Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BUSINESS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:55:43 -0500

With War Looming this was a "NO Brainer".
Greenie could have stayed at home for this one........
-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: BUSINESS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

__________________________________
BUSINESS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

March 17, 2003

THE FED LEFT short-term interest rates unchanged at 1.25%. In an unusual
move, policy makers said they can't "usefully characterize" the balance of
risks between weakness and inflation.

For more information, see:

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB104793349048867200,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/