Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Chilesat negotiates with Nextel its re-entering in the cellular telephony market

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:26:06 -0500

Chilesat negotiates with Nextel its re-entering in the cellular telephony market

March 20, 2003 9:43am

Chilesat Corp (former Telex-Chile), the Chilean telecommunications company, which is owned
by
investment fund Southern Cross, is negotiating with Nextel Chile, the digital trunking
operator, the
feasibility of forming a joint-venture in the digital trunking sector, which would allow
it to provide cellular
telecommunications services in the country. If successful, the operation will mark the
re-entering of Chilesat
in the cellular telecommunications sector, from which it withdrew in 1999. Both companies
are targeting the
corporate market, especially medium-sized and large-sized companies

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR20030320375.4_fdfe00232cff9fe3

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/