Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RegionNet Wireless License, LLC Application of Review Decision]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:10:48 -0400

NOTE: Warren Havens had initiated both 
of these actions before the Commission

_________________________________

REGIONET WIRELESS LICENSE, LLC. 
Denied application for review 
Action by: Commission 
Adopted: 10/10/2002 by MO&O. 
(FCC No. 02-288). WTB  

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-288A1.doc
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-288A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-288A1.txt

REGIONET WIRELESS LICENSE, LLC. 
Denied Application for Review For Renewal 
of License for Station WRV374 to Provide 
Automated Maritime Telecommuncations 
System Service to the Atlantic Coast
Action by: Commission
Adopted: 10/10/2002 by M&O. 
(FCC No. 02-289). WTB

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-289A1.doc
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-289A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2845A1.txt

The Private Wireless Forum 
for Mobile Communication Professionals

Private Radio & Wireless Industry News, Views, Information & More

NOTE TO ALL: Curious - or confused - about why messages you thought you posted to the PWF
also seem to show up on the Nextel-1 list? So are many other members of both groups, and
so far, Marcel has not had the courtesy to explain the reasons behind his actions. Why not
email [email-masked] yourself and ask him what his motivations are for this
nonsense? The PWF is here to stay, and will continue its efforts in support of the Private
Radio & wireless industry in spite of this deliberate - and childish - assault by one
apparently disgruntled individual who obviously feels threatened by the existance of
another radio & wireless group. Thank you for your continued support of both groups.

_____________________________________________
 
To subscribe by email:
[email-masked]

To subscribe via the Web:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PrivateWirelessForum

For up-to-the-minute messages and real-time discussions, visit the 
PWF's webpage: 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PrivateWirelessForum
  
Know of others in our industry who might find the PWF useful? Do 
them a favor and email them a copy along with the links above.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/