Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Going to CTIA ???

From: "sparkie_rf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:33:35 -0000

I hear a rumor that Flarion and Motorola will be showing (in 
private) iDen/F-OFDM handsets. Can anybody confirm ???

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:01:19 -0500

Wheels down.........

You buying lunch?

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
250 Free Business Cards - $85 Value
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ig9A1A/xbqFAA/yPdLAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:10:42 -0600

> private) iDen/F-OFDM handsets. Can anybody confirm ???

Well, since I just saw a presser released on this, I guess I can comment. It is a combo iDEN/802.11b phone. Moto is working with Avaya and Proxim on the 802.11b component.

Mike

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.462 / Virus Database: 261 - Release Date: 3/14/03

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:19:15 -0500

I will send back some streaming Video (Via the new Samsung phone on Sprints network) from
the big party last nite, and all the new phones.

meijin wrote:

> >Well, since I just saw a presser released on this, I guess I can comment. It is a combo
> iDEN/802.11b phone. Moto is working with Avaya and Proxim on the 802.11b
> component. Mike

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->