Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re:900 MHz Motorola System Wanted

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:26:39 -0500

--------------------------------------
>From:   [email-masked].
>Date:  Wed Mar 19, 2003  11:21 am
>Subject:  Re:900 MHz Motorola System Wanted

>Anyone have a used Motorola Trunked 900 MHz system (repeaters, mobiles, etc.) >available
for sale?  Need up to seven (7) channels.

>Alan Tilles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the Radios.....
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From: "Evan Platt" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  For Sale: Motorola Spectra 900's

I have a customer of ours who's looking to sell about 50 Spectra 900's,
recently removed from working service. $100 each, or if you want the
entire lot, make offer....

Evan

(Located in Sunnyvale, California)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you try "Junk-R-Us" aka Nexhell's warehouse. They had plenty of 900 Mhz repeaters.
They have a few MSF5000's
C85GFB-5203BT.U    $5,000.00
C85CLB-5203AT.U   $5,000.00

the price is high but if you need it........well you know.

Try telling them your are buddy of Foolsner maybe they will ship it for free!

http://ndl-intl.nextel.com/ndc/assets/used/Repeaters.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/