Subject: [Mpls-interop] the mead team mailing list

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:16:36 +0100

I will review the membership of the MEAD team, currently we have
54 people on the mailing list, this is far more than is active,
and there are a few strong candidates to be included, but I'd
like to take people off first.

So if you receive this mail and thinks your are not interested, have the 
time or have other priorities, would you kindly notify me and
David Sinicrope <[email-masked]> and we'll very gently take
you off the list.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop