Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G : Europe's First Mobile Video Music Service

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:48:03 -0500

Today’s 3G News

1) Europe's First Mobile Video Music Service
2) O2 Provide MMS Wireless Connectivity
3) New GPS Wireless Handset for NTTDoCoMo
4) Wireless Users Ready To Play ImageFun
5) New Wireless Phone Headsets with Distinct Style
6) Consolidation of Data Mediation across GPRS, 3G UMTS and IP Networks
7) New Panasonic GSM / GPRS Camera Phone
8) Online Wireless Gaming Is A Real Industry

See below for full details.
__________________________________________________________________________________

FREE Tertio White Paper  -  "Provisioning for the Future"

Service provisioning touches every service delivered to every mobile subscriber.
Its role becomes even more important as data and content are introduced, and as
the rate of new service development increases. Provisioning has to be changed
more frequently, as more network elements are introduced, and the provisioning
processes become more complex. How are you provisioning for the future?

To find out more, get your FREE copy of Tertio's white paper "Provisioning for the Future" 

http://www.telco-tertio.com/products/downloads.php4
_________________________________________________________________________________

Today’s 3G News Follows : 
__________________________________________________________________________________

1) Europe's First Mobile Video Music Service

The Musiwave service is now ready for launch, at a time when video ready handsets and
networks are being rolled out to millions of mobile users and demand for entertainment
content is exploding

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/April2003/5150.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

2) O2 Provide MMS Wireless Connectivity

Sending an MMS will now be as easy and intuitive as sending a text. Furthermore, from
April 1st 2003, O2 customers can get half price media messages.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/April2003/5146.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

3) New GPS Wireless Handset for NTTDoCoMo

The easy-to-use GPS mobile phone enables users to determine their location at the mere
touch of a button, and download maps and information about the area. GPS accuracy is
within 10-50 meters.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/April2003/5143.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

4) Wireless Users Ready To Play ImageFun

ImageFun is a photo-entertainment application from Image Semantics Ltd which enables new
forms of image-based communication. It is a network based service using advanced
machine-learning image processing, and it is handset independent.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5119.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

5) New Wireless Phone Headsets with Distinct Style

Logitech is showcasing its line of mobile phone headsets. The stylish headsets, designed
to stay put, be comfortable, and serve a variety of individual needs, will be feat.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5106.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

6) Consolidation of Data Mediation across GPRS, 3G UMTS and IP Networks

XACCTmobile significantly shortens Cegetel's time-to-market (TTM) as well as time to
revenue (TTR) for services such as Multi-Media Service (MMS), digital images, interactive
games and downloadable ring tones.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5090.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

7) New Panasonic GSM / GPRS Camera Phone

Panasonic unveiled the X70 mobile phone, its new stylish clamshell camera phone for 2003.
Following the highly successful GD87, the Panasonic X70 is 20% smaller than its
predecessor and packed with enhanced features. Shipments for the European market are
scheduled to begin this autumn. 

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/April2003/5141.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

8) Online Wireless Gaming Is A Real Industry

With hundreds of millions -- and eventually billions -- of dollars up for grabs, online
gaming represents a budding new industry, which is just beginning to spread its wings,
reports In-Stat/MDR.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5096.htm
___________________________________________________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/