Subject: [mobile-ip] AAA Registration Keys for Mobile IP

From: "Tom van Sebille" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:50:15 +0200

Hi

I just noticed that Inetrnet draft "AAA Registration Keys for Mobile IP" has been drawn back from the Mobile IP WG website. Is there any specific reason?

Kinds regards,
Tom van Sebille

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:47:22 -0500

>Hi
>
>I just noticed that Inetrnet draft "AAA Registration Keys for Mobile
>IP" has been drawn back from the Mobile IP WG website. Is there any
>specific reason? 

It has expired and hence been yanked from the Mobile IP WG home
page. The draft is being updated based on comments that have been
received from the area directors and security experts. A new version
should be announced soon. 

>Tom van Sebille

-Basavaraj