Subject: [Mobopts] Vancouver meeting agenda

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:12:48 -0800

Hello folks,

The agenda is on-line now.

In the first hour and half, we will go over the RG documents and their
recent reviews. We will also have presentations on couple of new topics.

In this meeting, we will have an hour dedicated to discussing multicast and
mobility. Specifically, the RG has been asked to discuss and recommend what
might need IETF consideration. In order to have a fruitful meeting on this
topic, we need the presenters and the members to adhere to the time we have.
And, please remember that the objective here is to identify the problems, if
any, that may require potential IETF work.

All the presenters: please send me your slides no later than Saturday, noon.

Thanks,

-Rajeev
-- 
http://people.nokia.net/~rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

---

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:29:40 -0800

> The agenda is on-line now.

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/MobOpts.txt

> All the presenters: please send me your slides no later than Saturday, noon.

Also, please do not switch to your laptops (unless there is an unavoidable
technical difficulty) during the meeting.

-Rajeev