Subject: Re: [Monami6] Accept draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-04.txtasMonami6 WG Document

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:24:14 +0100

In your previous mail you wrote:

   we have implemented a multiple CoAs solution within the EU funded IST
   Daidalos project. The solution we have implemented is very similar to
   the one described in this draft. I'll post a review of the draft based
   on our implementation experience asap.
   
=> do you support IKE/IPsec too? IMHO the draft is severely
underspecified about the security...

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I consider any improvement/optimization/new funtionality which
doesn't include security in its design as essentially flawed.
I wish it is not the case here.

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6