Subject: Give examples of your hands on exp.

From: Rojas Jasper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:55:06 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Company offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and performance
bonuses!

Three years experience in a high-volume call center environment is
preferred.
in Electrical Engineering, however, candidates with relevant work
experience are encouraged to apply.

Candidates who have significant experience in the Caribbean and or
Virgin Islands MAY be considered. Include specific models.

Applicant should know base station, transmission, telephone switching
equipment, telephone network configuration, wireless system architecture
and call flow.
Where are you current living?

This position requires a strong background using -C- program language.
Give examples of projects that you have worked in. Please summarize your
overall product definition management experience as it applies to this
position. You will examine test data to detect malfunctions or reduction
in performance, diagnose problems and implement solutions to restore
effective operation of network equipment. Required Skills and Experience
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
with testing MEDICAL DEVICES?

Excellent benefits package, limited relocation assistance may be
available for the right candidate.

Medical Product Engineer provides local expertise in one or more product
categories and mentorship and training to less senior technical
personnel.

Salary commensurate with experience.

Describe your experience with electrical distribution systems and
components. Requires a BSEE or equivalent experience with design,
development, and integration of embedded electronic products.
Global electronics productivity specialist has immediate need for an
Optimization Engineer at its up state New York location.

These skills would be a definite plus, but are not specifically
required: Experience with packet-based voice communications, with
emphasis on Voice-Over-IP and Video-Over-IP technology. Are you able to
evaluate a wind energy resource and identify appropriate sites for wind
generating facilities? Please detail your educational background.

Must have the communication skills to effectively work with contractors,
clients, vendors, employees, managers and supervisors. You will examine
test data to detect malfunctions or reduction in performance, diagnose
problems and implement solutions to restore effective operation of
network equipment. The candidate should also posses strong oral and
verbal communication skills, as interaction with landowners and the
coordination with engineers and local officials will be necessary. , and
makes appropriate recommendations.

Five or more years experience required. A Bachelors degree is not
required, but preferred in one of the following: Computer Science, IT,
Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or other
relevant discipline.

Where and for how long?
Do you have any degrees or certifications?
Please detail your educational background.

Global electronics productivity specialist has immediate need for an
Optimization Engineer at its up state New York location.
What degrees do you have? Client prefers candidates with a B.
Please detail your role.

Must review customer data packages, including drawings, specifications
and quality requirements, and generates instructive packages for tooling
and manufacturing.
Please detail your Electrical and Controls Engineering experience.
Please detail your experience with power systems and motor controls.

Please list all degrees. How many direct reports?
This individual must be self-motivated and able to handle multiple
projects without supervision. We have an immediate need for a Controls
and Diagnostic Systems Manager in Puerto Rico. Give examples of your
hands on exp. Discuss your experience working on base station and
transmission equipment.

You must have experience with Emerson Ovation DCS; any WDPF and GE Mk-V,
Mk-IV experience is highly desirable.

Candidate should also be able to work directly with external vendors,
perform factory acceptance testing and support installation and
validation of systems in the field. Overtime may be required.

This is a Temp to Perm position. Salary commensurate with experience.

You will be expected to perform control logic troubleshooting on gas
turbines. Customer oriented, BSEEs apply now to the opportunity to join
this leading wireless communication company. What salary do you desire
for this position? Microwave, RF, and Fiber Optic design experience is
desired as well. Microwave, RF, and Fiber Optic design experience is
desired as well. Previous wireless application engineering background
with government entities is a definite plus. Communicate project status
and test results to client, sales personnel, and management throughout
testing.

Qualified candidates should have electrical systems experience in the
chemical, petrochemical or refining industries working with power
distribution. Describe any PCB production experience that you have and
how many years experience do you have. The candidate should also posses
strong oral and verbal communication skills, as interaction with
landowners and the coordination with engineers and local officials will
be necessary.