Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Web controlled receiver by Mikrocentrum AB, Umeå SWEDEN

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 01:47:37 -0500

FYI- I listened to the first Gulf War on a similar system-
http://194.165.225.6/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Your own Online Store Selling our Overstock.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Monitoring systems and special
purpose GIS systems are our specialty.

More information will soon be available.

You need Real Audio player 5.0 or later,
get it here

SPECTRUM ANALYSIS <<<<<<

Receiver 2 :

This is our SRT CR-91 shortwave
communications receiver. Frequency range from VLF to 30 MHz.

Send questions and comments to [email-masked]

Page modified 2001-02-03

Orexis
communication AB

Aktrisgränd 31

SE-903 64 UMEÅ

SWEDEN

Phone. (+46) 90 144675

FAX. (+46) 90 144664