Subject: [mobile-ip] AAA Keys draft

From: Sivasundar Ramamurthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Sometime last week it was pointed out that the AAA keys draft was no
longer listed as one of the WG's drafts since it might have expired.

I was wondering if there was any time frame for this draft or its next
version to return to the list. 

Apologies for revisiting this topic and if this info was published in
a prior email.

thanks,

Siva

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:28:30 -0500

Currently the new draft publication is pending for want of 
clarifications on some of the terminology in the draft. I 
believe this will be taken care of in the next 2~3 weeks. 
So I would say that a revised draft should be available by
the end of the month or 1st week of November. 

Rgds,
-Basavaraj