Subject: [mobile-ip] ADV: 2002 China Wireless Congress - Oct. 15-17, 2002

From: CWC02-HZ Office <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:45:00 +0800

[Sorry for Multiple Copies of This Message. Welcome to CWC02 in China]

Dear wireless colleagues:

By the end of 2002, China will have over 200 MLN mobile users. From late
of 2003, China will issue 3G licenses and full 3G services will be
available in 2005. Currently, there is still over 5 MLN new mobile users
coming every month, and the mobile revenue is increasing over 25% every
year.

China is so far the world's largest wireless market, and the most
potential business partner in the coming several years. To get involved
in this huge business, 2002 China Wireless Congress is the best platform
which focuses on the following issues:

1. The New Business Models of China's Mobile Communications
2. Infrastructure of Nationwide Wireless Access Systems
3. Convergence of Wireless Local Access and Mobile Networks
4. Evolution of 2G networks to 2.5G and 3G networks
5. Emerging R&D on 4G Mobile and 4G Mobile Forum
6. Investment Strategies towards 2008 OlympiTek
7. New Spectrum Management and Sharing Policies
8. All-Hands Meeting and Marketing Events

In addition, this congress will be together with the famous West-Lake
Expo'2002, and really a best combination of business and leisure in
Hangzhou - the most beautiful city of China.

To join this professional gathering, please visit the website at:
http://delson.org/cwc02 or http://china.wirelesscongress.com

This 2002 China Wireless Congress will be very busy, please register
ASAP before the door is closed. For more information about this congress
or about Hangzhou,etc, please also check the website.

On behalf of the congress committee, welcome to Hangzhou, the garden of
Shanghai !

Thank you.

Hangzhou Office of CWC'2002
http://delson.org/cwc02
http://china.wirelesscongress.com

[sorry for copy of this message, removal is automatically. This is for
conference information only, not for commercial sale. Thanks a lot!]