Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 10/28/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:12:00 -0500

Report No: 0053 Released:  10/28/2002.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227785A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227785A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227785A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/28/2002.  ALL RADAR DETECTORS MARKETED MUST BE FCC
APPROVED EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 27, 2002. (DA No.  02-2852). (Dkt No
01-278).  OET. Contact:  Shameeka Parrott (202)418-2062. News Media
Contact: Lisa Gaisford (202)418-7280
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2852A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2852A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2852A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/28/2002.  FCC CLARIFIES EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATION
PROCEDURES FOR "LEARNED MODE" OR "TRAINABLE" TRANSMITTERS. (DA No. 
02-2850).  OET. Contact:  Raymond LaForge (301) 362-3041. News Media
Contact: Lisa Gaisford (202) 418-7280
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2850A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2850A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2850A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/28/2002.  CORRECTION - WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN 218-2901 MHZ SERVICE LICENSE. (DA No. 
02-2843).  WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2843A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2843A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2843A1.txt> 
 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS.  News Release  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227796A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227796A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227796A1.txt> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 					PUBLIC NOTICES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Released:  10/25/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS AND PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 PUBLIC NOTICES). 
OMD. Contact:  Barbara Chappelle at (202) 418-310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227787A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227787A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227787A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227787A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227787A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227787A2.txt> 

Report No: AUC-02-47-B Released:  10/25/2002.  REVISED INVENTORY AND
AUCTION START DATE FOR CLOSED AUCTION OF LICENSES FOR CELLULAR UNSERVED
SERVICE AREAS. (DA No.  02-2797). Comments Due:  11/01/2002. Reply
Comments Due:  11/08/2002.  WTB. Contact:  Kenneth Burnley (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2797A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2797A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2797A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2797A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2797A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2797A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/