Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Yes Wireless Announces Affordable Wireless Service Nationwide Starting at Only $9.99 per Month

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 05:00:32 -0500

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-24-2002/0001826785&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Yes Wireless Announces Affordable Wireless Service Nationwide Starting at Only $9.99 per Month

Safety and Security While Keeping Families Connected Provides Access To
Mobile Communications for All Consumers

EDISON, N.J., Oct. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of an national launch event,
Yes Wireless, today announced it would provide nationwide mobile phone service
to customers in the continental U.S. with rates starting as low as $9.99 per
month. Yes Wireless offers unique rate plans not offered by traditional
wireless carriers, with no credit check required, and easy automatic monthly
billing options. "Mobile communications has never been more affordable, while
offering controlled monthly billing and no credit requirements to those
wishing to have wireless service without the costly access rates charged by
traditional carriers", states Lawrence Rosenblatt, General Manager of Yes
Wireless. "Yes Wireless gives peace of mind to a family wishing to stay in
touch with a student after school, or an individual traveling alone for a
fraction of what the monthly services costs with the nations largest wireless
service providers". Yes Wireless offers affordable rate plans with low-cost
digital handsets, and an extensive list of features. For a limited time new
subscribers can get the Yes Wireless Safety Starter Kit, which includes a
Nokia 5165 digital phone and 30 minutes of anytime airtime for only $39.94,
this includes a one-time activation fee of $25 with a one-year service
agreement. Each additional month will include 30 minutes of anytime airtime
for only $14.99 per month conveniently billed to a credit card or debit card.
Yes Wireless cellular products and services are available 24/7 through the web
at http://www.yes-wireless.com , or Yes Wireless directly at
1-877-4YES-NOW (1-877-493-7669).

About Yes Wireless, Inc.
Established in 2002, Yes Wireless is the first mobile virtual network
operator (MVNO) in the United States to create a price plan offering consumers
the ability to have digital wireless service for rates as low as $9.99 per
month, with no credit check required. Yes Wireless utilizes one of the largest
digital nationwide networks to deliver service to its customers, while
retaining responsibility for customer service and subscriber maintenance. Yes
Wireless service includes long distance, voicemail, caller ID, call waiting,
and text messaging. For customers or those interested in becoming an affiliate
of Yes Wireless products and services contact Yes Wireless via the web at
http://www.yes-wireless.com , or Yes Wireless directly at
1-877-4YES-NOW (1-877-493-7669).

Click here

SOURCE Yes Wireless, Inc.

Web Site: http://www.yes-wireless.com

Issuers
of news releases and not PR Newswire are solely responsible for the accuracy of
the content.

Copyright © 1996-2002 PR Newswire Association LLC. All Rights Reserved.

A United
Business Media company.