Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] CSR TRAINING NEXTEL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:44:01 EST

The reason why cst told a customer that there was a wrong time to activate is 
because some of the people in care have no clue..Instead of saying I dont 
know. They for some reason make things up and try to make the dealer look 
bad..I have come across this kind of misinformation before thought we were on 
the same team (us and care). I do hope Nextel starts to monitor the answers 
that care is giving out..It makes us all look bad..

---

From: "Gerard G. Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:31:29 -0500

I don't believe they check everyone of them, if they did half would be
dismissed, you have no idea what it is like dealing with inept service
personal on my end. I try to support my customer base as much as possible by
helping them deal with service, if we don't help our customer base with the
carriers we wont have ONE in this commodity market place. Nextel is no
better than AT&T or Verizon in this regard. the worst is hold time, then get
an uneducated csr who discos your call and the process starts again!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: britbloke66 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: CSR TRAINING NEXTEL

 If customers call up to make a rate plan change then they will be
offered that rateplan change effective the start of their next
billing cycle, rather than deal with pro ration of the monthly
reoccuring charge and pro ration of bucket. Nextel no longer supports
the backdating of changes to the start of the current cycle. This is
policy and is not a 'rep not knowing what they are doing'
scenario..oh by the way the reps are monitored at least 3 times a
week and they do external callbacks to customers via a 3rd party
agency..

Britbloke66

> that care is giving out..It makes us all look bad..

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "britbloke66" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:17:42 -0000

Britbloke66

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:09:24 -0600

I use to think that same thing about dealers unitl I went to work in Retention...after 100 or so calls where the dealer made up things to close the deal and then another 100 that were phantom churn on a phone upgrade so the dealer could get full commission on a sale as a new unit....I changed my mind.

It is a two way street.

Mike
========================================================================
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would
take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place
and kill him."
                    ----Mark Twain

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email-masked] 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 9:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] CSR TRAINING NEXTEL

  The reason why cst told a customer that there was a wrong time to activate is because some of the people in care have no clue..Instead of saying I dont know. They for some reason make things up and try to make the dealer look bad..I have come across this kind of misinformation before thought we were on the same team (us and care). I do hope Nextel starts to monitor the answers that care is giving out..It makes us all look bad..

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:11:37 -0600

See...here is part of the problem. What are YOU as a dealer doing calling customer care? They have specific channels set up for dealers and it is not customer care.

Mike

  -----Original Message-----
  From: britbloke66 [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 1:18 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: CSR TRAINING NEXTEL

  Britbloke66

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 
              ADVERTISEMENT

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.