Subject: RE : [mobile-ip] LIN6 vs mobile-ipv6?

From: "Thomas Noel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:56:46 +0200

Hi Alex

>what's LAR, what's MBG?

LAR (Logical Addressing and Routing layer) integrates in a native way,
both point-to-point and multicast communications for mobile hosts. We
implemented it with IPv6 and its extension headers.

We have an Internet Draft (expired)
draft-pansiot-logical-addressing-01.txt and several research reports. I
can send them to you if you want.

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------
Thomas Noel
LSIIT
Louis Pasteur University

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu<[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Apr 2002 15:15:44 +0200

> can send them to you if you want.

Yes please send references and the tech reps themselves (I need to
know who published it, e.g. your University).   I won't need the I-D,
it won't be there as long as the tech reps.

Thanks,

Alex

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu<[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Apr 2002 15:36:23 +0200

Could anyone please fix the Reply-To of this list?  I suggest to
either remove the Reply-To header or make it point to the original
poster; but in any case _not_ to the list.  Or is there a specific
intention to keep the Reply-To as is?

Thank you in advance,

Alex (after several follow-up mistakes)