Subject: [Mobopts] Request to publish IRTF I-D draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:27:54 +0200

Hello Aaron,

This is a request to publish the Mobopts RG document
draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13 as an Experimental
RFC. 

The draft has undergone several revisions based on earlier
reviews. The latest version of the draft (rev 13) includes the changes
and edits that were suggested as part of the the IRSG Review/Poll
process. The IRSG Review/Poll was done on Rev 12 of the I-D.

There were 3 votes for "Ready to publish" and none opposing the
publication. 

During the development of this document in the mobopts RG, several
people have reviewed it and the changes have been incoroporated.
The issue tracker entry includes the versions of the draft since the
IRSG review started:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-so
lutions/ 

-Basavaraj