Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 03/18/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:58:12 -0500

Released:  03/18/2003.  ERRATUM TO FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION 2002 BIENNIAL
REGULATORY REVIEW-WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU STAFF REPORT.  WCB. Contact:  Pam Slipakoff
at (202) 418-7705, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232248A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232248A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232248A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2003.  REGION 51 (EAST TEXAS) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
ANNOUNCES SECOND MEETING. (DA No.  03-811).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-811A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-811A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-811A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2003.  REGION 40 (NORTHERN TEXAS) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
ANNOUNCES FOURTH MEETING. (DA No.  03-810).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-810A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-810A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-810A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION ON RESPONSES
TO PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING ITFS, MDS, AND MMDS PENDING LEGAL MATTERS. (DA No.  03-638). 
WTB. Contact:  Gregory Vadas at (202) 418-0680
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-638A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-638A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-638A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-638A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-638A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-638A2.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU WILL IMPLEMENT ONLINE FILING
FOR SHIP EXEMPTIONS IN THE UNIVERSAL LICENSING SYSTEM BEGINNING MARCH 18, 2003. (DA No. 
03-812)  New manual Form 605 Schedule G will replace Form 820 for manual filings.  WTB,
WTB. Contact:  Ghassan Khalek at (202) 418-0680, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email:
[email-masked] <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-812A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-812A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-812A1.txt>

 INDUSTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION, INC.   Erratum correcting DA 03-447, released
February 14, 2003. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  03/14/2003 by ERRATUM.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232235A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232235A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232235A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/