Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 2003 APCO Western Region Conference Announcement

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:17:01 -0400

===========================================================

The APCO Western Region Conference will be held in Las Vegas Nevada, 
February 10 - 12, 2003.

This conference is the >> ONLY << non-profit event FOR Public Safety
people, BY Public Safety people, this spring in Las Vegas. 

This meeting is a unique and important opportunity for those who work
in, or sell to, Public safety in the United States.

This is the second largest APCO conference in 2003 (National Conference
being No. 1). Here's some stats;

The APCO Western region consists of 13 Rocky Mountain and Pacific Coast
states. The public safety agencies within this region have
communications systems serving a population of 65 million. 

The conference is expected to have 1500 + attendees and over 150
exhibitors displaying over 200 different products, all relating to
public safety communications (radio, telco, data)

In addition to many well-know, professional keynote presenters there
will be over 30 hours of new products and services sessions and training
for public safety professionals. Topics include; 
- Homeland security.
- Interoperability
- New Radio System Technologies
- 911 Practices and Procedures
- Information Systems Utilization
- Public Safety Management, Supervision, Development and Planning
- Local, State, National and International telecoomunications issues
- Telecommunicator Training, Hiring and Retention
- FCC, ADA and dregulatory issues
- 800 MHz Rebanding 
- E-911 schedulimng and implementation

For more information about attending or exhibiting at this event, or
special room rates,  go to www.nvapco.org., or contact me direct;

Jack Daniel
Conference Committee Exhibits Chair
Tel; 800-NON-TOLL (909-980-3244 outside U.S.)
Fax: 909-980-5226
Email: [email-masked]

Thanks.
============================================================

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/