Subject: [NEXTEL-1] cellular-news

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:30:47 -0500

New 3G handset from Motorola
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8487.shtml
A report on the web site of the American telecoms regulator, the FCC has given a sneak
preview of a ...

Most laptops to ship ready for WiFi connections
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8488.shtml
According to META Group, lifestyle and pervasive computing will likely drive emerging
technologies i...

Survey finds support for mobile marketing
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8489.shtml
An independent study conducted by Visa International and Hong Kong based, Hutchison
Telecom reveals ...

Danish customers to get combined data tariff.
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8490.shtml
Denmark's Sonofon has decided to merge its data tariffs, and no longer split the sales of
its GPRS a...

Anritsu gains 3G test case approval
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8491.shtml
During the GCF (Global Certification Forum) meeting held in London last week, Anritsu
became the fir...

KPN plans a wide range of i-mode handsets this year
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8492.shtml
KPN Mobile says that it plans to introduce a growing range of handsets to support i-mode
services in...

Samsung unveils Matrix mobile phone
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8493.shtml
Samsung has formally shown off the handset that it has secured a tie-in with the Matrix
movie sequel...

GSM coverage to expand to new Maldives islands
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8494.shtml
The Maldives based GSM network, Dhiraagu has announced that a US$4.4 million contract had
been signe...

T-Mobile expects 3G launch in Q3 of this year
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8495.shtml
T-Mobile Austria has said that the commercial launch of its UMTS offer will be in the
third quarter ...

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/