Subject: Digital vaulting booms as Cyber-Ark signs Vistorm - LogisticsIT.

From: Freddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:31:47 -0500

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Data is read from or written to RFID tags by either handheld or mounted
interrogators placed at key points within the manufacturing process and
in the supply chain. Report missed spam to your ISP, as it helps reduce
how much spam you and other members of the same ISP receive. "With the
new growth targets that we have, we felt the need to look at new options
for the management of our expanding operations. For example, they will
be able to more productively perform tasks such as order picking while
enjoying exceptional order accuracy.
Make sure that the web page that you are visiting actually belongs to
the bank that you want to visit.
Once a picker has located the product in the warehouse and picked it
they respond via the mouthpiece.
HRM Boilers Ltd is one SME that has recently addressed this key business
requirement.

"A great many businesses aren't geared up to gain insight into users'
online behaviour, let alone control it," she added.