Subject: [Mobopts] IRTF List Move

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:58:32 -0700

Greetings:

This email is being sent, at the request of Aaron Falk, to inform you
that this IRTF list has now been moved into the irtf.org domain.

Previously, you could send to this list either @ietf.org OR @irtf.org,
and your mail would go through.

That is still the case, although the @irtf.org address is now "more
correct."

However, mail sent through this list will now come FROM the @irtf.org
domain (as it should), and this change may require that you update your
mail filters or other settings to correctly recognize this email.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Note that I
am NOT a subscriber to this list, so you will need to email Aaron or
myself directly if you have questions.

Thank you for your patience with this move.

Glen Barney
IT Director
Association Management Solutions
IETF/IRTF Secretariat
_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts