Subject: [mobile-ip] WG last call - draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-08.txt

From: "Patil Basavaraj (NET/Dallas)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:17:34 -0500

Hello,

Revision 8 of rfc2002bis has been submitted. The new revision
incorporates
the MIER extensions into this document. MIER as a separate WG I-D will
be deprecated since the concept has been included in the base MIPv4
spec.

We would like to solicit comments and feedback on the new revision of
the
I-D with emphasis on the MIER sections. The deadline for receiving
comments
on this I-D is 09/28/01 after which time we will submit it to the IESG
for approval.

So if you have concerns/comments/ssues (NOT HMAC MD5), please raise them
now.

Regards,
-Basavaraj

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-08.t
xt