Subject: [Mobopts] draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear IRSG,
The Mobopts RG I-D:draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps has completed IRSG
review.

 The revised version of the I-D (rev 07) which incorporates the
comments is now available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-07.txt.

Craig Partridge who has performed the IRSG review; thanks Craig.
The IRSG review is available from the IRTF tracker web page at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/26

Please consider this email as the start of a two week IRSG poll. The deadline for this poll is : June 16th, 2009.

 Please use one of the poll responses defined below. The possible poll responses are:

     o  'Ready to publish' -- requires a thorough read and reasonably
         detailed review

    o  'Not ready to publish' -- requires a thorough read, reasonably detailed review, and actionable comments.

     o  'No objection' -- I don't object if this document  goes forward;
        I've read the document (perhaps quickly); I have some small
        comments which are not show stoppers; I don't have great
       expertise in the area.
     o  'Request more time to review' -- a commitment to provide a
            thorough review in a specified period of time.

The most relevant rule is that "At least two other IRSG members
(besides the one sponsoring the document) need to vote 'ready to
publish' for the document to move forward."

Please review and submit your vote.

Thanks,
-Rajeev
(Document shepherd)

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:44:40 +0200

> The Mobopts RG I-D:draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps has completed IRSG

[...]
 
> Please consider this email as the start of a two week IRSG poll. The
> deadline for this poll is : June 16th, 2009.
> 
>  Please use one of the poll responses defined below.

I have 'no objection' - the document seems to be fairly well written
and provides a pretty detailed overview over the issues.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>