Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Denied Telesaurus' Petition

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:22:56 -0500

When will Warren's thirst for bandwidth ever be quenched?
Am I missing something here?
How about it, Warren??

Alan Dixon
"The Industry Iconoclast"
[email-masked]

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:03:19 -0500
Subject: Daily Digest 10/29/2002  Vol. 21 No. 209

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

PCS PARTNERS, LP.   Denied Telesaurus' petition. Action by:  Deputy
Chief, Policy and Rules Branch. Adopted:  10/25/2002 by ORDER. (DA No.
02-2849).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2849A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2849A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2849A1.txt>  

..