Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ANTs Signs License Agreement with Wireless Services Corporation

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:02:44 -0500

ANTs Signs License Agreement with Wireless Services Corporation

PR Newswire
14 Mar 4:57
Go to first keyword

/FROM PR NEWSWIRE SAN FRANCISCO 415-543-7800/ [STK] ANTS [IN] CPR TLS NET STW OTC [SU] LIC

TO BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY EDITORS:

ANTs Signs License Agreement with Wireless Services Corporation

ANTs Data Server Provides Breakthrough Performance

BURLINGAME, Calif., March 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ANTs software inc. (OTC Bulletin
Board: ANTS), a developer
of software technology that enables high-performance data operations, announced today that
it has signed a licensing agreement
for the ANTs Data Server with Wireless Services Corporation (WSC), a leading provider of
value-added data solutions for
mobile carriers.
WSC provides data services and applications including SMS and Two-Way messaging for
carriers supporting over 30 million
subscribers worldwide through the Integrated Data eXchange (IDX) platform. IDX is a highly
scalable, flexible, and technology
intelligent platform that can incorporate the ANTs Data Server to provide exceptional
performance and value to wireless
carriers.
"ANTs has developed a cost-effective, highly-scalable solution that, together with IDX,
will allow us to meet and exceed our
customers' most demanding message-processing requirements," said Wireless Services
Corporation CEO Steve Wood. "We
look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship." WSC's carrier customers
include Nextel Communications, Nextel
International Holdings, AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Western Wireless, and SkyTel, while
enterprise customers include:
Agilent Technologies, Bank of America, General Motors, and IBM.
"With a rapidly-growing list of blue-chip clients, WSC is a company to watch. We are
extremely pleased to have them as our
first customer and we look forward to many successful deployments of a WSC-ANTs solution,"
said ANTs software inc. CEO
Frank Ruotolo.

http://www.transformmag.com:80/scripts/display_file.pl/db_area/pr/pr_news.2u3
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/