Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Invitation to Join Councils of Advisors

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:35:02 -0500

Dear Colleague,

I would like to extend you an invitation to join The Councils Advisors, an association of
telecommunication and IT executives, wireless engineers, sales and marketing
professionals, distributors, resellers, technologists, among others. We pay Advisors an
honorarium to have occasional phone discussions with our clients or participate in online
surveys regarding business, technical and industry trends.

   * Membership in the Council is free
   * No minimum time commitment
   * We pay honorariums according to your hourly rate
   * We adhere to and insist on the maintenance of all confidentiality agreements
   * We contact you when your expertise and background pertain to the interests of our
     client

To apply, visit www.TheCouncils.com --- (3-minute form).

The Council of Advisors is a leading group of professionals from the technology, media and
telecom economy. They are qualified, experienced professionals from the leading companies
whose positions range across from sales to management, purchasing and engineering. Our
clients include the leading investment management firms in North America and Europe, such
as Fidelity and Janus.

You can learn more about our firm at www.TheCouncils.com. Please do not hesitate to get in
touch with any questions.

Kind regards,
Zecki

________________
Zecki A. Dossal
Gerson Lehrman Group
11 East 44th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10017
(212) 984-3668
(212) 984-8538 Fax
www.TheCouncils.com