Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fitch To Host Teleconference on U.S. Wireless Industry, March 14

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:34:56 -0500

Fitch To Host Teleconference on  U.S. Wireless Industry, March 14

http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/f_headline.cgi?bw.031303/230725352
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

BW5352 MAR 13,2003 7:54 PACIFIC 10:54 EASTERN

( BW)(NY-FITCH-RATINGS/TELECON) Fitch To Host Teleconference on U.S.
Wireless Industry, March 14

Business Editors

CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 13, 2003--Fitch Ratings will host
a teleconference on Friday, March 14 at 10:30 a.m. EST covering key
considerations in the wireless industry including a review of recent
rating actions affecting Cingular Wireless and Nextel Communications.

While the wireless industry faces a variety of competitive
concerns, Fitch believes that certain operators are better positioned
then others to withstand these pressures. In Friday's conference call,
Fitch analysts Michael Weaver, Bill Densmore and Dave Peterson will
address the recent downgrade of Cingular Wireless, the change to
rating outlook positive on Nextel Communications, credit profile
implications of wireless affiliate difficulties on Sprint/Sprint PCS
and a brief review of other key wireless credits. In addition,
analysts will discuss the ability of wireless operators to introduce
push-to-talk (PTT) offerings in 2003.

Participants should call 1-877-897-0442 and international
participants should dial 1-706-643-7396. All participants should dial
in five minutes prior to the 10:30 a.m. EST start time and give the
title of the call 'Fitch' or the passcode '9168854'. The call leader
is Michael Weaver.

Interested parties who are not available for the teleconference
will be able to hear a replay of the call starting on March 14, at
1:30 p.m. EST until March 18. Domestic participants should dial
1-800-642-1687 and international listeners should dial 1-706-645-9291
and use the access code 9168854.

--30--ALX/sf*

CONTACT: Fitch Ratings
Michael Weaver, 1-312-368-3156
Bill Densmore, 1-312-368-3125
Dave Peterson, 1-312-368-3177
James Jockle, 1-212-908-0547 (Media Relations)

KEYWORD: NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BANKING BOND/STOCK RATINGS
SOURCE: Fitch Ratings

©2003