Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 27/03/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:34:52 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Vodafone Sets A Date For UK 3G 
(27/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Mobile giant Vodafone has said it is on course to launch 3G
services in the UK in October or November of this year...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

New Two For BREW 
(27/03/2003, BWCS Staff) The US equipment supplier Qualcomm has announced two new launches
for its BREW wireless data platform in Australia and Latin America... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Iceland Slammed For Lack of 3G Progress 
(27/03/2003, BWCS staff) The Icelandic government has come under fire from European
authorities over its failure to implement a framework for 3G licensing... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/