil, R. Narayanan, E. Qaddoura, H. Akhtar
 Filename    : draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-01.txt
 Pages        : 7
 Date          : 06 Dec 99

      As the large scale Mobile IP deployment becomes fairly imminent, we
      see many drafts proposing new extensions for Mobile IP. Therefore
      there is a real need to conserve the type field in the extensions
      structure. MIER describes a new extensions structure to Mobile IP
      to make the extensions truly extensible

 <<draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-01.txt>>