Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel pairs contemporary gadget with a classic - 2002-10-28 - Washington Business Journal

From: "Speidel, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:43:01 -0500

Just don't try to take this phone through airport security.  What mobile
professional will want to leave their phone home, or packed in their checked
luggage?

Bob Speidel 
M/A-COM Private Radio Systems, Inc. 
Manager, Regulatory Policy 
(434) 385-2465 

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel pairs contemporary gadget with a classic -
2002-10-28 - Washington Business Journal

http://washington.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2002/10/28/daily7.html
<http://washington.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2002/10/28/daily7.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1
054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1036037415?> 	
 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=395479380> 	

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:57:03 -0500

None-

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:07:32 -0000

Well, the invention of a so called "web- lagguage" is already done, 
but it has not gone into production until now I guess. Web- lagguage 
integrates and embedds a "mobile device" with lagguage. Mobile nodes 
may vary from RFID tags to higher capable devices integrated into the 
material of the lagguage. Somehow it has not gone into mass 
production, maybe the urgent demand for it has not been seen so far. 

--- In NEXTEL-1@y..., Marcel <marcelrf@b...> wrote:
> > From: Marcel [mailto:marcelrf@b...]
> > To: NEXTEL-1@y...
http://washington.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2002/10/28/daily7
.html
<http://washington.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2002/10/28/daily
7.html
> > ADVERTISEMENT
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=17
073678
02:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.ya
hoo/B1
> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupmai

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->