Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AirNet Schedules Year End Financial Results Release and Conference Call

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:03:53 -0500

F.Y.I. from one of my own major interests:
-Alan, N3HOE

--------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: AirNet
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:30:44 -0500
Subject: AirNet Schedules Year End Financial Results Release and
Conferenc e Call

AirNet Schedules Year End Financial Results Release and Conference Call
Press Release Attached.

	[Attachment: <4Q_YE2002_RegFD.pdf>]

--------------------

[Please copy replies to: [email-masked] <n3hoe[a]juno.com>]

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/