Subject: [Mpls-interop] the mpls-tp mailing list is the consensus list for mpls-tp isseus

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:42:49 +0100

All,

we have agreed with our ADs that the [email-masked] shall be used
as the consensus list for mpls-tp related drafts and issues.

We will still send generic announcements lie this one or working
group last cal to the relevant working group mailing lists, but the
discussions should be taken to the mpls-tp list. (Cross-) working
group consensus will be decided based on the discussion on the
mpls-tp list.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Malis, Andrew G. (Andy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:49:11 -0500

Loa,

Should we no longer post technical issues to the mpls-interop list? I
just want to make sure messages to the right place.

Thanks,
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 8:43 AM
To: MEAD team
Subject: [Mpls-interop] the mpls-tp mailing list is the consensus list
formpls-tp isseus

All,

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

                                       email:
[email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:52:44 -0800

Hi Andy,
The welcome message below to the MEAD Team (MPLS-Interop) list is my understanding.

Welcome to the MPLS-Interoperability Design Team (MEAD Team) email list.  The MPLS-Interop list is a private list for use by the IETF MEAD Team to discuss MPLS-TP progression and coordination with the ITU-T.  A public list for MPLS-TP discussion has been established and should be used for discussing MPLS-TP technical issues with the community.  You also will be added to the MEAD Team Wiki access list.  The MEAD Team wiki can be found at http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-interop.  You will be prompted for a user name ad password which can be obtained via http://merlot.tools.ietf.org/newlogin (IETF Tools Get Passwd link)

Dave
On 1/26/09 10:49 AM, "Andy Malis" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Loa,

Thanks,
Andy

-----Original Message-----

All,

/Loa
--

Loa Andersson

                                       email:

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:56:50 +0100

Andy,

this is a good question, the role of the MEAD team is to drive and
coordinate MPLS-TP in genral and MPLS-TP documents in particular.

So in the early stage when we try to decide what we think about and
want to do with particular document technical discussiona on
documents are fine, but we should strive to get this discussion on
to the mpls-tp list with the intention to build a broad consensus
among the folks subscribed to that list.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson