Subject: [Mpls-interop] MPLS TP editors and documents - an update.

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 17:03:11 +0200

All,

we now have an almost complete list of editors for the MPLS TP
documents :) !

Eric Gray and Scott Mansfield has agreed to work with Kam Lam
of Alcatel with the MPLS TP Requirements and Framework documents.

I've added Eric, Scott and Kam to the editors mailing list.

The updated version on the document and editor list is now
available at:

http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/editor-doc-list.pdf

The "only" document I now have not yet confirmed positions for
is the LDP extensions, though I expect that Luca and Ina will
accept.

We also have an ongoing (slow burner) on the "Survivability
Framework for PWs", editors for that document will be found
if we decide to do it.

The other open issue is the structure of the MPLS TP OAM documents,
I've not heard anything but hope to see results soon.

I've started to add a heading "Schedule" for each document, let me
know as soon as you have the information. Note that I'm interested
to know even if you say "We won't start work on this document until
we have the following input ..."

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop