Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Investors Take Over Wireless Clearinghouse CIBERNET

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:38:44 -0500

Investors Take Over Wireless Clearinghouse CIBERNET

CIBERNET, the wireless separations and settlements division of CTIA, is now an
independent company backed by investors Mark Ein, Jeong Kim, Liberty
Associated Partners, Raul Fernandez and CapitalSource Finance. CIBERNET
specialized in settling roaming charges between wireless companies. With more
than 300 customers in 82 nations, more than half of CIBERNET's revenue came
from foreign companies. In addition to the settlements business, the new owners
plan to transform CIBERNET into a technology company that will identify, partner
with, or even acquire wireless industry firms that are developing promising
products. Jeong Kim will serve as chairman of the new CIBERNET. George S.
Shaginaw is chief executive. The company will have offices in Bethesda, Md.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/