Subject: Welcome to the NEXTEL-1 group

From: NEXTEL-1 Moderator <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 03:59:30 -0000

Hello,

I've added you to my NEXTEL-1 group at Yahoo! Groups, a free, 
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
[email-masked]. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

This list is for Users,
Operator's,
Government
Officials,
Technicians,
Engineer's,
Managers,
Journalist,Sales
Person's and Buffs
of Motorola's iDEN
systems. The
purpose of this list is to exchange ideas advancements and information<BR>
concerning iDEN Group's Platform and Land Mobile Radio. Discuss System<BR>
Operators...Nextel... Southern Communications...and ....Clearnet. The effect of<BR>
ESMR on other technologies and Bands such as TDMA, FHMA, PCS,   AMPS,<BR>
NAMPS,GSM, CDMA, SMR, CMRS, LMDS and others.   The Nationwide<BR>
Nextel Interference issue is a daily topic. Provide an open discussion forum of<BR>
other TYPES of Communication as it relates to   wireless communications.<BR>
Discuss FCC, APCO, Project 25   Rulings and Proposals and their impact on the<BR>
Wireless Industry.<BR>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my introductory message for you:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ADDRESS FOR NEXTEL-1 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO START SENDING messages to members of this group, simply send email 
to [email-masked] 

If you do not wish to belong to the NEXTEL-1 group, you 
can unsubscribe by replying to this message, or by sending an email to 
[email-masked] 

Regards,

Moderator, NEXTEL-1 

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy, 
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers 
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please 
notify us at [email-masked] 

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the NEXTEL-1 group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/