Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Dick Brown Out As EDS Chairman And CEO

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:13:51 -0500

Dick Brown Out As EDS Chairman And CEO

The world's second-largest provider of IT services has been beset by
problems for months, including sagging sales, a probe by the SEC and
sharply lower revenue.

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0%2C4902%2C79578%2C0.html?nlid=AM

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/