Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel i1000+ & i550+ Refurblished Units

From: "multi888" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:55:54 -0000

Hi everyone, I'm looking for used and refurblished of i1000+ and 
i550+ on a regular basis. I'm from Singapore and all unit must not 
have the Subsidy Lock so that it can be use outside the US. Please 
email me if you have any....Thank you!!!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bbvVKB/oEZFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Lawrence Harte <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:33:22 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to NEXTEL-1.

Does anyone have any information on early data applications for trunked
mobile radio? I've heard that the Aurora 400 system in Canada in 1983 had
GE trunked radios with a data jack. Does anyone else have information on
early trunked radios with data connections (late 70s to early 80s)?

I'm a communications book publisher and I'll be happy to send some book
samples to people that can help me.

Thanks,
    Lawrence
Providing Books and Training for Alternative Voice, Data, and Video
Communication Systems.

Lawrence Harte
Althos
President
404 Wake Chapel Road
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
1-919-557-2260
Fax 1-919-557-2261

www.Althos.com

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 16:41:55 -0800

>email me if you have any....Thank you!!!

Nextels have a Sub. lock?

Evan

---

From: "multi888" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 01:51:46 -0000

> Nextels have a Sub. lock?

Hi Evan,
Yes, some units have it esapecally the newer models. Do you have any 
for sale?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->