Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola Wants Its MTV

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:16:22 -0500

Motorola Wants Its MTV

Motorola [NYSE: MOT] extends its wireless consumer marketing
play in a three-year, $75 deal intended to extend programming
outside the United States from Viacom's [NYSE: VIA, VIA.B] MTV
International unit. The U.S. telecom technology giant and MTV
International will develop and integrate locally focused marketing
activities in regions worldwide. Their efforts will include MTV
content pre-loaded onto Motorola handsets; MTV shows in each
region spotlighting new music and developing artists; and live
MTV/Motorola events and retail promotions.

Motorola's alliance with MTV comes on the heels of a marketing
agreement with Phat Licensing, for the Phat Farm and Baby
Phat brands, expected to build its sales among younger
consumers. The agreement includes developing co-branded
products such as Motorola handsets, technology content and
accessories, which will be available at Phat Farm stores, other
retail channels and online. For more on how wireless companies are
marketing services and products to consumers and other hot topics
in the wireless sector

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/