Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily 28/10/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:08:52 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS:

Nokia Targets China for 3G Success
(28/10/2002, BWCS Staff) Finnish equipment supplier Nokia is expecting
to see a big demand for 3G systems and handsets in China, regardless of
how operators ...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Belgian 3G Delay Looks Likely
(28/10/2002, BWCS Staff) Belgium’s three next generation UMTS mobile
licence holders are looking likely to gain approval for their proposal
to have the deadline ...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

NEWS ANALYSIS: The Mobile Applications A-List
(28/10/2002, Edward Nugent – Founder and CEO of Mobile Metrix) Deciding
which mobile application and content provider to partner with is not
always ...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

AVAILABLE NOW...
The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - This comprehensively revised
edition, analyses and ranks the leading application developers in the
dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application
developers profiled ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for
Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value
Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

A review pack for any of the above reports can be obtained from
[email-masked] 

M-COMMERCE
Leading communications lawyer Dave Bartell has produced the definitive
handbook for drafting and negotiating contracts for consumer and
business e-commerce and related services. For further information visit
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html or e-mail [email-masked] for
a Free Review Pack

3G PROFILES
BWCS has updated 3G profiles of the following countries: Australia,
Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands,
Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and
the UK all in the Country Profiles section at ... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html 

MARKET PROJECTIONS for the growth of 3G services in all of the above
countries are also available. E-mail [email-masked] for more details.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/