Subject: [NEXTEL-1] STEVEN PRICE DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF DEFENSE ON SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:16:17 -0500

STATEMENT OF

MR. STEVEN PRICE DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

SPECTRUM, SPACE, SENSORS AND C3

BEFORE THE

 SENATE COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE, ENERGY AND TRANSPORTATION

ON 11 JUNE 2002

CONCERNING

SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT: IMPROVING THE MANAGEMENT OF GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL SPECTRUM
DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/