Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G News : 3G Farts And All

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:12:25 -0500

______________________________________________________________________________

The New Phone Store … coming soon … coming soon …

3G has been swamped with requests for the supply of phones. Do you sell phones ?

One Unique Opportunity Exists To Sell Phones Via The 3G Website.
One Unique Opportunity In Each Country.

An example. We are looking for one UK Phone Retailer to sell phones. But only one.

If you are a phone retailer please let the people in your company know about this unique
opportunity. See more here  :

http://www.3g.co.uk/The3GPhoneStoreRetailOpportunity.htm
______________________________________________________________________________

Today’s 3G News

1) New 3G FOMA Handset
2) 3G Farts And All
3) NEC to Expand Delivery of 3G Radio Base Stations
4) New i-mode Phone for KPN Mobile
5) On-Board Camera Speeds Development For 2.5G Wireless Platform
6) Prototypes of Next Generation Wearable Wireless Solutions
7) Philips and Cellon to Power World-Wide Wireless Handset Launch

See below for full details.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Provisioning for the Future starts today

Predicting future mobile services is impossible. But even without knowing what
the services will be, it's still possible today to deploy the systems and
processes required to support them and to provide a rapid return on investment.
Tertio Telecoms new Provident provisioning suite is designed to more effectively
manage the increasing complexity of mobile, data and content over 2.5 and 3G
networks.

Click here for more information: http://www.telco-tertio.com/news/article.php4?id=111
_________________________________________________________________________________

Today’s 3G News Follows : 
__________________________________________________________________________________

1) New 3G FOMA Handset

NTT DoCoMo announced the introduction of the FOMA P2102V, the company's first 3G
videophone handset capable of video clip e-mailing and extended stand-by time, and the
first FOMA model to accept memory cards. The P2102V will go on sale nationwide on March
15, 2003.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5040.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

2) 3G Farts And All

3 UK today announced it had entered into an agreement with Zeppotron, the comedy and
entertainment arm of Endemol UK, to provide comedy content for its third-generation mobile
multimedia and communications
services. 

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5039.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

3) NEC to Expand Delivery of 3G Radio Base Stations

NEC Corporation is to further expand delivery of 3G radio base stations. NEC's Delivery
Operation Center (DOC) for third generation (3G) mobile W-CDMA radio base stations
(Node-B) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, established in October 2002, is operating
successfully. 

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5036.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

4) New i-mode Phone for KPN Mobile

NEC announced its latest i-mode handset, the n31i. The device is being supplied to KPN
Mobile in the Netherlands, Germany (E-Plus) and Belgium (BASE).

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5035.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

5) On-Board Camera Speeds Development For 2.5G Wireless Platform

Development time and design creativity for wireless original equipment manufacturers
(OEMs) and original design manufacturers (ODMs) using Motorola’s i.250 Innovative
Convergence™ 2.5G platform are being significantly compressed by fully integrating an
advanced video graphics array (VGA) imaging module.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5033.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

6) Prototypes of Next Generation Wearable Wireless Solutions

The family of futuristic products utilizes the latest advances in miniaturization and
wireless connectivity technology to enable entertainment, business, and security-related
communications and broadband applications.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5032.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

7) Philips and Cellon to Power World-Wide Wireless Handset Launch

Based on Cellon platform designs and incorporating Philips Semiconductor Division's
pioneering Nexperia(TM) Cellular System Solution, the newly-launched handset line
benefited from reduced time-to-market, enabling the manufacturer to deliver designer
handsets quickly with up to the minute functionality.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/March2003/5030.htm
________________________________________________________________________________

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/