Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MAXRAD, Inc. Presents Web Seminar on the Issues and Considerations of Antenna Sectorization

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:14:16 -0500

MAXRAD, Inc. Presents Web Seminar on the Issues and Considerations of Antenna
Sectorization
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-03-19

HANOVER PARK, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 19, 2003--Antenna
manufacturer MAXRAD, Inc. announces the first of a series of webcast
seminars that will cover a variety of technical issues in the broadband
wireless, in- building wireless and land mobile radio communications
industries.

The first webcast entitled "To sectorize or to not sectorize...choose the
wisest strategy and the correct antenna for your wireless network" is
scheduled for Wednesday, April 9, 2003 at 11:00 a.m. EST (10:00 a.m. CT).
This web seminar will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of antenna
sectorization and will present fundamental considerations that must be
understood and applied in the design of wireless networks, as it relates to
antenna sectorization.

This call is being webcast by CCBN and can be accessed at the MAXRAD
web site at
http://www.maxrad.com/cgi/announcements_ind.cgi?id_num=10020.

The webcast is also being distributed at www.companyboardroom.com or by
visiting any of the investor sites in CCBN's Individual Investor Network.
Institutional investors can access the call via CCBN's password-protected
event management site, StreetEvents (www.streetevents.com).

About MAXRAD

MAXRAD, Inc., based in Hanover Park, Illinois, is a leading manufacturer of
wireless communications antennas for broadband wireless, in-building
wireless and land mobile radio applications. The company's product line
encompasses over 500 base stations, mobile and portable antennas and
accessories sold in over 8000 different model number combinations.

Publication date: 2003-03-19

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/