Subject: [Mpls-interop] final version of the MPLS-TO requirements

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 15:59:58 +0200

All,

please find the final version of the MPLS-TP requirements specification
enclosed.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 19:55:33 +0200

All,

by mistake I included the wrong version of the liaison, this is the
correct version. Sorry about the inconvenience.

/Loa

Loa Andersson wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Mpls-interop mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

-- 

Loa Andersson