Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel to gain access to public network in April

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:06:40 -0500

Nextel to gain access to public network in April

Story Filed: Friday, March 14, 2003 2:37 PM EST

Chile, Mar 14, 2003 (Estrategia/SABI via COMTEX) -- Chile's fixed and cellular telephone
services providers have to give
Nextel, the US telecommunications company, access to the country's network by 7 April
2003. Nextel, through its
subsidiaries Cenntenial and Multikom, last January asked all telephone services providers
in Chile and Subtel, the Chilean
regulatory agency for the telecommunications sector, for access to interconnect its
services to the country's public network. The
fixed line operators have not created any problems to the company's plans but the cellular
telephone operators have tried to
deny access to Nextel, the analog trunking network operator, by filing official complaints
against the operation. The
complaints, however, were ruled inadmissible by the Appeal Court in February 2003.

http://library.northernlight.com/FE20030314180000010.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/