Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 03/03/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:26:47 -0500

RASHMI DOSHI NAMED CHIEF OF LABORATORY DIVISION IN THE OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND
TECHNOLOGY.  News Release. News Media Contact: Xenia Hajicosti at (202) 418-7280  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231658A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231658A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231658A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/03/2003.  REGION 6 (NORTHERN CALIFORNIA) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTE
ANNOUNCES THIRD MEETING. (DA No.  03-612).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-612A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-612A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-612A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/03/2003.  REGION 16 (KANSAS) 700MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY REGIONAL PLANNING
COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES FOURTH MEETING. (DA No.  03-611).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-611A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-611A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-611A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 73, 74, 80, 90, AND 97 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO IMPLEMENT
DECISIONS FROM WORLD RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCES CONCERNING FREQUENCY BANDS BELOW 28000
KHZ.   Amended rules in this proceeding. (Dkt No.  02-16). Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  02/25/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-39).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-39A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-39A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-39A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/