Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 15:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+5/-1/💬6)
  5 issues created:
  - How badly do we need to describe ECN in ###Head-of-Line Blocking? (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/42 
  - Adaptive monitoring/feedback loops considerations (by gitnnelg)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/41 
  - Section 2.1.1 Video bit rates table  (by gitnnelg)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/40 
  - Encryption discussion is split between Media Encryption and Contention/Fairness (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/39 
  - Need to clean up references so they format correctly in the References section (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/38 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #41 Adaptive monitoring/feedback loops considerations (2 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/41 
  - #22 Discussion on contention and/or fairness in the network (3 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/22 
  - #14 Citations for existing industry standard terminology (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/14 

  1 issues closed:
  - Definition of streaming https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/5 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+2/-1/💬18)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Reference fixes and definition for streaming in the intro (by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/37 
  - proposed fix for issue #2 (slow start explanation) (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/36 

  4 pull requests received 18 new comments:
  - #37 Reference fixes and definition for streaming in the intro (3 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins, acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/37 
  - #36 proposed fix for issue #2 (slow start explanation) (4 by SpencerDawkins, acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/36 
  - #35 Issue 22 consensus fairness (8 by LPardue, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/35 
  - #34 Updating for Issue-4 (3 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/34 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Reference fixes and definition for streaming in the intro
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/37 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons