Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Vivato Teams With Terrawave

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:29:45 -0500

Vivato Teams With Terrawave
03.17.03

NEW ORLEANS -- VivatoT, a Wi-Fi infrastructure company, and TerraWave Solutions,
a value added distributor (VAD) and manufacturer specializing in wireless
technology, announced today at the CTIA show in New Orleans they will partner in
developing a strong channel to provide wireless LAN infrastructure.

Under the terms of the agreement, TerraWave Solutions will distribute Vivato's Wi-Fi
switches to authorized resellers and deliver high-caliber technical support,
consulting, integration, staging for Vivato products. TerraWave also will develop and
deliver Vivato-authorized curriculum for information technology professionals to
become certified on Vivato's switching technologies. The two-day, hands-on, set-up
and configuration course will be available second quarter 2003.

"Vivato is re-shaping the Wi-Fi value proposition for both the enterprise and the
service provider," said Chris Marco, President of TerraWave Solutions. "Their new
wireless technology will help us to strengthen and realize our own goal of providing
resellers with innovative, custom wireless solutions."

"We are delighted to work with TerraWave to develop our distribution channel," said
Ken Biba, Vivato CEO and Chairman. "TerraWave's significant wireless networking
experience, combined with their phenomenal training capabilities, makes them a
formidable partner for our channel strategy."

The agreement will take effect immediately to support the distribution of Vivato's first
two products: the recently launched 2.4 GHz Indoor Wi-Fi Switch and the 2.4 GHz
Outdoor Wi-Fi switch. The Vivato switches, which provide a new architecture for
deploying 802.11b wireless local area networking by the enterprise and service
provider respectively, are expected to ship to customers in May 2003.

 http://www.Unstrung.com/document.asp?doc_id=29788&site=unstrung

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/