Subject: [Mpls-interop] three liaisons from ITU-T

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:59:31 +0100

All,

we have three liaisons from the SG15 on MPLS-TP issues. I've talked
to Olaf and Russ and agreed that the MEAD team will prepare responses
to all three liaisons.

The liaisons are:

1.
Title: LS24 - Comments on MPLS-TP working group drafts
Submission Date: 2008-12-25
URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=494
Please reply by 2009-01-31
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MPLS, PWE WGs (Info: IETF MEAD

For: Action

2.
Title: LS26 - Cooperation Between IETF and ITU-T on the Development of
MPLS-TP
Submission Date: 2008-12-25
URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=492
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF, IAB([email-masked],[email-masked])

For: Information

3.
Title: LS28 - Generic Associated Channel (G-ACH) Requirement to Provide
a Signalling Communication Channel (SCC) and a Management Communication
Channel (MCC) for MPLS-TP
Submission Date: 2008-12-25
URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=491
Please reply by 2009-05-18
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MPLS WG Co Chairs (Info: CCAMP WG Co Chairs, MEAD

For: Action

For  LS24 Ben hs already done most of the job, what we need to do
is to spin the responses from Bens mail in to liaison format. Agree
on the response, confirm this by the MPLS WG and PWE3 chairs and send
it together with with the updated draft.

I need a volunteer to compile the actual liaison document.

LS26
I will write the response, have it agreed by the MEAD team and approved
by Russ and Olaf.

A few things I will stress:

- our satisfaction that the T-MPLS work is finally stopped
- that we still need a date when all the requirements from
   the ITU-T is at hand
- a document processing chart
- that most ITU-T work should be by reference and *not* by
   producing new text, at the may deviate from existing IETF
   documents

LS28

I need a volunteer to write a draft response. When we have the draft
response we'll run it through the same type of process as for the other
liaisons.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Redback Networks                      phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Ericsson ///
                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 16:09:28 +0000

Loa,

> I need a volunteer to compile the actual liaison document.

I thought you'd already volunteered me but in any case I'm happy to do it.

Ben