Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN 218-219 MHz SERVICE LICENSE

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:54:26 -0400

PUBLIC NOTICE
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
445 12th STREET, S.W.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20554        DA02-2843

News media information 202/418-0500     Fax-On-Demand 202/418-2830     Internet:
http://www.fcc.gov    ftp.fcc.gov

Released: October 25, 2002

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN 218-219 MHz SERVICE LICENSE

Pursuant to Section 310(d) of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 310(d), and Section
0.331 of the Commission's rules, 47 C.F.R. § 0.331, the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
(Bureau) approves, subject to the conditions set forth below, the application requesting
Commission consent to the following transfer of control:

U.S. Telemetry-Baltimore, L.L.C. – U.S. Telemetry Network, Inc. to Baltimore 218,
LLC: Market M014B – Baltimore, MD; BTA (IVDS); File No. 0000943085.

The above referenced application is subject to the following conditions: all installment
payments must be current on the consummation date.   Consent is also conditioned upon full
payment of any required unjust enrichment payments on or before the consummation date.
See 47 C.F.R. § 1.2111(c) and (d).

We approve this transfer of control because we find it is in the public interest,
convenience, and necessity.  See 47 U.S.C. § 310(d).  By this approval, the parties are
authorized to proceed to the final stages of their respective transactions.  Section
1.948(d) of the Commission's rules provides that licensees are required to notify the
Commission of consummation using a FCC Form 603.  Transactions must be consummated and
notification provided to the Commission within 180 days of this Public Notice and
notification of consummation must occur no later than 30 days after actual consummation
unless an extension has been requested.  Hence, we remind parties that a transfer shall
not be considered complete until the underlying transaction closes and all conditions set
forth in the grant documents, including this Public Notice and the application, are met.
Upon receipt of the notification required by Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules,
and satisfaction of all requisite conditions, the Bureau will consider the transfer
"complete."

Failure of the parties to comply with Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules, or any
specific condition described above, will result in automatic cancellation of the
Commission's approval, and dismissal of the underlying application.

Grant of this application is without prejudice to whatever enforcement action may be
deemed appropriate arising from the facts discussed herein.

For information regarding this notice contact Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660.

This Public Notice is issued by the Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN
218-219 MHz SERVICE LICENSE

Pursuant to Section 310(d) of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 310(d), and Section
0.331 of the Commission's rules, 47
C.F.R. § 0.331, the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (Bureau) approves, subject to the
conditions set forth below, the
application requesting Commission consent to the following transfer of control:

U.S. Telemetry-Baltimore, L.L.C. – U.S. Telemetry Network, Inc. to Baltimore 218,
LLC: Market M014B – Baltimore, MD; BTA (IVDS); File No. 0000943085.

The above referenced application is subject to the following conditions: all installment
payments must be current on the
consummation date.   Consent is also conditioned upon full payment of any required unjust
enrichment payments on or before
the consummation date.  See 47 C.F.R. § 1.2111(c) and (d).

We approve this transfer of control because we find it is in the public interest,
convenience, and necessity.  See 47 U.S.C. §
310(d).  By this approval, the parties are authorized to proceed to the final stages of
their respective transactions.  Section
1.948(d) of the Commission's rules provides that licensees are required to notify the
Commission of consummation using a
FCC Form 603.  Transactions must be consummated and notification provided to the
Commission within 180 days of this
Public Notice and notification of consummation must occur no later than 30 days after
actual consummation unless an extension
has been requested.  Hence, we remind parties that a transfer shall not be considered
complete until the underlying transaction
closes and all conditions set forth in the grant documents, including this Public Notice
and the application, are met. Upon receipt
of the notification required by Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules, and
satisfaction of all requisite conditions, the
Bureau will consider the transfer "complete."

Failure of the parties to comply with Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules, or any
specific condition described above,
will result in automatic cancellation of the Commission's approval, and dismissal of the
underlying application.

Grant of this application is without prejudice to whatever enforcement action may be
deemed appropriate arising from the facts
discussed herein.

For information regarding this notice contact Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660.

This Public Notice is issued by the Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/