Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's Saleh, Kelly: Third-Quarter Profit and Outlook

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:43:16 -0400

Nextel's Saleh, Kelly: Third-Quarter Profit and Outlook

Reston, Virginia, Oct. 24, 2002 (Bloomberg) -- Paul Saleh, chief financial officer of
Nextel Communications Inc., and Thomas Kelly, executive vice president of marketing and
strategic planning, talk with Bloomberg's Tom Giles via telephone about third-quarter
profit and outlook. Nextel sells phones that include two-way radio-style feature popular
with construction crews.

http://media5.bloomberg.com:443/cgi-bin/getavfile.cgi?A=19326253

02:09 Kelly: subscriber growth; government market
01:23 Saleh: outlook for subscriber additions in 2002
01:07 Saleh: outlook for average revenue per user; debt reduction
02:59 Saleh: outlook for capital expenditures; receivables
01:47 Kelly: low-cost distribution channels; headcount

Running time 9:25.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/