Subject: ITC Specialist Seminar - 1st Call for participation

From: Steven Glass - Solaris Software <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:28:22 -0400 (EDT)

-----

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE COPIES
1st CALL FOR PARTICIPATION:

Dear colleagues,

we'd like to announce an upcoming ITC Specialist Seminar:
15th ITC Specialist Seminar: "Internet Traffic Engineering
and Traffic Management (IP2002)", July 22-24 2002, Wuerzburg,
Germany.
http://www.itcspecialistseminar.com/

The seminar will bring researchers and practitioners in the
area of Internet traffic engineering and traffic management
together to present the most up-to-date results and achievements
in the field.

The seminar will feature 28 rigorously reviewed contributions,
a keynote speech from one of the leading experts in IP tele-
traffic engineering, and a high-ranked panel of industry experts
and researchers.

The program of the workshop will soon be available on the seminar's
website.

a) Seminar registration:
A registration form for the IP2002 workshop is available at:
http://www.itcspecialistseminar.com/RegistrationForm.pdf

The deadline for early registration is June 22, 2002.

b) Hotel reservation:
The seminar's web pages provides a reservation form for
accommodations in Wuerzburg. A hotel reservation form is
available at:
http://www.itcspecialistseminar.com/HotelReservation.pdf

The deadline for advance hotel reservation is June16, 2002.

Please remember that July is touristic high season in Germany.
We strongly advise you to book your hotel as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Wuerzburg.

Best Regards,
Phuoc Tran-Gia
James Roberts
Kurt Tutschku
Klaus Heck, your IP2002 Organizing Team

---

From: "Steven M. Glass" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:44:44 -0400

Due apparently to some poorly forged mail headers on my part, the 
message I forwarded to the list actually appeared to not only come from 
the original sender, "Dr. Kurt Tutschku" <k-
[email-masked]>, but to also initially come from 
me.  I don't really understand why, since the original file doesn't 
contain my email address in it at all, but regardless - please contact 
Dr. Tutschku, cc:ed above, if you have any questions with regard to the 
following Call for Participation.

                               Cheers,
                                   Steven M. Glass
                                   your confused list administrator

                                            Dr. Kurt Tutschku