Subject: [NEXTEL-1] I95CL for $300

From: clemya matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:20:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am currently selling  Brand New in box Motorola I95CL's with Sim Card for $300 including shipping and handling.  I only ahve 9 units left so if you are interested e-mail me back here for payment instructions or call me at (708) 275-5355 and If there is no answer leave me a detailed message and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:16:19 -0800

Not to be devils advocate, but I'd be curious what the catch is and if 
anyone purchases one, the outcome. I'd hope they're not stolen, as $300 is 
$200 below dealer cost from brightpoint. Even with a level 2 comission, 
that's almost a loss.

Evan

At 05:20 PM 10/28/2002, clemya matthews wrote:
>Hi, I am currently selling  Brand New in box Motorola I95CL's with Sim 
>Card for $300 including shipping and handling.  I only ahve 9 units left 
>so if you are interested e-mail me back here for payment instructions or 
>call me at (708) 275-5355 and If there is no answer leave me a detailed 
>message and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/