Subject: [NEXTEL-1] S. BOSTON STUDENTS

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:37:24 -0500

S. BOSTON STUDENTS

Date: March 16, 2003 Page: C2 Section: Education

Several students from Monument High School, one of three schools at the
South Boston Educational Complex, will receive paid part-time interships
at city offices thanks to a $72,000 grant from Nextel Communications.
The grant, announced by Boston police and school officials last week, will
fund Monument's Public Safety Internship Program. Through the program,
30 students in grades 9 through 12 will work after school at the Boston
police and fire departments, Boston Emergency Medical Services, and the
Massachusetts Parole Board. Monument High opened its doors in
September 2001 as the first public safety/criminal justice secondary school
in New England.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=0F9D5932BB10F08C&p_docnum=1

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/