Subject: [Mpls-interop] FW: New version of OAM Analysis

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:38:32 +0100

Hi,

Attached please find the most updated version of the MPLS-TP OAM
analysis document. This version is aligned with the latest version of
the OAM requirement drafts, addresses comments we received and the
outcomes from the discussions in Geneva.

We will appreciate if you can review and comment. We would like to
update the version in the IETF site. 

Best regards,

Nurit

________________________________

From: Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon) 
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 23:14
To: ext David Ward
Cc: ext Huub van Helvoort; Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon);
Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon); Thomas D. Nadeau
Subject: FW: New version of OAM Analysis

Hi Dave,

Did you have the chance to go over the document? 

Will it be possible to meet Tuesday evening to discuss the changes to
the document that you propose? I would like to get ready for the session
on Thursday.

Best regards,

Nurit

________________________________

From: Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon) 
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 16:30
To: David Ward
Cc: Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)
Subject: New version of OAM Analysis

Dave, hi

attached are both the XML and generated TXT version of the OAM Analysis
document after we did a little editing to bring it closer into line with
the topics that were discussed in Geneva.  I understand that Loa wants
to review the document in Ipswich (on Thu) so it would be nice if you
could tell us what changes you are planning so that they can be included
in the overview that Nurit needs to prepare.

Enjoy and Best Regards

Yaacov Weingarten

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG

Industry Environment - CET

3 Hangar St Neve Ne'eman B

45241 Hod Hasharon, Israel

email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 tel:     +972-9-775 1827

mob:   +972-54-220 0977

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:40:02 -0000

Nurit,

I suggest you don't wait for review and comment, but post the updated 
version.

A
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
To: "MEAD team" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:38 PM
Subject: [Mpls-interop] FW: New version of OAM Analysis

Hi,

Best regards,

Nurit

Hi Dave,

Best regards,

Nurit

Dave, hi

Enjoy and Best Regards

Yaacov Weingarten

 tel:     +972-9-775 1827

mob:   +972-54-220 0977

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------