Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Resolving 800 MHz Interference—

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:12:03 -0500

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002 there will be a presentation on "Resolving 800 MHz
Interference", followed by a "Spirited" discussion on the options available to Public
Safety. Federal officials are scheduled to reveal new details on Nextel interference that
will effect the current proposal at the FCC.

Don't Miss it-

See You There-

Marcel
====================================================================================
The Public Safety Wireless Network (PSWN) Program announces its 17th Regional
Symposium, which will take place in Atlanta, Georgia. Attendees will learn about
initiatives at all government levels for improving interoperability among public safety
wireless networks. Approaches to resolving known stumbling blocks to
interoperability will also be discussed. If you are involved with public safety
wireless communications, this event is for you. There is no fee for attending, but
seating is limited.

Resolving 800 MHz Interference—The Consensus Plan Submitted by the Joint Commenters
With the submission of the Nextel Communications, Inc. White Paper on November 21, 2001,
the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) began the major undertaking of remedying the
interference experienced by public safety users in the 800 MHz band.  This presentation
discusses the proposed ideas.

Ms. Kathleen O’Brien Ham, Deputy Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, FCC

Mr. Don Speights, Public Safety Program Manager, National Telecommunications and
Information Administration

http://WWW.PSWN.gov/atlanta_flyer.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "wirelessintegrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:07:31 -0000

uh, Marcel...where will this be held? By whom? What time? 
Participants? Link to this announcement?

Thanks.

Wireless Integrator

> will effect the current proposal at the FCC.
======================================================================
==============
> Ms. Kathleen O'Brien Ham, Deputy Chief, Wireless Telecommunications 
Bureau, FCC

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:26:33 -0500

The Link is right at the bottom-

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG