Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-johansson-mip-aaa-nai-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:13:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA NAI for Mobile IPv4 Extension
	Author(s)	: T. Johansson, F. Johansson
	Filename	: draft-johansson-mip-aaa-nai-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 09-Apr-02
	
When a mobile node moves between two foreign networks it has to be
reauthenticated.  If the home network has multiple AAA servers the
reauthentication request may not be received by the same AAAH as
previous authentication requests.
In order for the new AAAH to be able to forward the request to the
correct HA it has to know the identity of the HA.  This document
defines an extension that enables the HA to pass its identity to the
mobile node which can in turn pass it to the AAA server when changing
point of attachment.  This document specifies a NAI extension that
can carry these NAIs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-mip-aaa-nai-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-johansson-mip-aaa-nai-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-johansson-mip-aaa-nai-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.