Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Boston Globe Items

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:17:48 -0500 (EST)

Questions raised on Fed bank backup 
http://emailnews.boston.com/show_story?id=9422 (all major players in the
USA economy are being advised to have a backup command center located
200 miles away) 

* Talking security | Richard Clarke: White House Cyber Security Chief
http://emailnews.boston.com/show_story?id=9427 (the Internet backbone
has security flaws - oh good!) 

* Wireless carriers still open to deal with T | Financial terms for
tunnel service at issue http://emailnews.boston.com/show_story?id=9428
(it costs $10M per year to bring cellular to the subways? - the leaky
cooax is already installed - the subway trains and cops use 470 Mhz
already - I guess the obvious answer must be that the present leaky
cooax system will not support a cellular system) 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Is your business paying to much?
Affordable insurance and benefits packages for Less.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jCP0DB/E.mEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/