Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cellular News

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:46:21 -0500

A Busty Blonde for your cell phone
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8523.shtml
ClearSky Mobile Media, (formerly Data on Air) has announced that it has launched "The
Cindy Margolis...

Vodafone Egypt orders network planning tool
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8524.shtml
Comsearch, an Allen Telecom company has announced the sale of its microwave path design
software too...

Recycled handsets to fund education programs
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8525.shtml
The Association of Wireless Professionals (AOWP) has reached an agreement with RMS
Communications to...

Tennis on your cell phone
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8526.shtml
Hexacto has introduced a Symbian version of its highly acclaimed Tennis Addict sports
game. Initiall...

Starent and Samsung expand 3G relationship
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8527.shtml
Starent Networks and Samsung Electronics have announced a partnership to deliver
infrastructure solu...

Don't change SMP rules to suit one company - says the GSM Association
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8528.shtml
The GSM Association (GSMA) has called upon Brazil to safeguard current and future foreign
investment...

The Simpsons comes to mobile phones
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8529.shtml
Twentieth Century Fox and THQ have announced a multi-year agreement granting THQ's mobile
games divi.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/