Subject: [Moq] MOQ Charter Sync

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 12:25:16 -0700

Hello All

 Continuing from fruitful discussions from the MOQ Bof, we would like to
set up a call to discuss MOQ charter.

This will be not a consensus call, rather an open discussion to understand
the following:
   - What aspects we agree upon
   - Where are the disagreements
   - if there are multiple options on either the above, where each such
option stand

The work in progress charter can be found at:
https://github.com/moq-wg/moq-charter/blob/main/charter.md
Link to open issues: https://github.com/moq-wg/moq-charter/issues

The plan is to go over the open issues and see where we end up.  It would
be really helpful to collect  your comments on existing issues or open new
issues on the github before the meeting.

After talking to a few people,  *Friday 22 April, 7 am - 8 am* *PST* seems
generally available.

Here are the meeting details for the same:

*https://go.webex.com/go/j.php?MTID=m72c3f4b489eb882d3258d774ad22ef01
<https://go.webex.com/go/j.php?MTID=m72c3f4b489eb882d3258d774ad22ef01>*

*Friday, Apr 22, 2022 7:00 am | 1 hour | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US &
Canada)Meeting number: 2002 742 0244Password: FMuCPzty585 (36827989 from
phones and video systems)Agenda: Discuss MOQ Charter :
https://github.com/moq-wg/moq-charter
<https://github.com/moq-wg/moq-charter>Join by video systemDial
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>You can also dial 173.243.2.69
and enter your meeting number.Join by phone+1-415-655-0000 US
Toll+1-877-668-4488 US Toll FreeAccess code: 200 274 20244*

Looking forward to discussions.

Cheers
Suhas