Subject: [Mobopts] Updated draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework document

From: Ashutosh Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:17:54 -0500

Dear All,
       We have submitted a revised version of the draft titled "A 
Framework of Media-Independent Pre-Authentication (MPA) for Inter-domain 
Handover Optimization".

	This revised version has addressed the comments and suggestions from 
Christian Vogt and Marco Liebsch that have been sent to the mailing list 
for discussion.

Online version of the revised draft can be found at the following URL.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-01.txt

       We would like to solicit any further comments and suggestions on 
the revised version of the draft.

Regards
Ashutosh Dutta

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts