Subject: indelicate

From: Murray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:14:19 -0400

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

They said that was kind of creepy.

There's no point in inviting him because he fails to show up to stuff.
Howard asked Benjy what's going on with him and told him he should be
there on time. Doug Goodstein said he didn't get anything either.

He was also complaining that he didn't get a thank-you note.

Mike said that the van might be parked outside their building on
Wednesday morning.
That led to Artie singing a little bit of REM's ''Everybody Hurts'' and
asked Sal if he wrote that awful song.

He read some of those e-mails.

Bubba was also telling him that he should send everyone to Bubba Boot
Camp to straighten them all out. Howard had Robin get into her news
after that.
There's no point in inviting him because he fails to show up to stuff.
Other's were on Howard's side in that but they were also talking about
how he's an old man who plays chess and beats off all day. Howard told
Sal he was a fucking asshole after hearing his explanation. He played
through the songs quickly. He noticed that they used to pair her up with
some really ugly chicks back when she first started out in the business.

Howard told Sal he was a fucking asshole after hearing his explanation.

He said that lately she just wants to fuck all the time and he's too
tired to do it that much.
'' when he heard the song.
He picked on everything about the site and said it looked just like the
Howard. Howard asked him what he was calling in about and wanted to get
him off the phone. Gary asked Sal what he meant when he was saying that
Howard hurts inside. There was one more e-mail about Artie and how he
drives a Mercedes with a navigation system in it so he should have been
able to get to Gary's house on time the other night. Sal came back in to
explain himself but Howard said he just wanted to play his speech. There
were some people who were upset with Robin not showing up at all to that
dinner party. He said that he and Heather were talking about it the
other day.

He told her to hold off on that until later though.

Robin said that if someone doesn't want to come to a party to enjoy
themselves, they shouldn't come.

He said he got a lot of feedback about the night he left Gary's dinner
party. Howard asked him what he was calling in about and wanted to get
him off the phone. Howard said when he left he went home to sleep, not
to watch some game.

Howard told Robin not to invite him to anything else. Rosie said she has
gained a lot of respect for Howard since he came out against the FCC 
and she probably would go on his show one day if she had something to
say. Artie said he thinks that Richard is really into that for some
reason.