Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [Fwd: Re: [fr2] Nextel's Timmy Donahue said today that "Boston Policehas Switched to Nextel".]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:54:14 -0400

Thx- Timmy implied the entire department switched.

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [fr2] Nextel's Timmy Donahue said today that "Boston Policehas Switched to 
Nextel".

I just punched 460.50 into the scanner - and all seems normal - no talk
permit / NEXTEL chirps heard. In my professional opinion, Boston PD is
still using 460 Mhz for their normal operations. Abnormal operations may
be on NEXTEL I suppose. Peter S

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/