Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Latest 800 Interference Report NY

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:41:22 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Latest 800 Interference Report NY

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at: http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/downloads/combined.txt
The update including this entry may follow this original report by a day
or two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

March 27,2003
Location City:....................... Latham
       County:....................... Albany
        State:....................... New York
Agency Name:......................... Town of Colonie Public Safety
Type of service:..................... Police, Fire, EMS, Local
Government
Service coverage area:............... 56
Population estimate:................. 80,000
Is interference Annoying:............ Yes
Is interference Harmful:............  Yes
Type of PS System:................... Trunked Analog Motorola SMARTNET
Band:................................ 806-821    
Identified interference:............. NEXTEL 
Interference been reported to:....... APCO  
Has interference been resolved:...... No
If, how:
Descriptive Narrative
Portable units and mobile units experience out-of-range and scratchy Tx
and Rx in the area of the 4 Nextel sites
Technical Contact Name:.............. Kevin Moore
Technical Contact Title:............. Communications Supervisor
Agency:.............................. Town of Colonie Public Safety
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/