Subject: [Mops] Updated agenda for next week's meeting

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 18:24:06 -0400

By way of reminder — we are scheduled to meet at 16h00 UTC next 
Thursday, November 11.

I’ve uploaded an updated agenda to the meeting materials; this is not 
yet final.

Of note — I’ve pinged the people who promised comments on “Media 
Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality Application on Edge 
Computing Infrastructure” within 2 weeks of the last meeting.  
Comments in advance of the Thursday meeting would be appreciated.  (And, 
we’re working on getting the document into GitHub).

Also, the WGLC for the Operational Considerations document ended in 
early October.  There was no dissension with sending it on to the IESG 
for publication.  However, we felt it would be a good plan to give one 
last opportunity to comment at IETF 112, to get ahead of any IETF-wide 
last call comments that might come in. I.e., if you have comments, 
please bring them, but we’re not resetting the process.

#MOPS IETF 112 Virtual Agenda
November 11, 2021.

##Admin [5 min]

* Note well
* Agenda bash
* Jabber scribe
* Minutes taker https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-mops#

##Industry News/Experiences [20min]
*SVA updates (Glenn Deen/Sanjay Mishra)

##WG Docs [30 min]
* Ops Cons  — any follow up from WG last call which completed in early 
October?
(Jake Holland) * Media Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality 
Application
on Edge Computing Infrastructure (Renan Krishna)

##Related IETF work [20 min]
* MOQ side meeting (Spencer Dawkins)
* HOLD for possible topic follow up

## Retrospective [30 min]
* 2 years of MOPS (already?!)  (Kyle Rose and a comment from our AD 
Éric Vyncke)
* Revisit and review milestones

## AoB [5min]

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------