Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 01:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+8/-4/💬7)
  8 issues created:
  - Idle time between segments (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/54 
  - Update to caching systems (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/53 
  - Add visualization of the distribution encountered with large numbers of OTT users consuming video streams simultaneously.  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/52 
  - How forward-looking is this draft going to be?  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/51 
  - Mention that other protocols also provide unreliable transport  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/50 
  - Rationalize any overlap between "Unreliable Transport" and UDP section. (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/49 
  - Describe CMCD as another measurement collection mechanism  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/48 
  - Move from "master" to "main" branch of i-d-template (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/43 

  6 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #53 Update to caching systems (2 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/53 
  - #52 Add visualization of the distribution encountered with large numbers of OTT users consuming video streams simultaneously.  (1 by gitnnelg)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/52 
  - #51 How forward-looking is this draft going to be?  (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/51 
  - #42 How badly do we need to describe ECN in ###Head-of-Line Blocking? (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/42 
  - #41 Adaptive monitoring/feedback loops considerations (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/41 
  - #40 Section 2.1.1 Video bit rates table  (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/40 

  4 issues closed:
  - Move from "master" to "main" branch of i-d-template https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/43 
  - Adaptive monitoring/feedback loops considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/41 
  - Discussion on contention and/or fairness in the network https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/22 
  - E2E encryption https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/4 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+4/-6/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Update draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons.md (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/47 
  - Revert "Issue 22 consensus fairness" (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/46 
  - move from master to main in i-d-template repo (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/45 
  - Add material on adaptive monitoring (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/44 

  4 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #45 move from master to main in i-d-template repo (2 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/45 
  - #44 Add material on adaptive monitoring (3 by SpencerDawkins, gitnnelg)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/44 
  - #34 Updating for Issue-4 (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/34 
  - #18 add section on ads (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/18 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - move from master to main in i-d-template repo
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/45 
  - Add material on adaptive monitoring
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/44 
  - Update draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons.md
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/47 
  - Revert "Issue 22 consensus fairness"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/46 
  - Issue 22 consensus fairness
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/35 
  - Updating for Issue-4
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/34 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons