Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 18/03/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:08:49 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Price War Looms In Chinese Mobile Market 
(18/03/2003, BWCS Staff) A fierce price war is engulfing China’s two nationally licensed
mobile operators... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Swisscom Hotspots Are Intel Approved 
(18/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Swisscom has become the first European hotspot operator to join
Intel’s growing roster of Centrino partners...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Execs Want More Mobility Says TeliaSonera 
(18/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Eight out of ten business executives in Sweden are keen to see
mobile business services used more within their corporations... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->>FREE 3G REPORT!<<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/