Subject: [Mpls-interop] the MEAD team meeting Sophia canceled

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:38:59 +0200

All,

we talked a bit about the earlier announced MEAD team meeting
co-located with the SG15 interim meeting in Sophia Antipolis
in May, after the phone conference yesterday.

The consensus were that we won't have the attendance we need
to make progress in the OAM solutions space.

This meeting is therefore canceled!

However, I would like the people attending the Sophia meeting
schedule their own corridor meetings and make the progress that
is possible.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]