Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/20/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:56:53 -0500

FCC RELEASES ANNUAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY REVENUE REPORT.   The report provides a
general overview of the revenues of the U.S. telecommunications industry.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Michael Balmoris at (202) 418-0253, email: [email-masked]  WCB.
Contact (202) 418-0940, TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232352A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232352A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232352A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT BY FCC COMMISSIONER KEVIN MARTIN REGARDING VERIZON'S BROADBAND ANNOUNCEMENT. 
STMT. News Media Contact: Emily Willeford at (202) 418-2100  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232209A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232209A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232209A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER ADELSTEIN ANNOUNCES STAFF CHANGES.   Commissioner Adelstein announced
that Barry Ohlson will be his permanent Wireless, Legal Advisor, and that Johanna Mikes
will be his permanent Media Advisor, effective March 31, 2003.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Lisa Zaina at (202) 418-2300  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232201A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232201A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232201A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN.  STMT  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232329A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232329A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232329A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER KEVIN J. MARTIN, APPROVING IN PART  AND CONCURRING IN PART. 
STMT  WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232328A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232328A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232328A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS, APPROVING IN PART, CONCURRING IN PART.  STMT.
News Media Contact: Mike Balmoris, 202-418-0253  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232327A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232327A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232327A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/