Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-le-mobileip-dh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:07:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Diffie Hellman based Key Distribution for 
                          Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Faccin, F. Le
	Filename	: draft-le-mobileip-dh-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 04-Jan-02
	
Mobile IP [1] requires several security associations: the Mobile Node
must share a security association with its Home agent and its
Correspondent Nodes to send the binding update; these messages must
be authenticated to prevent potential denial of service attacks [2].
The MN and the Home Agent can have a static security association,
established at the configuration time, but the case of the
Correspondent Node is more complex since it cannot be assumed that
the MN and the CN have any pre-established security association.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-mobileip-dh-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-le-mobileip-dh-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-le-mobileip-dh-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.