Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 900 Motorola system

From: "Cathy Sutter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 02:34:26 -0000

Alan,

I'm confused ?  Why are you wanting to put up 7 channels of 900 when 
you stated in previous postings that it's just a matter of time 
before we all start getting interference from Nextel ?  I don't get 
it ? 

Also...  last time I checked with Nextel's distribution center,  the 
gentleman I spoke with said he was ordered to hold all 900 
equipment,  and was given a time limit to get as many analog 
channels up for Nextel as possible.  ( Of course that could of 
recently changed.) Either way...I would hate to see any 900 operator 
invest money on 900 construction given the outcome you feel is 
coming. Can you elaborate ?    

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/