Subject: [Monami6] 4th charter update

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:05:22 +0900

Dear all,

I've updated the charter based on comment received since around
mid-june:
http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf/monami6-charter.html

The **former** version is still available, but on:
http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf/monami6-charter-050615.html

Recent changes are:
- addition of a "Goals and Milestones" section
  I used some text from the former version in section "The WG will work
  on".

- moved some text to the BOF description
-- the first paragraph
-- the section arguying about the merits of a new WG vs the
existing MIP6 WG
- added that the solutions should work all Mobile IPv6 variants(NEMO BS,
FMIPv6, HMIPv6)

I've also updated the BOF description which now discusses the
motivations of the BOF,  and not the objective of the potential working
group. See http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf/index.html

Please comment on both.

Thierry

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6