Subject: Re: [mobile-ip] salt lake city draft meeting minutes

From: Brian Haley USG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 16:02:20 -0500

> -------------WG run out of time-----------
> 
> 6. MIPv6 at ETSI Bakeoff Report     10 Mins             Sebastien Barbin

I was wondering if Sebastien could send this report to the mailing list.
I know of a couple of issues that came up there, but maybe there were more?

Thanks,

-Brian

P.S  Why does this working group never get through it's agenda?  I've
     attended the last 5 IETFs and don't think it's happened yet.

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:14:56 -0600

Hello Brian,

>     attended the last 5 IETFs and don't think it's happened yet.

If you attend WGs like Seamoby then you can see it to the end. They get 
through the agenda, and even they adjurn one hour or so earlier.

The catch is that most of the  technical presentations are avoided.

Regards,

-- 
Behcet