Subject: niche

From: Mendoza Leo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:42:54 -0500

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Perhaps in the circles he moves Gillard is considered less a powerful
politician and more a scrumptious bit.

'The good voters of Bennelong won't be taken in by Madame Blow-In,' he
told a moderate, intelligent talk-back radio host. As Cricket Australia
pointed out, they would have been fined two million dollars if they
pulled out, so it really was an incredibly difficult situation for them.

For Hockey, Gillard may be a swan, a delectable morsel, a daunting,
unattainable, delicious and tantalising femme fatale.
The last thing the people of Longueville need is to become another
Balmoral. But the truth is nobody is more interested in bringing the
pleasant luxuries of the West to impoverished humans in disadvantaged
corners of the planet than the goodly executives of Coke.

The new laws, perhaps, prohibit favourable discussion of 'Nations That
Do Not Appeal To The Foreign Minister'.