Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GSM watch phone / Mobile phone controlled robot goes on sale / Camera phone from Sagem/ US cell phone market to grow at 6% per year/

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:25:36 -0500

Camera phone from Sagem
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8475.shtml
After the success in 2002 of the SAGEM myX-5, (presence in the major operators' offers all
over Euro...

Analog EDGE handset solution
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8476.shtml
Analog Devices has announced a complete chipset solution -- from digital baseband through
RF power a...

AT&T Wireless and Cingular Wireless complete joint venture
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8477.shtml
AT&T Wireless and Cingular Wireless have announced that they have officially formed the
joint ventur...

interWAVE shipping GSM kit to the Democratic Republic of Congo
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8478.shtml interWAVE Communications has announced
receipt of a US$1.6 million agreement with Vodacom Congo. Del...

Mobile phone controlled robot goes on sale
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8479.shtml
Japan's Fujitsu and PFU say that they have begun initial commercial sales in Japan of
their mobile p...

GSM license awarded in Moldova
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8480.shtml
Moldova's National Agency for the Regulation of Electronic Communications and Information
has awarde...

NEC to Expand Delivery of 3G Radio Base Stations
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8481.shtml
NEC Corporation is to further expand delivery of 3G radio base stations. NEC's Delivery
Operation Ce...

Samsung offers GSM based Palm OS smartphone
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8482.shtml
Samsung has launched what is said to be the first GSM based smartphone that will run on
the Palm OS ...

GSM watch phone
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8483.shtml
Samsung has unveiled a GPRS mobile phone that can be worn on a wrist as a conventional
watch. The GP...

US cell phone market to grow at 6% per year - report
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8484.shtml
Strategy Analytics has issued a new report, which has concluded that the US cellular
subscriber mark...

Tektronix to supply TD-SCDMA test kit to China
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8485.shtml
Tektronix has announced a new partnership agreement with China's Datang Mobile to provide
test and m...

US market passes 50% penetration with CDMA continuing to dominate
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8486.shtml The US wireless market had grown to 141.4
million subscribers to the end of December 2002 passing th...

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/