Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 03/24/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:41:50 -0500

Report No: 355 Released:  03/24/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232432A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232432A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232432A1.txt> 

 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A6.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A6.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A5.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-54A6.txt> 

Report No: AUC-03-49-D Released:  03/21/2003.  DUE DILIGENCE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE UPCOMING
AUCTION OF LICENSES IN THE LOWER 700 MHZ BAND SCHEDULED FOR MAY 28, 2003. (DA No. 
03-845).  WTB. Contact:  Melvin Spann at (202) 418-1333 or Gordon Godfrey at (202)
418-2193 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A3.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-845A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/