Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXTWAVE PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS INC. AND NEXTWAVE POWER PARTNERS INC. Partially granted

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:19:00 -0500

NEXTWAVE PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS INC. AND NEXTWAVE POWER PARTNERS INC.   Partially granted

the Petition filed by NextWave and denied NY Telecom's request for public comment. Action
by:
Deputy Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  03/03/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-617).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-617A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-617A2.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-617A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-617A2.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-617A1.txt>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-617A2.txt>

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/