Subject: [NEXTEL-1] interWAVE wins CDMA2000 contract-Go interWAVE!

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:51:45 -0500

interWAVE wins CDMA2000 contract

interWAVE has announced the initiation of a three-year OEM agreement with a customer that
is a leading supplier of next generation, packet-based wireless network to global
operators. Details of the customer are not being released at the customer's request. The
initial order, for US$1 million, includes products from interWAVE's CDMA2000 line and has
scheduled deliveries to ship in the quarters ended June and September 2003. Subsequent
orders are presently expected to be filled during the next three years for an agreed-upon
aggregate contract value of at least US$5 million.
Bill Carlin, interWAVE's vice president of worldwide sales and customer service,
commented, "This is the first major customer to invest in interWAVE's CDMA2000 product
family since interWAVE acquired GBase Communications last September 2002. This order helps
validate the viability of our CDMA technology, designed to provide our customers with
voice and data services across large areas affordably with rapid deployment schedules.
interWAVE has been working with this customer since 2000, supplying compact GSM radio
infrastructure components. This OEM agreement is part of the on-going relationship with
this customer, and will cover the CDMA2000 product line."

Posted to the site on 12-Mar-03

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/