Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RM-10682 & RM-10681

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:51:09 -0500

Here are two new petitions for rulemaking.  They just appeared in today's
FCC Daily Digest, with comment period now open.  Just when you thought
life in Part 95 couldn't get any more complicated...

RM-10682
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_docu
ment=6513583171

RM-10681:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_docu
ment=6513583060

Kind regards,
Alan Dixon
N3HOE / WPUC720
Pop'Comm

[Please copy all replies to: [email-masked] < n3hoe[a]juno.com >]

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/