Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] BOF on Securing Neighbor Discovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:00:27 +0300

Hi James,

> On Tues. afternoon of IETF 54 13:00-14:00, there will be a BOF held to
> discuss securing Neighbor Discovery. The BOF description, along with a
> suggested reading list, will appear when the agenda is posted on the
> IETF 54 Web page. 

A heads-up on the reading list would be helpful.

John

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 00:24:09 -0700

Here's the reading list so far:

RFC 2461
draft-kempf-netaccess-threats-00.txt
draft-arkko-manual-icmpv6-sas-00.txt
draft-roe-mobileip-updateauth-01.txt

I know there is at least one effort underway to write a draft on using
CGAs, possibly others as well, and hopefully at least one draft complete
by the 00 drafts deadline.

            jak

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:01:45 +0300

James, perhaps you could post a link to
draft-kempf-ipng-netaccess-threats-01.txt as that seems expired.
The rest of the reading list has also some slightly changed
URLs...one draft has been updated and another expired years ago.

http://www.arkko.com/publications/draft-arkko-manual-icmpv6-sas-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roe-mobileip-updateauth-02.txt

Jari