Subject: [Mpls-interop] document schedule for review

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:23:03 +0200

All,

I've included a tentative schedule on the first set of mpls-tp
documents required by ITU-T SG15.

The corner stones are

1. Malcolm agreed that for the Sofia interim meeting (May 2009) it will
    be possible to work with documents that are wg documents.
2. For the SG15 meeting in Sep/Oct ir willo be possible to work with
    documents for which we requested publication from the IESG.
3. I planned two wg last calls for each doucument, which is strictly
    no necessary.
4. Malcolm promised that he'll make sure that all ad hoc team comments
    will go directly to the mpls-tp list, and the week after the wg
    last call the ITU-T will use for compiling a liaison back to us, but
    we can start working on updates in parallel.
5. This will give us 3 weeks to update after the first wg lc and two
    after the second.
6. the week before the proto write up, is for ITU-T for a final
    acknowledge.
7. The proto write up is for the wg chairs information needed for the
    IESG review.
8. I've put 10 weeks for the IESG review and the RFC Ed, this is fast\
    and we will need to poke them!

*I would like the following to happen now*:

The editors for the documents listed in the schedule spreadsheet should
commit the dates. If you can't suggest a new date for the working group
last call.

When I get the info back (I need the week of March 30) I'll publish an
ID with the agreement - I will request the MEAD team, the IESG and the
ITU-T to commit to the agreement, but do not have any plans to publish
the ID as an RFC.

Once we are through next week the documents listed in the schedule will
have MEAD time priority and we'll start having 2 hour review phone
conferences every Tuesday afternoon.

Please review the schedule and respond.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]