Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Spring 2003 VON News - The Future is Unwritten

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:46:37 -0500

The Spring 2003 VON Tradeshow & Expo ( http://pulver.com/von ) will be taking place March
31st to April 3rd at the San Jose Convention Center.

As 2003 is proving to be the year that Consumer IP Communications happened and the year
that Enterprise VoIP hit critical mass, the VON events are now more than ever the place to
go if you have an interest in being able to influence where things will be going and/or if
you would like to check the pulse of where things really are at within the IP
Communications industry.

The number one question today that I will be asking everyone who is giving an Industry
Perspective at Spring 2003 VON is: "Now that VoIP has gone mainstream, how has this
effected your business plans? What are you doing differently? How do you plan on
capitalizing on the mainstream acceptance of VoIP Technologies?" To see an updated Spring
2003 VON Conference schedule please visit: ( http://pulver.com/von/schedule.html )

These days WiFi technologies are hot and WiFi VoIP happens to be one of the "cool
technologies" which I've been focusing on and to me this represents yet another
opportunity to be disruptive to business strategies, this time to the 3G wireless players.
Most people who are deploying WiFi hotspots still haven't figured out that people can use
802.11 networks for more than just web surfing and checking email. Look for some
interesting demos and announcements about WiFi VoIP in San Jose.

While there may be some people who have a "been there, done that" attitude when it comes
to IP Communications, the fact is that as the Clash once wrote: The Future is Unwritten!
The fact is we are now entering an amazing time for the IP Communications Industry. The
people who come out to the VON events share a common passion, commitment and a purpose to
help liberate those who don't "get it" and unite them with people who do. Please consider
joining us at Spring 2003 VON in San Jose.

Come out to Spring 2003 VON and make it a point to be there as the Communications Industry
is reborn and as we all are able to capitalize on the second coming of IP Communications
and collectively watch the future unfold.

If you would like to attend the conference or just visit the exhibits, to register please
visit:  ( http://pulver.com/von/register.html ).

Best regards,

Jeff

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/