Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 03/25/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:20:49 -0500

Released:  03/25/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232471A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232471A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232471A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/25/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3) & (3 OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232477A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232477A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232477A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232477A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232477A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232477A2.txt> 

 Released:  03/25/2003.  COMMERCIAL WIRELESS DIVISION SEEKS COMMENTS ON ITS PROPOSED
GUIDELINES FOR CELLULAR SID ADMINISTRATORS. (DA No.  03-864). Comments Due:  04/24/2003. 
WTB. Contact:  Denise Walter at (202) 418-0620, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-864A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-864A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-864A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON REQUEST FOR
WAIVER BY CHEVRON USA, INC. TO ALLOW TEMPORARY FIXED, WIDEBAND, DIGITAL OPERATION IN THE
GULF AREA. (DA No.  03-859). Comments Due:  04/24/2003. Reply Comments Due:  05/09/2003. 
WTB. Contact:  Mr. Tom Eng at (202) 418-0019, TTY:  (202) 418-7233, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-859A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-859A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-859A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU RELEASES ENHANCED ATTACHMENT
INTERFACE FOR THE UNIVERSAL LICENSING SYSTEM AND OWNERSHIP FILING. (DA No.  03-873).  WTB.
Contact:  (202) 414-1250, TTY: (202) 414-1255, email: ulscomm@fccgov, 1-888-CALLFCC
(225-5322) select option #2, (717) 338-2888, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-873A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-873A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-873A1.txt> 

 RULES AND REGULATIONS IMPLEMENTING THE TELEPONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT OF 1991.   Issued
a Further Notice of Propose Rulemaking seeking comments in this proceeding. (Dkt No. 
02-278). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/24/2003 by FNPRM. (FCC No. 03-62).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-62A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-62A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-62A1.txt> 

 ERRATUM TO FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION 2002 BIENNIAL REGULATORY REVIEW-WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU STAFF REPORT.   Erratum to DA 03-129, released March 14, 2003,
correcting page 9, paragraph 36 is deleted in its entirety by ERRATUM.  WTB. Contact David
Hu at (202) 418-1720, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232460A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232460A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232460A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/