Subject: [Mpls-interop] Heads up: [Fwd: Meeting invitation: MPLS-TP Doc Review]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:08:34 +0100

All,

if you have problem logging into the MEAD team this is the correct
information.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Meeting invitation: MPLS-TP Doc Review
Date: 	Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:45:19 GMT
From: 	Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Hello ,

Stewart Bryant invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: MPLS-TP Doc Review
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Time: 5:00 pm, GMT Standard Time (GMT -00:00, London)
Meeting Number: 206 411 811
Meeting Password: mead

Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the
meeting.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=116993242&UID=1105719257&PW=c189845d041200 

<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=116993242&UID=1105719257&PW=c189845d041200> 

2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: mead
4. Click "Join Now".
5. A 'Join Teleconference' dialogue box will be presented, select your
country code, then enter your local number and click OK from the Web
Conference to join the Voice Conference portion of the meeting.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Press 3 to attend the meeting.
3. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4103.3979 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------
Cost Savings Tips and Tricks
-------------------------------------------------------

- Whenever possible, call the local number (if there is no charge to
you). http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

- When using a U.S. cell phone in the United States, always call the
local number, otherwise the company is charged twice (once for the
minutes and again for the toll-free number).

- When staying in a hotel, dial the local number from your cell phone,
have the system call you, or use IP Communicator.

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
44-20-8824 8828

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=116993242&UID=1105719257&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=mgLqXqFRPHUY5UDQXrMIa0WjmyktfefLODE4EVAvM0o= 

<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=116993242&UID=1105719257&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=mgLqXqFRPHUY5UDQXrMIa0WjmyktfefLODE4EVAvM0o=> 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do
not join the session.

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]