Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel (Class Action Lawsuit anyone?)

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:20:59 -0400

http://www.planetfeedback.com/Wireless/Nextel/Nextel-wireless_letters/Nextel-wireless_08.html

-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Travel

Computers & Electronics

Automotive

Home & Family

Shopping

Food & Beverage

Health & Beauty

Financial

Utilities & Telecommunication

Media & Entertainment

Services

Other

Company Search

Read more
on:

Nextel
Wireless Service

Nextel Customer Service

Nextel Cell Phone Service

Nextel Cellular Service

Nextel Service Plan

Nextel Phone Plan

Write
a letter to Nextel Wireless

Home > Shared Letters > View Letter

PlanetFeedback,
a free and independent service
makes it easy to send your compliment, complaint,
suggestion or question to Nextel
Wireless. Using QuickFeedback in a
matter of minutes, you can write and e-mail a letter on any of the following
issues:

Nextel
Wireless Service

Nextel
Customer Service

Nextel
Cell
Phone Service

Nextel
Mobile Phone

Nextel
Cellular Service

Nextel
Service Plan

Nextel
Phone Plan

Nextel (Class Action Lawsuit anyone?)

To: Nextel
Communications

The world
thrives on communication today, which is why I'm so upset with the
billing or payment at Nextel Communications. Quite honestly, I'm
furious about this issue. Just for the record, here's my telephone
information: .

Here's my complaint: My name is Jason . My Nextel # is The account
is under Lara A name. I have full access to the account. Prior to
this I had my phone (Under Keith name, Nextel # 702-. I am sure
Keith would be willing to verify this. You can contact him regarding
this matter. I have had this phone since October 2000. I have never
gone over the amount of minutes in my plan.

The reason that I had to switch my phone from Keith's name to Laras
is due to all the constant billing mistakes Nextel's made with our
account. This is not my 1st complaint.

It seems I am always fighting with Nextel about errors in their
computer systems. I will point out the most major one to refresh
your memory.

Nextel completely lost three credit card payments of mine. Totaling
almost $500.00, which $100.00 I ended up eating the cost of because
you never fully straightened out Mr. Sweeny's account. Nextel only
gave me one month's free service for all the hassle.

When Nextel switched to free evenings and weekends I was put on this
plan from the inception. I am always careful not to talk too long on
the phone before 8pm. When I switched my phone over I was also given
several courtesy items. Such as the extra 200 minutes on top of my
400 and free incoming. I have earned all my credits with the huge
errors Nextel continues to make.

The most recent one is Nextel is claiming that I don't have free
evenings. I have always had free evening since it's been offered.
They have charged me for phone calls within my calls after 8pm. I
never even knew they just had a weekend plan. Regardless it's
another billing error.

I sent and e-mail to customer service and they just want to argue
with me. They are unwilling at this point to rectify their mistake.

I'm not surprised, and do you know why? I've been very dissatisfied
with your company in the past. Despite this problem, I might
continue using your company for wireless service. And I'll
definitely tell other people about my negative experience so they
can avoid it in the future.

Here's what I'd like to see happen: I only want Nextel to correct my
bill to the right monthly amount of $89. Correct my calling plan to
the one it used to be(FREE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS!) and give me more
credit for this huge hassle they have made for me yet again. Every
time there is an error I have to spend countless hours of anxiety
and anger fixing it. Customer service gets paid to deal with these
things I just loose my valuable time and piece of mind.

This has made me so angry that I am considering again seeking a
lawyer and other people that have been treated the same way by
Nextel for a class action lawsuit. I am also considering doing a
press release on the whole story. I have enough complaints to
publish a book. You are reading this and responding to this because
that is what you are paid to do and its people like me that are
keeping you in business.

I am only responding to this because Nextel's service plans are by
far the best on the market but on the other hand they have the worst
customer service in general I have ever encountered. I have never
talked to so many people that have no idea what customer service is.
They just want to argue and not fix the problem from the root.

In closing I would have taken my business somewhere a long time ago
if all if my business associates didn't have my Nextel #. I hope you
can fix my problem. The last time I wrote it was rectified.

I hope you get back to me soon. In this age of modern communication,
seemingly simple things should not go unresolved. I'll expect a
response within 10 business days.

From:

Jason S.

Redmond, WA

Comments:

No
comments have been posted yet on this letter.

Use
PlanetFeedback's free online tools to send a complaint,
compliment, suggestion or question to a wireless phone company,
cell phone service or cellular provider on any topic
dealing with wireless service.

Are
you fed up with frustrating customer service? Pleased as punch
with your service plan or cellular phone? Have a thing or two to
tell a cellular service provider about your phone plan, bill,
signal quality or coverage?

Turn
to PlanetFeedback, an independent Web site, to send
feedback online quickly and easily to wireless companies. Read
others' letters to see how your cell phone service stacks up
against competitors.

QuickFeedback

I have a:

compliment

complaint

question

suggestion

for:

Home | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | FAQ |
Sitemap

Unsubscribe from Newsletter

PlanetFeedback® is a
registered trademark of Intelliseek, Inc. Any other trademarks referenced
herein are the property of their respective owner(s).

©2000-2001 PlanetFeedback.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.