Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 19/03/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:37:33 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_________________________
DoCoMo’s Foma Customers Add Nothing to ARPU 
(19/03/2003, BWCS Staff) Japanese mobile operator DoCoMo has admitted that it is earning
less per user for FOMA than it is for i-mode... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Nokia Aiming High With CDMA 
(19/03/2003, BWCS Staff) The Finnish equipment supplier Nokia has revealed that it is
aiming to become the market leader in the CDMA handset market... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

T-Mobile To Use Boingo Platform For WiFi/GPRS 
(19/03/2003, BWCS Staff) T-Mobile Broadband is to use Boingo Wireless’ recently launched
private label platform to offer combined wireless LAN hotspot/GPRS services...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->>FREE 3G REPORT!<<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Online Mobile Internet Directory *NEW!*
Includes 450 application developer profiles. An essential resource for tracking key
developments and new players in this dynamic sector. 
http://www.midirectory.com/cgi-bin/Dispatcher.php?code=bwcs
    
Pump Up The Volume(Only £295!)
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services. Features exclusive interviews
with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to generate more revenues
per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.
     
Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/