Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Access Spectrum On "The Plan" 02-55

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:32:59 -0500

March 28, 2003

VIA ELECTRONIC FILING
Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554

Re: WT Docket No. 02-55

Dear Ms. Dortch:

On Thursday, March 27, Mark Crosby and Michael Gottdenker of Access
Spectrum, LLC, ("Access Spectrum") met with Paul Margie, Legal Advisor to
Commissioner Copps, to discuss the above-captioned proceeding. Bob Pettit and I,
both from Wiley Rein and Fielding, also attended this meeting. Mr. Crosby and Mr.
Gottdenker offered their perspectives on some of the proposed recommendations
submitted by other industry parties to resolve 800 MHz interference issues. These
same perspectives were previously detailed to the Commission in Access
Spectrum's comments filed on February 10, 2002 and February 25, 2002 in this
same proceeding.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s rules, 47 C.F.R.
§1.1206(b)(2), one copy of this letter is being filed electronically for inclusion in the
public record of this proceeding. If you have any questions regarding this filing,
please contact me at the above number.

Sincerely,

/S/ Michael A. Lewis
Michael A. Lewis
Engineering Consultant
Wiley Rein & Fielding
Counsel for Access Spectrum, LLC
cc: Paul Margie

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513783765

 http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513783766