Subject: [NEXTEL-1] InnerWireless Goes To The Mall

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:12:52 -0500

Woow....(NOT)...

PCS, cellular, paging and 802.11.b/g wireless LAN.....
I don't why InnerWireless acts like their system is so revolutionary It's basically a
Radiax system using a multi-port passive combiner/splitter and a broadband radiator
antenna. The kicker here is the system requires a carrier install a $50K base Station for
each service.

Get This......"InnerWireless installed a system providing coverage
for PCS, cellular, paging and 802.11.b/g wireless LAN technologies and leases out
access to wireless service providers."

Lease out space?  Hmmm........I wonder how the stop signals from carrier outside their
network from penetrating buildings?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InnerWireless Goes To The Mall
BY WIRELESS WEEK STAFF
MARCH 24, 2003

In-building wireless network provider InnerWireless says it has deployed a system
for Southern California's Los Cerritos Center, a major regional shopping mall.

The InnerMobile system was deployed to enhance indoor coverage for AT&T
Wireless Services and marks InnerWireless' first deployment in such a venue.

Los Cerritos, which has been operating for more than 30 years, gets about 24
million visitors a year primarily from northern Orange County and the greater
southern Los Angeles area. InnerWireless installed a system providing coverage
for PCS, cellular, paging and 802.11.b/g wireless LAN technologies and leases out
access to wireless service providers.

InnerWireless also has deployed an in-building coverage network for AT&T
Wireless and others in the famed Rockefeller Center complex of midtown
Manhattan.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=newsat2direct&starting=2&pubdate=03/24/03
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:03:38 -0800

Marcel,

When you are new and unaware of what others are doing in a marketplace,
everything you do looks like a miracle.

The in-building industry has been doing these systems for many years.

Big Yawn.....
===================================

Marcel wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:06:37 -0500

I guess it would be too much to ask some reporters to do some Due Diligence before they pluck away at the keyboard.

I guess as long as the don't do their DD we will have something to talkabout.......

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->