Subject: [Mobopts] Request for IESG review of IRTF doc draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13.txt

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:47:16 -0400

This is a request for the IESG to perform a RFC3932bis review of
draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13.txt [1] to be published
an an Informational IRTF RFC.  The document has been approved for
publication by the IRSG.  See below for details on prior reviews. 
Please copy all correspondence to the document shepherd, Basavaraj Patil
<[email-masked]>.

--aaron

[1]
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13.txt

---
  Aaron Falk
  Chair
  Internet Research Task Force
  http://www.irtf.org

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Request to publish IRTF I-D
draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13.txt
Date: 	Wed, 27 May 2009 19:27:54 +0200
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
CC: 	<[email-masked]>

Hello Aaron,

This is a request to publish the Mobopts RG document
draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13 as an Experimental
RFC. 

The draft has undergone several revisions based on earlier
reviews. The latest version of the draft (rev 13) includes the changes
and edits that were suggested as part of the the IRSG Review/Poll
process. The IRSG Review/Poll was done on Rev 12 of the I-D.

There were 3 votes for "Ready to publish" and none opposing the
publication. 

During the development of this document in the mobopts RG, several
people have reviewed it and the changes have been incoroporated.
The issue tracker entry includes the versions of the draft since the
IRSG review started:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions/ 

-Basavaraj