Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Wireless Network Industry Eyes Tighter Security

From: Juliet Jennifer Mari R <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Oct 2002 09:47:34 -0800

180 communication channel gear makers, does that imply 180 persons ? teachers ? enterprises ? networks ? basestations, makro or picocells ?
 
180 miles per hour on the navigation screen of "fast, "hyper- speed" (or hypo- speed) cyber- connection of Blutooth enabled devices or mobile nodes?

:) Juliet

On Thu, 31 October 2002, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> <html><body>
> 
> 
> <tt>
> 180 communications gear makers? - 180?<BR>
> <BR>
> </tt>
> 
> <br>
> 
> <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
> 
> <table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>
> <tr bgcolor=#FFFFCC>
> <td align=center><font size="-1" color=#003399><b>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor</b></font></td>
> </tr>
> <tr bgcolor=#FFFFFF>
> <td align=center width=470><table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td align=center><font face=arial
> size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT</font><br><a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=1707367802:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1036075104?" target=_blank><img src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1036075104?" alt="" width="300" height="250"
> border="0"></a></td></tr></table></td>
> </tr>
> <tr><td><img alt="" width=1 height=1 src="http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=510705781"></td></tr>
> </table>
> 
> <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->
> 
> 
> 
> <br>
> <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
> </br>
> 
> </body></html>

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up for ICQmail at http://www.icq.com/icqmail/signup.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:13:19 -0500

It means 180 people sitting in an airport, all waiting for 180 seats on a
180-seat plane.  It means that the plane travels at 180 MPH and makes turns
at 180 degrees.  The plane makes stops at 180 places, and then does a 180
and goes back where it came from 180 times.  Bluetooth is used by 180 planes
across the globe so that they can make 180 e-mails at 180 MPH.

Does that answer your question?

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Juliet Jennifer Mari R [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 12:48 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Wireless Network Industry Eyes Tighter Security

  180 communication channel gear makers, does that imply 180 persons ?
teachers ? enterprises ? networks ? basestations, makro or picocells ?

  180 miles per hour on the navigation screen of "fast, "hyper- speed" (or
hypo- speed) cyber- connection of Blutooth enabled devices or mobile nodes?

  :) Juliet

  On Thu, 31 October 2002, [email-masked] wrote:
  > <td align=center width=470><table border=0 cellpadding=0
cellspacing=0><tr><td align=center><font face=arial
  > size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT</font><br><a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=170
7367802:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yah
oo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1036075104?" target=_blank><img
src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x2
50;adc=ZHS;ord=1036075104?" alt="" width="300" height="250"
  > <tr><td><img alt="" width=1 height=1
src="http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=510705781"></td></tr>
  > <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              ADVERTISEMENT

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.