Subject: [Mpls-interop] mead team info

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:13:53 +0200

All,

a couple of small pieces of info concerning future meetings

1. the meeting April 21st is canceled

2. the meeting April 28 will continue reviewing the mpls-tp oam
    requirements, Martin willo prepare

3. I plan to have a meeting with the MEAD members that participates
    in the ITU-T interim meeting to resolve what needs to go into
    the document that on the ITU-T list is called
    "mpls-tp-oam-protocol-def (Std)mpls-tp-oam-protocol-def"

    I'll be back with more details shortly.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:45:09 +0200

Loa,
I'll appreciate if you can invite Yaacov for the mead meeting discussing
the OAM requirements as he has sent many comments/questions on this
document.
As May 28th is our Independence Day, we will appreciate if we can keep
the original date of April 21st for this discussion.
In addition, I'll appreciate to have a discussion on the MPLS Analysis
document which has been defined from the beginning as a MEAD document. I
think this document provides a basis for a discussion on the solution
documents. 
Thanks and best regards,
Nurit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Loa Andersson
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 10:14 AM
To: MEAD team
Subject: [Mpls-interop] mead team info

All,

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

                                       email:
[email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop