Subject: [MOBILE-IP] MIER as WG Document

From: Raja Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:34:09 -0600

Hello Raj and Phil,

As per input/feedback from some members of the WG group, MIER draft has been
updated to v3. It has been sent to the Drafts editor. It is also attached to
this email.

As articulated in our original request, we would like to request for working
draft status and move quickly down the standardization steps.

thanks,

--Raja

 <<draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-03.txt>>

------------------> forward

                    Date:         Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:26:55 -0600
                    Reply-To:     Basavaraj Patil
<[email-masked]>
                    Sender:       "IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts
(mobile-ip)"
                                  <[email-masked]>
                    From:         Basavaraj Patil
<[email-masked]>
                    Subject:      MIER as WG Document - Comments?
                    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

                    Hello,

                    I-D draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-02.txt is being
considered as a WG
                    document. Please provide comments to the discussion list
by 12/20/9
                    if you disagree.

                    -Raj

---

From: Patrice Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:29:15 -0800

short, sweet and concise.

ship it.

PatC

---

From: Kevin Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:49:33 +0800

I'm sorry that I cannot find [Perkins98] in the [References] section.