Subject: [Mpls-interop] confirming the list of documents and editors

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:45:47 +0200

All,

I've got a cold and was put on antibiotics on Thursday and has been
out of circulation for a few days.

I checked on the feedback for the document and editor list on Sunday
night, and found none, which I take to be agreement.

I also received a mail from Nurit, agreeing to help editing the
survivability framework.

I will send out a mail to the proposed editors and ask them to confirm.

Note: I got a mail from Tom N on the Network Management documents, I
hope I understood i correctly.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop