Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TECH ALERT: Hello Sprint! Forsee Cleared to Head Sprint

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:25:44 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TECH ALERT: Forsee Cleared to Head Sprint
To: [email-masked]

__________________________________
TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

March 18, 2003

An arbitrator ruled late Tuesday that BellSouth Vice Chairman Gary Forsee
can become chairman and chief executive of Sprint, succeeding William Esrey,
who is being forced out over his involvement in controversial tax shelters.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB104800518189885800,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/