Subject: Re: [mobile-ip] Separate lists for v4 and v6?

From: Gopal Dommety <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:09:00 -0800

I think this speration is a great idea.. irrespective of the outcome of the 
BOF.

Gabriel, wondering what is the rational for ietf.org not to have two 
mailing lists?

-Gopal

At 06:14 PM 2/25/2003 +0100, gabriel montenegro wrote:
>Pekka Savola wrote:
>>I support the separation, but (without any knowledge of bureaucracy
>>required) I'd strongly emphasize the preference to move to [email-masked]
>>list hosting services, at least for official working group lists.
>
>Agree. I even tried (unsuccessfully) ietf.org even for the mipcharter
>(nsiim) BOF list. Hopefully for official WG lists they are more
>responsive, but it doesn't hurt keeping our options open. Hence,
>thanks Henrik for the offer.
>
>-gabriel

---

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 02:20:54 +0100

Gopal Dommety wrote:
> I think this speration is a great idea.. irrespective of the outcome of 
> the BOF.
> 

Just saw this. Not sure I understand the question. Using ietf.org for
list support for the resulting WG's (as many as we end up with)
is a possibility (specially after the recent issues with access
to the archives on playground.sun.com).

-gabriel