Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Last Call: Mobile IP Network Access Identifier Extension to Proposed Standard

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:37:49 -0500

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Patrice Calhoun wrote:

>>I was under the impression that the nai draft had already been through
>>last call, and was accepted. Is another last call due to the fact that
>>the status of the document has changed?

Exactly.

---

From: Patrice Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:25:44 -0800

PatC
>The IESG has received a request from the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile
>Hosts Working Group to consider Mobile IP Network Access Identifier
>Extension <draft-ietf-mobileip-mn-nai-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard.
>
>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
>[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by December 28, 1999.
>
>Files can be obtained via
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-mn-nai-05.txt