Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] Draft 15

From: "Peter Grimstrup (TED)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:22:43 +0200

Hi Charlie,

Your revision seems to be fine, a question and a comment though:

Did I miss the conclusion on the piggyback discussion, or is 
this still an item?

Peter
----------------------------------------------------------------
> Here is a list of changes:
> 
>     -  Specified that Binding Updates with zero lifetime and 
>        the 'A' bit set should cause a Binding Acknowledgement
>        to be sent back to the Source IP address of the Binding
>        Update.

I still think "Source IP address" should be 
  exists(alt-CoA) ? alt-CoA : Source IP address

> 
> I'll wait a bit longer before sending it, depending on current
> mailing list discussion and any other comments that may be
> contributed.  Surely there will be some other changes that have
> to be made anyway, but it is possible to imagine that they will
> be small ones.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Charlie P.