Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Billing

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:18:22 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Steve S. Bosshard   \(NU5D\)" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Billing

In all Fairness.

Over the years I have seen folks who cannot keep from screwing up paying their bills. 
This certainly is not to say that recent
postings reflect dead beats, BUT,

Back in the 70's with RCC Mobile Phone and Paging, and in the early 90's as an agent for
McCaw Paging, the same folks had perpetual
billing problems.

Sure, the carriers make entry errors, and some royal screw ups.  For example I get a $1000
plus water bill at my home once or twice
a year.  I have a consumption meter plus an irrigation meter.  No sense paying a sewer
treatment charge on irrigation (lawn
sprinkler)  hence the two meters.  Invariably a new meter reader will get the meters
reversed, or overlook one of them.  The city
corrects the bill and we go on.

I remember one paging customer in particular.  I paid the bill on time - carrier  - no you
didn't.  Late charges accrue and the
pager gets cut off.  I went to bat a couple of times for this one in particular, but after
the third time, he was on his own.  The
carrier went so far as to reset the bill to zero and start again, but old Joe just
couldn't keep it straight.

My 2 cents,

Steve

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/