Subject: Re: [MEXT] [mext] #4: Remove references to site-local addresses [George Tsirtsis <[email-masked]>]

From: "mext" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:20:53 -0000

Ticket #4: Remove references to site-local addresses [George Tsirtsis
<[email-masked]>]

>From [email-masked]):

  * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
  * component:  RFC3775 changes => draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis

----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new                  
 Priority:  major                       |    Milestone:                       
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:                       
 Severity:                              |   Resolution:                       
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext