Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 24/03/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:50:44 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Microsoft Prepares To Dominate Mobile World 
(24/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Bill Gates has thrown down the gauntlet to the mobile world,
saying his company plans to “Invest, invest and invest to get the most popular (wireless)
software platform."...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Is Wind Blowing Hutchison’s Way? 
(24/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Hutchison Whampoa, the main shareholder in Italian 3G licensee
H3G, has expressed an interest in acquiring a stake in the GSM operator, Wind... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

EC To Encourage Hotspot Services 
(24/03/2003, BWCS Staff) The European Commission is calling for a simplification of EU
regulations governing wireless LANs in order to promote the proliferation of hotspot
services... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->>FREE 3G REPORT!<<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Online Mobile Internet Directory *NEW!*
Includes 450 application developer profiles. An essential resource for tracking key
developments and new players in this dynamic sector. 
http://www.midirectory.com/cgi-bin/Dispatcher.php?code=bwcs
    
Pump Up The Volume(Only £295!)
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services. Features exclusive interviews
with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to generate more revenues
per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.
     
Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/