Subject: [Mpls-interop] documents and editors for the MPLS Transport Profile

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:03:17 +0200

All,

the MPLS Interoperability Design Team has started to work
on tasks related to the agreement with ITU-T to add an
MPLS Transport Profile within the MPLS architecture.

We have listed the documents we think is needed to form the
architectural foundation for the MPLS TP.

You are receiving this mail because when we've been working on
appointing editors for the different documents your name has
come up.

The editorship has two important aspects

- work with your co-editors to make the document progresses
   as swiftly as possible, make sure that the right contributing
   authors are involved, work with the wg chairs to organize
   reviews of the documents, and work with the rest of the
   editors to avoid/solve issues around what goes into which
   document

- an editor is expected to be a contributing author of the document
   he or she is editing, a contributing author contributes text and
   participates in defining changes, extensions and modification to
   the existing text

It is up to the editor team to decide how the discussions should
be conducted, you may use the working group mailing list or
set up lists of your own.

The current list of documents and editors will be found at:

http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/editor-doc-list.pdf

Names that are in bold are people that has accepted to co-edit
a document. For the rest of you I need *responses* as quickly
as possible, whether or not it is possible for you to help
with this.

As we start getting the editor-teams confirmed I'll update the
list above and also set up a editor mailing list.

Some of you have not earlier contributed to Internet Drafts or
RFC, please remember that this is an effort that will take place
very much unrelated to IETF meetings, that we  may progress
document by decisions take based on traffic on the wg mailing
list.

Also understand if you want to contribute to another document
than the one you are co-editing you need to get in contact with
the editors of that document.

/Loa

PS

this is Bcc:ed sent to the MPLS Interoperability DT so some of you
might get duplicates.

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop