Subject: [Mops] Fixed Editor's Copy in Github for draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 19:35:48 -0500

Dear MOPS,

The editors have been toiling away at
https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons, without
noticing that the Editor's Copy in that repo wasn't being updated (so was
still showing a version from July 2020).

The repo was using the gh-pages mechanism to generate an HTML version in
the repository. gh-pages is an amazing thing, but since it wasn't working,
we are now just uploading an HTML version and a text version of the -latest
draft when we commit changes to the master branch.

If you'd like to see what the next version of
draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons will look like when we submit it (and we
hope that will be Real Soon Now), just click on
https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons, and then
choose "Editor's Copy".

If you'd like to see what's changed since our last submitted version (-04),
just click on
https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons, and then
choose "Compare Editor's Copy to WG Draft".

You should be seeing what we're seeing.

The repo also had the correct Contributing file, but the README file was
still pointing to Jake's individual repo. So that's fixed, too.

Best,

Spencer