Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Now, Via Web, You Can Watch Virginia DOT Roadwork

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:47:54 -0500

Now, Via Web, You Can Watch Virginia DOT Roadwork

Dashboard program tracks the agency's construction projects, warts and all.
Link to article in The Free Lance-Star (Fredericksburg, Virginia):
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2003/032003/03132003/907797
Link to news release from the Virginia Department of Transportation:
http://virginiadot.org/infoservice/news/newsrelease.asp?ID=CO-10
Direct link to Dashboard:  http://dashboard.virginiadot.org/

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bbvVKB/oEZFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/