Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CSR TRAINING NEXTEL

From: "Gerard G. Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:49:49 -0500

is their a wrong time of month to activate a customer?  I have never heard
this before, csr at Nextel tells customer we activated them at an improper
time and they will not pro-rate billing. this is the first time I have ever
heard such a scenario, have been authorized rep for four years.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:32:50 -0800

I'm not sure what context they were refering to. What were you asking them for?

Do you not activate through VAD?

Evan

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:06:06 -0600

Gerard:

Do you know what the bill cycle date is for market that they were actived
in? If you activate on that date, then there is nothing to pro-rate as the
activation is starting at the start of the billing cycle. That is the only
way that the software that is used would not do a proration. Any amount that
is pro-rated is done automatically.

Mike

========================================================================
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would
take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place
and kill him."
                    ----Mark Twain

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "Gerard G. Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:31:29 -0500

we start vad 11-1-02, regarding vad, here in the NY/NJ market I would
appreciate suggestions or results of any sales areas that have used vad on
new activations where you have to meet price of competitors, in other words
how are you discounting product?

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Platt [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 5:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] CSR TRAINING NEXTEL

I'm not sure what context they were refering to. What were you asking them
for?

Evan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->