Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Intergraph teams on security technology

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:06:00 -0500

March 14, 2003

Intergraph teams on security technology

Huntsville-based Intergraph Corp. has teamed with IQ Biometrix Inc. and nonprofit
organization SocialTech to unveil a software technology that can better transmit enhanced
video, facial composite images and other data between law enforcement agencies.

Intergraph says the technology will help in times of Homeland security threats, industrial
or natural disasters and other events
where law enforcement officials need data quickly. The software developer adds that the
software builds on technology already
used by police throughout the nation. The new software was unveiled this week at a Florida
public safety conference attended by the FBI, U.S. Department of Justice and some 200
police departments from around the world.

California-based IQ Biometrix develops law enforcement and security software for
government and private industries. The
nonprofit SocialTech is dedicated to uniting public, private and philanthropic sectors to
provide tracking technology to police
departments.

http://www.bizjournals.com/birmingham/stories/2003/03/10/daily49.html
http://socialtech.trak.org/trak/whatistrak.html
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/