Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EAST COAST DC UP?

From: "Sparky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:29:10 -0000

Just made a contact between Daytona Beach, FL and Acushnet, MA. 
Anyone else have such luck?

Mike Leger
162*17630*1

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:00:59 -0800

Interesting. 

How long does it take to set up the contact and 
what how long must you wait between exchanges during the conversation?

Thanks
Jack Daniel
===================================================

Sparky wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---

From: "Sparky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:03:01 -0000

Seems just like a local one. It was remarkably clear and quick. 

Mike L. (Sparky)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "Todd Bowden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:44:51 -0500

I've tried, but as of yet I can't reach anyone out of area...it could be
they are just not on.  If anyone else would like to try DC, give mine a
shot.

Thanks

Todd Bowden
Gainesville, GA

155*135892*1

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:47:49 -0800

>they are just not on.  If anyone else would like to try DC, give mine a

I'm in Northern California... 116*7702*5. Anyone out of the area, go ahead 
and give me a try.

Evan