Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AT&T Wireless & Cingular Complete Joint Venture

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:48:46 -0500

AT&T Wireless & Cingular Complete Joint Venture

Summary

AT&T Wireless and Cingular Wireless have officially formed the joint venture to build out
GSM/GPRS service targeting more than 4,000 miles of rural highways in the continental US.
The companies also announced that they amended the agreement to include building GSM/GPRS
networks along major highways in Vermont and New Hampshire as well as highways in Upstate
New York, in addition to the targeted highways in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota,
New Mexico, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah. Operations are expected to commence in 1Q
of this year with various sections of highway network being completed in 2003 and 2004.
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/