Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The PSWN Program -Wyoming, Conference, November 7, 2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:12:42 -0500

Wyoming, Conference, November 7, 2002

The PSWN Program is holding the Wyoming Public Safety Communications
Interoperability Conference in Casper, Wyoming, on November 7. The
registration deadline is October 23. At the conference, elected and appointed
officials, public safety executives, and communications managers will learn
about initiatives that are under way and focused on improving interoperability
among public safety wireless networks within Wyoming. Approaches to
overcoming known challenges to interoperability will also be discussed. If you
are involved in decision making, policy development, or other projects focused
on for improving public safety wireless communications, this event is for you.
There is no fee for attending, but seating is limited.

 http://WWW.PSWN.gov/atlanta_flyer.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/