Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/11/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:15:44 -0500

Released:  03/11/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231933A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231933A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231933A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN C
BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSES. (DA No.  03-741).  WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-741A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-741A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-741A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON PETITION
FILED BY AIRCELL, INC. FOR EXTENSION OF WAIVER DOCKET NO. 02-86. (DA No.  03-721).
Comments Due:  04/10/2003. Reply Comments Due:  04/25/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Leon Jackler
at (202) 418-0946 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-721A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-721A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-721A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON WAIVER
REQUEST BY ROCKWELL COLLINS, INC. TO ALLOW CERTIFICATION OF AERONAUTICAL SATELLTE
COMMUNICATIONS TRANSCEIVER TO SUPPORT INMARSAT'S SWIFT64 SERVICE. (DA No.  03-386).
Comments Due:  04/01/2003. Reply Comments Due:  04/15/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Ghassan Khalek
at (202) 418-0680, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-386A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-386A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-386A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PART 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES AND POLICIES FOR APPLICATIONS AND
LICENSING OF LOW POWER OPERATIONS IN THE PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO 450-470 MHZ BAND.  
Revised the rules in this proceeding to serve the public interest by accommodating the
diverse needs of the PLMR community. (Dkt No.  01-146, RM-9966). Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  02/14/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-35).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-35A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-35A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-35A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/