Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Speaking of Data Radio- This system will do 22Kps at 12.5khz

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:41:10 -0500

Speaking of Data Radio- This system will do 22Kps at 12.5khz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATARADIO Introduces 43.2 Kbps

High Speed Mobile Data System

Atlanta, March 12, 2003 - Dataradio Corporation, a leading manufacturer and integrator of
mission-critical, private wireless networks has once again upgraded the over the air speed
of the GeminiPD+ mobile radio modem.
The GeminiPD+ is now available with speeds of up to 43.2 Kbps in a full channel and 22
Kbps in half channel.

The GeminiPD+ is a private RF mobile radio modem incorporating a high spec RF platform
designed expressly for data which incorporates Dataradio's Parallel Decode modem and a
built-in GPS receiver. GeminiPD+ uses dual receivers and a powerful DSP to combine and
decode signals in parallel resulting in a ten-fold sensitivity improvement in multi-path
fading environments. Out-of-band signaling enables GeminiPD+ to transmit GPS position
reports with no effect on system throughput.
One of the most important features of the GeminiPD+ is the fact that its performance will
grow to meet customer needs. The hardware is designed to accept upgrades via flash loads.

Dataradio is committed to manufacturing state of the art products for mission critical
users. Dataradio developed a patented technology, Parallel Decode that is used to enhance
the quality, reliability and efficiency of wireless modems. This technology is available
today in our GeminiPD+ and ParagonPD+ products.

The new GeminiPD+ is the fastest mobile radio modem in the industry. The GeminiPD+ and its
ParagonPD+ base station have been issued a Grant of Equipment Authorization by the FCC for
43.2 Kbps operation in both UHF and 800 MHz frequency ranges.

With nearly 20 years dedicated to wireless data technology and innovation, Dataradio is
the source for private data-by-radio solutions.

http://www.dataradio.com/news_press_031203_gemini432k.shtml

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/