Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 20/03/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:56:52 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Croatia Gears Up For UMTS 
(20/03/2003, BWCS Staff) The Croatian government has announced plans to offer three UMTS
licences and a third GSM concession later this year...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Qualcomm Head Attacks WiFi 
(20/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Qualcomm chief, Irwin Jacobs, has slammed WiFi networks as
unnecessary...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Camera Phones Boost Japanese Handset Sales 
(20/03/2003, BWCS Staff) The popularity of photo messaging services in Japan has provided
a welcome boost to the sales of the country’s leading handset suppliers...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->>FREE 3G REPORT!<<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Online Mobile Internet Directory **NEW!**
Includes 450 application developer profiles. An essential resource for tracking key
developments and new players in this dynamic sector. 
http://www.midirectory.com/cgi-bin/Dispatcher.php?code=bwcs

Carrier Services Contracts **NEW!**
Written by leading telecoms lawyer David Bartell, this is a vital handbook designed to
help you draft and negotiate successful business telecommunications contracts. Includes
model contracts, plus in-depth analysis of actual carrier contracts, service agreements
and details of prices.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 
         
Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/