Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The page cannot be found

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:22:27 -0500

http://www.shulmanrogers.com/800MHzConsensusIWCEPresentationMarch2003.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the

home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:

Microsoft Support

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:40:05 EST

In a message dated 3/21/2003 8:37:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Let us know when the web page is back up....

Fixed.......... or so they tell me.........

Alan T.