Subject: [mobile-ip] Mobile IP Working Group Cochairman

From: Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:36:55 -0400

Hi folks,

     We'd like to announce that we've added Gabriel Montenegro as a third
cochair for the Mobile IP Working Group.
We are pleased to welcome him into this role.  The three of us are
coordinating our efforts and there should be
no noticeable interruption of WG activities.  Gabriel's contact info is
[email-masked].

     Some of you may know that I've taken the job of chairing the
nominations committe for the upcoming year.
(By the way, pariticipating in the nominating process is a valuable and
rewarding activity and you can volunteer to
be a committe member by sending an email to me.  The committee members will
be chosen at random from
the folks who volunteer.  You can read more about it at:
http://www.ietf.org/nomcom/index.html).  Gabriel's help
with the Mobile IP working group will free up cycles for me for that
activity.

Thanks,
Phil