Subject: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found and action taken.

From: System Attendant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:38:17 -0800

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has detected virus-infected attachment(s).

Sender = [email-masked]
Recipient(s) = [email-masked]
Subject = new photos from my party!
Scanning Time = 01/28/2002 03:38:14

Action on virus found:
The attachment www.myparty.yahoo.com exists WORM_MYPARTY.A virus. ScanMail
has Moved it.  The attachment was moved to C:\Program
Files\Trend\Smex\Virus\www.myparty.yahoo3c5538268.com_.

Warning to recipient. ScanMail has detected a virus sent to you from
[email-masked] on 01/28/2002 at 03:38 AM with a subject of new
photos from my
party!.#####################################################################
################################# This email communication may contain
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipients identified above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print this
email. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all
copies.
############################################################################
##########################