Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Presentation by Motorola Infrastructure Executive to Be Web Cast

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:11:43 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FC20021030550002372.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

Presentation by Motorola Infrastructure Executive to Be Web Cast

Source:

PR Newswire

Date:

10/30/2002 16:41

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (143 words)

Document ID:

FC20021030550002372

Subject(s):

PRN; Conference; Executive; NYSE; Sales; Technology; Telecom; Web

Document Type:

Press releases

Presentation by Motorola Infrastructure Executive to Be Web Cast

Story Filed: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 4:41 PM EST

SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Oct 30, 2002 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Motorola,
Inc., (NYSE: MOT) plans to broadcast over the Internet on Tuesday, November 5,
2002, a presentation to financial analysts by Bob Stozek, director of network
product operations, Motorola's Global Telecom Solutions Sector.

The presentation to the Soundview Technology Conference will begin at 12 p.m.
CST. The live audio broadcast and replays will be available at:

www.motorola.com/investor .

About Motorola

Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) is a global leader in providing integrated
communications and embedded electronic solutions. Sales in 2001 were $30
billion.

SOURCE Motorola, Inc.

CONTACT: Jennifer Weyrauch of Motorola, +1-847-435-5320,
[email-masked]
/Photo: NewsCom:
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020307/MOTLOGO

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020415/MOTNOTAGLOGO
AP Archive: http://photoarchive.ap.org
PRN Photo Desk, +1-888-776-6555 or +1-212-782-2840

URL:
http://www.motorola.com

http://www.prnewswire.com

Copyright (C) 2002 PR Newswire. All rights reserved.

KEYWORD: Illinois

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TLS
CPR

SUBJECT CODE: CCA

Copyright © 2002, PR Newswire, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.