Subject: [mpls-tp] new working group draft

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:55:53 +0200

All,

I've instructed the authors of draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-02
to publish the draft as a mpls working group draft, as
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00

The reason is that the draft is closely related with the
gach-gal and gach-dcn draft that are progressing as working
group draft and we need the tlv draft to be able to
progress those drafts.

In this case I've bypassed the normal poll we do for working
documents, and taken the decisiion as working group chair.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]