Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Look at this one!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! better than my i95

From: "Jan (pronounced yon, I'm a guy, just polish)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:08:16 -0000

http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=591014

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Joe Griffin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:46:56 -0500

Jan, you have been reported.

  _____  

From: Jan (pronounced yon, I'm a guy, just polish)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 2:08 PM
To: [email-masked]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1377501/R=0/*http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=b3089011320061
6000> 	
 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1377501/rand=263385594> 	

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .