Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Streaming Video-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:44:55 -0500

http://www.capitolconnection.gmu.edu/tv.htm
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Television
Programming

Through our wireless cable TV
services for Washington Insiders you can follow gavel-to-gavel coverage of
Congress, Federal Commission meetings, Wall Street and breaking national and
international news reports.

Our TV services are offered
through a specialized antenna system we install in your office building.
Once installed, being "in the know" is just a plug & play away.

C-SPAN

CNN

CNBC

DC Local Broadcast Channels

FERC,
FCC, NTSB

News
Links

Second
Audio Program Channel

Contact
Us

Two channels that bring you live, gavel-to-gavel
coverage of the U.S. House of Representatives (C-SPAN) and the U.S. Senate (C-SPAN 2).
Plus, public affairs programs such as House and Senate Committee Meetings,  White
House Press Conference, and to other forums where public policy is discussed, debated and
decided.  C-SPAN is a public service created by the American cable television
industry.

Plus British Broadcasting Corporation ( BBC) World Service Audio twenty-four hours a day on the
C-SPAN 2 Second Audio Programming (SAP)* Channel.  Click
here for instructions on accessing your TV's SAP Channel.

SCHEDULE

Click here to:
WATCH ON REALPLAYER

SCHEDULE

Click here to:
WATCH ON REAL PLAYER

SCHEDULE

Click here to:
WATCH ON REAL PLAYER

SCHEDULE

Click
here to: LISTEN ON REAL PLAYER

WEEKLY SCHEDULE

Click here to:  LISTEN ON REAL PLAYER

The Cable News Network (CNN) gives you the latest
national and international news, weather, sports, and business reports, 24 hours-a-day, 7
days-a-week.

Click here to watch:
HEADLINE NEWS

Click here to watch:
VIDEO SELECT

PROGRAM SCHEDULE

TODAY
ON CNN SCHEDULE

CNBC brings Wall Street to your office.
CNBC is a 24 hour television network offering national and world financial
news, stock market reports, economic reports, economic updates and more during
the day and news, talk and entertainment programming during prime time.
On the weekends the network features business technology, legal news programs,
entertainment and talk programming.

Pre-empting of CNBC:
Approximately 3 days per month CNBC will be pre-empted in the mornings for
anywhere from 15 minutes to a few hours.  Only the CNBC audio via the SAP
is available from 7:30 pm to 7:00 am Mon - Fri and every weekend from 7:30 pm
on Friday until 7:00 am on Monday.  We apologize for the disruption
caused by pre-empting the CNBC programming and are continuously looking for
ways to keep the interruptions shorter and less frequent.  Our eventual
goal is to carry CNBC uninterrupted, but that is not possible at this time.
However, you can listen to CNBC on the SAP, or second audio program channel,
during these interruptions.  Click
here for instructions for listening to the CNBC audio on the SAP
Channel.

CNBC

FERC, FCC & NTSB

Coverage of these meetings on television
is available to Capitol Connection TV subscribers in the Washington DC
area.

Click here for pricing

Local
Broadcast Channels in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area

The channels below are provided free of charge to subscribers of television
services in Washington DC.

Washington's NBC Station, Channel 4

Washington's FOX Station, Channel 5

Washington's ABC Station, Channel 7

Washington's CBS Station, Channel 9

Washington's UPN Station, Channel 20

Washington's PBS Station, Channel 26

Washington's Howard University PBS Station,   Channel 32

SAP - Second
Audio Program Channel

If you have a stereo TV, you can usually access the SAP (second audio
program) channel through the programming function using your remote control.
Once you have the menu up, there should be options for setup, auto program or
audio/video. Under the audio function select the SAP option. Older televisions
may have a button inside the door of the TV.

When the SAP function is engaged on the CNBC channel, you will hear CNBC
and see other programming.   The audio on the C-SPAN
2 SAP is the BBC (British Broadcasting
Corporation.)

News Links

___________________________________________________________

CONTACT
THE CAPITOL CONNECTION

[email-masked]

Phone:  703-993-3100

Fax:  703-993-3115