Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 03/13/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:40:06 -0500

COMMISSION ACTS TO ENSURE THAT PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE FULLY IN
FCC PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES.   New "Accessibility Handbook" Details Uniform Procedures for
Accommodations at the Commission.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at
(202) 418-0511  CGB. Contact Susan Magnotti at (202) 418-0871,TTY: (202) 418-0538
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232078A4.txt> 

 COMMISSIONER COPPS ANNOUNCES STAFF CHANGES.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jordan
Goldstein at (202) 418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232102A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232102A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232102A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/13/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATION AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232105A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232105A1.pdf> 

 DR. BONNIE O'DAY, COMPLAINANT V. AUDIOVOX COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION AND CELLCO
PARTNERSHIP, D/B/A VERIZON WIRELESS, DEFENDANTS.   Granted the Unopposed Motion of
Defendants to Modify Procedural Schedule. Action by:  Chief, Telecommunications Consumers
Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  03/12/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-767).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-767A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-767A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-767A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/