Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Latest Comments on 800 Mhz NPRM (02-55)

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:36:24 -0400

------- Original Message --------
   From: "radiosystemspro" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: Latest Comments on 800 Mhz NPRM (02-55)

As far as I can tell, Bob, you write pretty good. I agree with you
100% as far as the "plan" is concerned. It's too bad that the FCC
can't seem to do its job when it comes to the Nextel interference
fiasco and seems to be more interested in wasting everyone's time
and money trying to reinvent the proverbial wheel in its efforts
to "fix" the problem. Too bad we can't get more value from those
dollars than it seems we do. But, that's our taxpayer dollars hard
at work, right?

As far as the posting issue is concerned, I'd have to say that I
support the PWF moreso than any of the other groups. I may not have
much to say or be very active in any of the groups, but I'd also like
my posts to remain in the group that I post them to. If I choose to
do so, I'll post the same message to other groups, but I want to be
the one to exercise that option; I don't need any help from Marcel or
anyone else. I just hope that this situation will get sorted out
soon, as it seems there's room for both groups to coexist without one
causing problems for another. I hope the Nextel-1 moderator is
listening.

RSP

"bob_c_89431" <bob_c_89431@y...>
wrote:
> I wish I could write as prolifically as each of these respondents
(as
> well as others in this group) on the consensus plan but alas, I
don't
> share the gift.
>
> If I were pressed right now to make a reply to this plan, the best
I
> could come up with would go something like this.
>
> I/we don't want to move in frequency or band nor should I/we have
to.
> It's an unecessarily expensive and damned inconvenient burden on us
> just so you can ignore your own rules and sweep a nasty problem
under
> the table without infringing on your "hands-off" and "market
forces"
> policies.
>
> Furthermore, if you'd just tell Nextel(and any other problem child
> low height iDEN system op.'s) to clean up their acts you wouldn't
> have me/us in your face and calling you out on the carpet.
>
> Be reasonable, do it my way. It's better for you, for me..it's
better
> for us.
> ----------------
> See? I told you I didn't know political speak.
> ----------------
> I'd like also to ask that my posts please remain in their original
> forums. When I feel the need to show my ignorance in other forums I
> will post in those as well. Thank you
> BobC
>