Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Uniformed Fire Officers Association On XTS-3500 Radios -

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:46:51 -0500

From:  FDNY's
Uniformed Fire Officers Association
Local 854 , I.A.F.F. , AFL-CIO
"In Unity There Is Strength"

XTS-3500 Radios - XTS-3500 Radios are now in the field. Units experiencing any problems
with the radio (i.e. unexplained transmissions of the emergency alert button or problems
with the battery) should forward a letterhead report with particulars via chain of command
to the Bureau of Operations.

http://www.ufoa.org/prez/2003/gmm0303.html#five
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/