Subject: [Mobopts] IEEE HEALTHCOM deadline in 5 days - please be advised

From: Doan Hoang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:30:08 +1000

Healthcom 2009 (IEEE sponsored) - Deadline extended

Please be informed that the deadline for Healthcom 2009 has been 
extended to 3 July, 2009.
Please pass on this message to your colleagues whose research interests 
are in e-Health and Information and Communication Technology.
11th International Conference on e-Health networking, Applications & 
Services.

http://www.healthcom2009.org
Sydney, Australia
December 16-18, 2009

Doan Hoang & Maralyn Foureur
TPC Chairs

-- 
Doan B. Hoang, PhD
Professor of Computer Networks
Director, iNEXT - Centre for Innovation in IT Services and Applications

Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology	Phone:(+61 2) 9514 7943
University of Technology, Sydney					 Fax:(+61 2) 9514 1807
NSW 2007, AUSTRALIA								  Email: [email-masked]
http://www.inext.uts.edu.au
http://www.research.uts.edu.au/strengths/inext/overview.html