Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Argentina to provide long distance call services

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:25:44 -0500

Argentina to provide long distance call services

Story Filed: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 10:02 AM EST

Argentina, Mar 18, 2003 (El Cronista/SABI via COMTEX) -- The telecoms company Nextel
Argentina, which provided
cellular telephony services to companies until now, will also provide national and
international long distance call services, from
its fixed telephones. Nextel will compete with Telefonica, Telecom, Movicom, AT&T, Techtel
and other companies. Nextel,
which is a subsidiary of NII Holdings, started operating in Argentina in the metropolitan
area n 1998. From then on, the
company initiated an expansion plan to the provinces. This expansion represented a more
than US$600mil investment.

http://library.northernlight.com/FA20030318200002301.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/