Subject: [Monami6] change in the milestones

From: Nicolas Montavont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:21:25 +0200

Dear all,

Following the discussions that occurred during the last meeting in  
Pragues, we would like to divide the issues of flow binding policies  
exchange (item 4 of monami6 charter) into two sub problems : first,  
monami6 will define a generic model and generic format for flow  
policies definition and distribution. Second, monami6 will work on a  
specific transport of these flow policies for Mobile IPv6 and Nemo  
Basic Support.

The idea behind the additional milestone of defining a generic model  
and format for flow/binding policies is to define a common model that  
can be used by several protocols (e.g., Shim6, HIP, etc). At the same  
time, monami6 WG will still develop a solution for MIPv6 and Nemo  
Basic support to transport these policies.

Regards,
the chairs.

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6