Subject: [mobile-ip] error in http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-17.txt

From: Christian Bornträger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:51:53 +0100

Hello,

I am not  sure if it is the correct list to do, but nevertheless 

there seems to be an error in the draft of mobile IPv6
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-17.txt .

I think In Section "5.5.3. Cookies"

- -  A care-of cookie sent directly to the mobile node from the
       correspondent node.  Home cookies are produced cryptographically
       from nonces.

Should be 

- -  A care-of cookie sent directly to the mobile node from the
       correspondent node.  Care-of cookies are produced cryptographically
       from nonces.

Regards

Christian

For questions, please cc me I am not on the list

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:17:58 +0300

> I am not  sure if it is the correct list to do, but nevertheless 

Yes it is.

>        correspondent node.  Care-of cookies are produced cryptographically

Yes. Fixed now, thanks!

Jari