Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Chilesat to return to cell telephony sector through acquisition of Nextel

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:20:17 -0500

Chilesat to return to cell telephony sector through acquisition of Nextel

March 24, 2003 2:17pm

Chilesat, the Chilean telecommunications company, which is owned by investment company
Southern
Cross, will this week acquire a controlling stake in Nextel Chile, in a move that will
allow it to return to the
cellular telephony segment after nearly three years, according to market analysts.
Chilesat is focusing its
business strategy on the corporate services market, the same market in which Nextel Chile
intends to
launch its digital trunking services if Subtel, Chile's telecommunications sector
regulator, gives the go-ahead
for it to operate in the country.

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR20030324375.4_497d0025d422a0a4

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/