Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 02:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+0/-0/💬10)
  3 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #54 Idle time between segments (3 by GrumpyOldTroll, LPardue, acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/54 
  - #48 Describe CMCD as another measurement collection mechanism  (4 by SpencerDawkins, acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/48 
  - #40 Section 2.1.1 Video bit rates table  (3 by SpencerDawkins, acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/40 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+4/-3/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Add CMCD material from @acbegen (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/58 
  - Fix readme (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/57 
  - Second attempt to hack Editor's Copy (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/56 
  - Possible fix for Editor's Copy (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/55 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #58 Add CMCD material from @acbegen (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/58 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix readme
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/57 
  - Second attempt to hack Editor's Copy
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/56 
  - Possible fix for Editor's Copy
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/55 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons