Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NYT Technology Items

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:24:26 -0500 (EST)

TECHNOLOGY - 
As Cellphones Become Cuter, Clarity Suffers By MATT RICHTEL 
Industry analysts, researchers and consumers say that many of the small,
versatile new models are not as good as the old ones. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/10/technology/10PHON.html?th 
.................. 
AOL Is Planning a Fast-Forward Answer to TiVo By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK 
A secretive team at AOL Time Warner has begun talking with cable and
media companies about co-opting the revolution that TiVo kicked off. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/10/technology/10AOL.html?th 
.................. 
Military Now Often Enlists Commercial Technology By SIMON ROMERO 
Many of the technologies used by the U.S. armed forces have their
origins in commercial rather than military initiatives. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/10/technology/10GEAR.html?th 
.................. 
More Technology News 
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/technology/index.html?th

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/