Subject: [Moq] Adding Github repos to the "weekly activity summary" IETF service

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:38:33 -0500

Dear MOQ fans,

Some of you (many of you?) are also subscribed to IETF mailing lists that
receive a weekly summary of what has been happening in relevant Github
repos, so that the mailing list participants aren't "in the dark" about
what's happening in public Github repositories, unless they are subscribed
to those repositories. One example of a weekly summary email from MOPS is
at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mops/4Llp3nA_nBYNibwNs8GoRF0zJkI/.

In order to make that happen for MOQ, I have added the following to
https://github.com/ietf-github-services/activity-summary.

    "[email-masked]": {
        "digest:sunday": {
            "eventFilter": {
                "notlabel": [
                    "editorial"
                ]
            },
            "repos": [
                 "afrind/moqbof",
                 "moq-wg/moq-charter",
                 "fiestajetsam/draft-gruessing-moq-requirements",
                  "Quicr/quicr-arch-spec",
                  "Quicr/quicr-protocol-spec"
            ],
            "topic": "Media Over QUIC Activity Summary"
        }
    },

If I have missed a repo that should be listed, or if I have included a repo
that will not be used for MOQ discussions going forward, please let me
know, and I'll fix it.

If and when MOQ becomes a working group, it would be appropriate for
working group chairs to make decisions about this, but the IETF 113 session
was non-WG-forming, we don't have WG chairs, and we still have relevant
Github repos that are being referred to in discussions about possible
proposed charters, etc. So I tried to Do The Right Thing.

Best,

Spencer