Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 26/03/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:36:54 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

T-Mobile Drops E-OTD For E911 
(26/03/2003, BWCS staff) T-Mobile (US) has joined Cingular Wireless and AT&T Wireless in
dumping E-OTD as its chosen positioning technology...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

TM Says No 3G This Year 
(26/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Telekom Malaysia’s chief executive Md Khir Abdul Rahman has
revealed that the telco will begin trialling 3G mobile services this year... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Changing Time For DoCoMo? 
(26/03/2003, BWCS Staff) In a scene straight out of science fiction series “Joe 90”, NTT
DoCoMo is to supply wristwatch mobile phones to the Japanese public... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->>FREE 3G REPORT!<<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Carrier Services Contracts **NEW!**
Written by leading telecoms lawyer David Bartell, this is a vital handbook designed to
help you draft and negotiate successful business telecommunications contracts. Includes
model contracts, plus in-depth analysis of actual carrier contracts, service agreements
and details of prices.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Online Mobile Internet Directory *NEW!*
Includes 450 application developer profiles. An essential resource for tracking key
developments and new players in this dynamic sector. 
http://www.midirectory.com/cgi-bin/Dispatcher.php?code=bwcs
    
Pump Up The Volume(Only £295!)
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services. Features exclusive interviews
with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to generate more revenues
per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.
     
Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/