Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel i90c Swiss Army Special Edition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:44:49 -0500

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

A clear advancement in wireless!

The new Nextel i90c Swiss Army Special Edition is so unique … so
advanced … so cool — and so you! It's got a built-in
Speakerphone, Voice-Activated Dialing, Internet capability, advanced
Java™-enabled applications and Nextel Direct Connect, the long-range
digital walkie-talkie feature that lets you reach people instantly,
at the touch of a button. And for a limited-time only, you can get this
one-of-a-kind phone at $50.00 off.

Plus, you'll also get a FREE Victorinox Swiss Army knife with every phone
you purchase. Combine a Nextel i90c Swiss Army Special Edition with your
free Swiss Army knife and one of our Free Incoming Calling Plans, and
you'll be ready for anything! To order now, click here.

Find out about other special offers from
Nextel! Just submit your email address:
(don't worry, you won't leave this page)

*The use of the Voice Record feature is subject to certain state and federal laws regarding the use of recording devices. Check applicable laws before using this feature.

Limited-time offer expires December 31, 2002, while supplies last. The $50.00 savings is off the current regular retail price of the Special Edition Swiss Army Nextel i90c Internet-ready phone (while supplies last.) Requires one-year service agreement, new activation, and credit approval.

RRP of i90c is $349.99. $200 early termination fee applies. Account
set-up fee of $35 per phone line, capped at $70 per account. Free Incoming
Calls are calls received while in the U.S. on the Nextel National Network.
Includes nationwide long distance. Rate plan subject to taxes, fees
and other charges. Additional charges may be applied and may vary by
market, including state and federal taxes, effective 03/01/02, a Universal
Service Assessment of either 1.20% or 0.75%, a TRS charge of approximately
0.073%, a state-required E911 fee, a $.03 Federal Regulatory Fee and a
$.55 Federal Programs Cost Recovery Fee for one or more of the following:
E911, Number Pooling and Wireless Number Portability. Digital cellular
overage charged at $0.35 per minute. Unlimited Nextel Direct Connect
minutes refers to Nextel Direct Connect Private Calls only. Nextel Direct
Connect Group Calls are charged at $0.15 per minute. Nextel Direct Connect
can only be used by Nextel customers while in and sharing the same coverage
area. Speak with your Nextel Representative to check on the approximate
range of Nextel Direct Connect in your calling area. Caller ID information
is not available on all calls. Other restrictions may apply. Read agreement
for details. All orders shipped via FedEx two-day shipping. Orders will
not be shipped to P.O. boxes or international addresses. Signature upon
delivery is required for shipments containing phones. Please allow 2
business days for the arrival of your order. Free shipping available
only on purchases made through Telesales or nextel.com Unused minutes
do not accumulate to the next billing cycle. In-store purchases require
two forms of valid identification. May not be available in all areas.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.

© 2002 Nextel Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. Nextel, the Nextel logo, Nextel Direct Connect, Nextel Direct Connect logo, the Driver Safety logo and Get right through. are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Nextel Communications, Inc.

MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.

Java and all other Java-based marks are registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Privacy Policy