Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Business Alert: U.S. Launches Iraq War

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:09:29 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Business Alert: U.S. Launches Iraq War

__________________________________
BUSINESS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

March 19, 2003

The U.S. launched war against Iraq on Wednesday. "The opening stages of
the disarmament of the Iraqi regime have begun," White House press secretary
Ari Fleischer said.

President Bush planned to address the nation at 10:15 p.m. EST, little
more than two hours after the deadline the president set for Saddam Hussein
to flee his nation or face war.

For continuing coverage of the latest developments in the conflict, see
http://wsj.com/iraq

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/