Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Shorts Love Nextel-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:49:55 -0400

As Predicted-

Nextel's "Boost" is getting shorter and shorter. Nextel lost money to day after all the
"Hype" amazing-

At least the "Shorts" made some money

-------- Original Message --------
From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NXTL Earnings 10/24/02 8:30 AM

<SNIP>
 Nextel of course will be bragging about their EBITDA (Earnings
Before I Trick The Dumb Auditors) and the stock will get "Boosted" momentarily.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NXTL&d=c&k=c1&a=v&p=s&t=1d&l=on&z=l&q=l

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Search - Finance Home - Yahoo! - Help

Thursday, October 24 2002 4:28pm ET - U.S. Markets Closed.

Welcome, marcel_rf1 [Sign Out]

Money Manager - My Yahoo! View - Customize

Services

Bill Pay - Funds Transfer - PayDirect

Accounts [ add: bank, credit cards ]

Portfolios [ manage - create - add: brokerage, 401(k), mutual fund ]

My First Portfolio | FREE trial of Streaming Real-Time Quotes, Charts, and Screener

Charts

Customize Finance

Enter symbol(s) BasicDayWatchPerformanceReal-time MktDetailed
Chart
Research
Options
Order Book
Symbol Lookup

Chart: Basic - Moving Average - Technical Analysis - IntraDay - Detailed

NEXTEL COMMS (NasdaqNM:NXTL)

- Trade: Choose Brokerage

Range:

1d 5d 3m 6m 1y 2y 5y max

Type:

Bar | Line | Cdl

Scale:

Linear | Log

Size:

M | L

Compare:

NXTL vs.
S&P    Nasdaq    Dow

Splits: 7-Jun-00 [2:1]

Last Trade
4:00pm · 10.06

Change
-0.14 (-1.37%)

Prev Cls
10.20

Open
11.35

Volume
85,175,648

Day's Range
10.051 - 11.535

Bid
10.06

Ask
10.09

P/E
N/A

Mkt Cap
9.161B

Avg Vol
29,353,863

52-wk Range
2.50 - 12.31

Bid Size
400

Ask Size
3,000

P/S
1.14

Div/Shr
0.00

Div Date
6-Jun-00

1y Target Est
11.12

EPS (ttm)
-3.56

EPS Est
-0.32

PEG
N/A

Yield
N/A

Ex-Div
7-Jun-00

Financials, Historical Prices, Industry, Insider, Messages, News
Options, Profile, Reports, Research, SEC Filings, more...

Mortgage Rates at 40-Year Lows! Refinance Now!.

Add to My Portfolio - Set Alert

Historical Quotes: daily | weekly | monthly

Quotes delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, 20 minutes for NYSE and Amex. For delay times on other exchanges see exchange table. Quote data provided by Reuters.
Don't Delay. Get a Free trial of streaming real-time exchange quotes, charts, and screener from NYSE, AMEX, and Nasdaq.

ADVERTISEMENT

SEARCH BY KEYWORD

Recent News

Customize News

[audio] Nextel Communications Earnings Conference Call (recorded earlier today)

New research reports for NXTL

Thu

4:09pm

NXTL

[external] Nextel posts third-quarter profit - at CBS MarketWatch

Thu

2:17pm

NXTL

NII Holdings Gets More Time From Court For Turnaround Plan - Dow Jones Business News

Thu

1:21pm

NXTL

Wireless Game Time: On-Field Live Football - NewsFactor

Thu

1:02pm

NXTL

[external] For a Day, Wireless Finds a Bid - at TheStreet.com

Thu

12:22pm

NXTL

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS INC FILES (8-K) Disclosing Other Events and Financial Statements & Exhibits - EDGAR Online

Thu

12:14pm

NXTL

[external] Nextel Delivers A Dime Bonus - at Forbes.com

Thu

11:45am

NXTL

AT&T Wireless Shares Rise After Solid Report - Reuters

Thu

10:47am

NXTL

[external] Nortel, Lucent, wireless trigger rally - at CBS MarketWatch

Thu

10:02am

NXTL

Nextel Posts 3rd-Quarter Profit on Higher Revenue, One-Time Gains - Dow Jones Business News

Thu

9:19am

NXTL

Before the Bell: Nextel and AOL Rise - Reuters

All headlines for: NXTL

Questions or Comments?
Copyright © 2002 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service.
To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, please read the Privacy Policy.
Quote technology by TIBCO Software, Inc.
Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI).
Market Cap and Avg Vol provided by Market Guide.
Target Price Est, EPS Est & PEG provided by the
Thomson Financial Network.
Data and information is provided for informational
purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Neither Yahoo!
nor any of its data or content providers (such as Reuters, CSI and
exchanges) shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for
any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing the Yahoo! site, a user
agrees not to redistribute the information found therein.
All data provided by Thomson Financial Network is based solely upon
research information provided by third party analysts. Yahoo! has not
reviewed, and in no way endorses the validity of such data. Yahoo! and
ThomsonFN shall not be liable for any actions taken in reliance thereon.The trading services which users may access through the links on this
page are services of the listed independent brokerage companies.
In order to use these services, you need to have an existing account with
such brokerage company or you will need to set up such an account with such
brokerage company. Yahoo! provides customized links to selected brokerage
companies for your convenience only. Yahoo! is not a registered broker-dealer
and does not endorse or recommend the services of any brokerage company.
The brokerage company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user.
Yahoo! shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out
of or in any way connected with your use of the services of the brokerage
company.