Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 03/27/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:26:49 -0500

QUARTERLY REPORT ON INFORMAL CONSUMER INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS RELEASED.   The Commission
has released the report on the inquiries and complaints processed by the Consumer &
Governmental Affairs Bureau (CGB) during the fourth quarter of calendar year 2002.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email: [email-masked] 
CGB. Contact Warren O'Hearn at (202) 418-2230
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232604A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232604A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232604A1.txt> 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Released:  03/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at  (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232591A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232591A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232591A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-41 Released:  03/27/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT NARROWBAND PCS AUCTION LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT AUCTION
EVENT NO. 41. (DA No.  03-965).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah at (202) 418-7307
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-965A2.txt> 

Report No: IHF-00043 Released:  03/26/2003.  INTERNATIONAL HIGH FREQUENCY RE: ACTIONS
TAKEN.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-2148, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232589A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232589A1.txt> 

Report No: IHF-00042 Released:  03/26/2003.  INTERNATIONAL HIGH FREQUENCY RE: APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-2148, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-2555 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232588A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232588A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/26/2003.  LAKEDALE TELEPHONE COMPANY FILES AN APPLICATION FOR OPEN VIDEO
SYSTEM CERTIFICATION. (DA No.  03-921).  MB. Contact:  Sonia Greenaway-Mickle or Steve
Garner at (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-921A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-921A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-921A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/