Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WolfeTech CEO to Speak at UCLA's Wireless Event:

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:39:58 -0500

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-30-2002/0001831134&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

WolfeTech CEO to Speak at UCLA's Wireless Event: Surya Jayaweera to Speak on Deploying Wireless Solutions for the Enterprise

CLAREMONT, Calif., Oct. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- WolfeTech Development
Corporation(TM), a leading software developer for wireless devices, announced
today that CEO and Founder Surya Jayaweera has been selected as a speaker at
UCLA's Wireless Internet Data and Enterprise Applications event November 6-7,
2002. Mr. Jayaweera will present wireless solutions that are based upon
existing infrastructure and designed to increase productivity and profit.
Mr. Jayaweera will speak in the Wireless Enterprise Applications,
Solutions, and Frameworks session on October 7 from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. The
session promises to cover deployment of wireless applications, solutions and
frameworks, return on investment justification, leading edge enterprise data
applications, and technology for early adopters.
Moderator for the Wireless Enterprise Applications, Solutions, and
Frameworks session is Plenary speaker, Wayne Ward, VP - Enterprise Data
Solutions, Nextel Communications, Inc. Esteemed keynotes for the UCLA event
include speakers from Intel, Corp., Computer Associates, Boeing, Handspring,
Inc., UCLA, SUN Microsystems, John Paul Getty Museum, Oracle, Hewlett Packard,
Oracle Mobile Products and Services, IBM, and Red Herring. Mr. Jayaweera's
participation is based on his experience as CEO of a leading developer of
wireless software applications for the RIM Wireless Handheld(TM).
"This event features leading minds who are making wireless work in the
enterprise today," said Mr. Jayaweera. "I'm happy to share development keys
to success that WolfeTech implements to make wireless easy for our clients,
and I'm eager to hear what other leading industry experts have to offer."
The Wireless Internet Data and Enterprise Applications event is designed
for senior technical and business executives to learn about new wireless
technologies. The event will take place at Sunset Village, UCLA, within the
Covel Commons. To learn more about wireless software applications, visit
http://www.wolfetech.com . To learn more about this UCLA event, visit
http://www.wireless.ucla.edu .

About WolfeTech Development Corporation
WolfeTech Development Corporation, a closely held private company, is a
leader in developing software applications for wireless devices. The company
was founded in 1997 with the objective of providing mobile business
professionals with wireless solutions to their everyday needs. WolfeTech
provides both consumer applications and custom wireless enterprise solutions.
For more information about WolfeTech, visit the company's web site at
http://www.wolfetech.com .

Click here

SOURCE WolfeTech Development Corporation

Web Site: http://www.wireless.ucla.edu http://www.wolfetech.com

Issuers
of news releases and not PR Newswire are solely responsible for the accuracy of
the content.

Copyright © 1996-2002 PR Newswire Association LLC. All Rights Reserved.

A United
Business Media company.