Subject: [Mobopts] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-00.txt]

From: Chan-Wah Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 02:39:13 +0800

Hello all,

I have a submitted a draft on Multihoming and MIPv6 Route Optimization
(see forwarded I-D announcement below).  This is an ongoing research
work on my part, and I thought I might as well document the work as an
I-D for the IRTF community.  Appreciate any comments/suggestions on the
work, and in particular, if there are any interest in further exploring
this area from the Mobopts RG.

/rgds
/cwng

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-00.txt
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On Mobile IPv6 Optimization and Multihoming
	Author(s)       : C. Ng, K. Aso
	Filename        : draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2007-11-12

This memo explores the possible areas of extensions to MIPv6 route
optimization in the considerations of multihomed nodes.  The
intention is to raise awareness in the research community, leading to
a possible extension to RFC 4651.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluCkNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDA3LTExLTEyMDA0NTM3Lkkt
REBpZXRmLm9yZz4KCkVOQ09ESU5HIG1pbWUKRklMRSAvaW50ZXJuZXQtZHJhZnRzL2RyYWZ0LW5n
LW1vYm9wdHMtbXVsdGlob21pbmctMDAudHh0Cg==

Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluCkNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDA3LTExLTEyMDA0NTM3Lkkt
RFxAaWV0Zi5vcmc+Cgo=

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts