Subject: [mobile-ip] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-mobileip-nat-traversal-02.txt

From: Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:56:04 -0400

This is Mobile IP working group last call for moving the following draft to
Proposed Std:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-nat-traversal-02.txt
.

Please post last call comments to the mailing list before Friday, May 17.

Phil

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:21:46 -0500

Hi Phil,
  This draft is being revised now, so should we wait until the revision 
is over for the last call?

Regards,

-- 
Behcet

---

From: "Henrik Levkowetz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:33:18 +0200

?? 

Bechet,

	We had not planned to issue another revision before last call. 

	There has been a few comments, I expected to handle those at the same 
time as other comments resulting from last call, and then if necessary have 
a new last call.

	Regards,
		Henrik