Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SmartZone 900MHz

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:52:18 -0500

Alan,

Here is some more 900 Mhz stuff.
 
Truck Load? I bet you can get this "On Da Cheap"
I'm holding on to my 900mhz maxtrac and MTX.....
I feel a comeback on the way!

-------- Original Message --------
From: "cwmjcm" <[email-masked]>
Subject:SmartZone 900MHz

We have a client wanting to trade in to us a large lot of 900MHz 
Smartzone. We don't know much about it. Anybody out there wanting to 
buy a truckload of this stuff? You can contact me off-list at 
[email-masked].

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:33:30 EST

In a message dated 3/20/2003 11:02:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked] 
writes:

> Could it be that history does repeat itself, 
> or is that too far a stretch?
> 

Trying the best I can to avoid allowing that to happen.......

Alan