Subject: [Mpls-interop] Liaison "Response to SG15 comments on MPLS-TP requirements"

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:23:52 +0100

Dear Mr. Maeda, Mr. Abbas, Mr. van Helvoort, Mr. Betts and Mr. Lam

Please find a liaison "Response to SG15 comments on MPLS-TP
requirements" in response to your liaison dated December 25, 2008
titled “Comments on MPLS-TP working group drafts”.

Loa Andersson
Chair of the MEAD Team.

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:29:00 +0100

now with the attachment

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson