Subject: [mobile-ip] suggested text for issue #269

From: "Ed Remmell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:15:39 -0800

Jari & Vijay -

Here is some text for issue #269 "clarify that destination's bce should not
be used for HOTI", to be inserted into section 11.6.1 "Sending Test Init
Messages":

"The Home Test Init message MUST be sent to the home address of the
correspondent node without route optimization, even when there is an
existing binding for the correspondent node (i.e. the correspondent node is
also a mobile node in this case)."

Thanks.
- Ed Remmell
Elmic Systems, USA

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:20:12 -0800

> also a mobile node in this case)."

looks good. thanks.

Vijay