Subject: [mobile-ip] SPI draft

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:05:00 -0700

Hello folks,

A new draft has been submitted to the Internet Drafts directories.
I have copied the document to the following URL:
	http://people.nokia.net/~charliep/txt/mobilespi/spi.txt

Here is the abstract:

   This document specifies a new SPI (Security Parameters Index)
   option for use with the Binding Authorization Data option.  The
   new SPI option allows for selection of a particular mobility
   security association to handle the case when several such security
   associations may exist between nodes exchanging messages containing
   a mobility header requiring authorization.  The SPI value may be set
   during manual configuration of the security association between two
   nodes, for example a mobile node and its home agent, or between a
   mobile node and a favored correspondent node.

Comments are welcome!

Regards,
Charlie P.