Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Dealer Gets Robbed-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 04:55:42 -0500

Nextel Dealer Gets Robbed-
Robbery ID matches that of other heists

Last updated: Mar 15, 12:57 AM SOUTH DAYTONA -- Police think they have a serial
robber on their hands after a man robbed a cellular phone shop Friday.

At 5:30 p.m., the suspect walked into Maycom Communications, a Nextel
phone dealer at 1783 Ridgewood Ave. He displayed a black handgun in his
waistband and fled with an undetermined amount of cash, police said.

The man, who distinguished himself by his quiet method of demanding money
with little more than a gesture to the weapon, may be responsible for at least
two other recent robberies, police said.

The details and suspect description match those in recent robberies of an
electronics store and two sandwich shops, police said.

--Jay Stapleton

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/