Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Olympic Radios for Sale

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:58:36 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ Olympic Radios for Sale
   Date: 03 Mar 2003 10:45:50 -0500
   From: Steve Proctor <[email-masked]>

Radio Equipment Available for Public Safety Agencies

The Utah Communications Agency Network (UCAN) has equipment available for sale.
This equipment was used for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City Utah.
The equipment was in service for 60 days. It is in excellent condition. It is all
800Mhz analog radios. The following is a list of the models and accessories that
are available:

 Motorola MTS Model 1 with Antenna, battery and belt clip, 48                  (1000
 Talk Groups                                                     $1150        units)
 Motorola MTS Model 2 with Antenna, battery and belt clip, 164
 Talk Groups                                                     $1350   (730 units)
 Note: with the purchase of 6 radios we will include one
 charger at no charge
 MTS 6 Bank Chargers                                              $275   (700 units)

 Speaker Microphones                                               $40         (2200
                                                                              units)
 Public Safety Microphones                                         $60   (200 units)
 Double Muff Headsets (MTS Radio)                                  $75    (25 units)

 Light Weight Headsets (MTS Radio)                                 $20         (2300
                                                                              units)
 Motorola Desk Microphones                                         $25   (260 units)
 Motorola 110V to 12 V power supplies                              $75   (200 units)

Contact Information:

Utah communications Agency Network
801-840-4200 5360
South Ridge Village Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84118
Email: [email-masked]

Equipment will be sold as is on a first come first serve basis. We will accept PO
numbers from a governmental agency. Invoicing will occur with the shipment.