Subject: [mpls-tp] MEAD team minutes

From: "Elisa Bellagamba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:36:03 +0200

Hello Rolf,

Following this link
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/wiki/meeting-notes you can find
the minutes of the MEAD team meetings we had during IETF75.

Regards,
Elisa 

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:08:45 +0200
From: "Rolf Winter" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls-tp] MEAD team minutes
To: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="us-ascii"

Dear MEAD team,

In today's session we heard a bunch of times "...the MEAD team has
reached the conclusion that..." or "...the MEAD team has decided
that..." or permutations of those. For non-MEAD team members it is
sometimes hard to follow how you reached these conclusions as the
discussions on these topics have been face-to-face rather than on the
mailing lists. I don't try to criticize this process as this is probably
the only workable way, but it would be nice if there is some
documentation so that we can understand how you reached certain
conclusions. It would be nice if you could link e.g. the meeting minutes
from the main wiki (http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/) as I have
not found them there. Assuming you do those anyway, it wouldn't require
an awful lot of work.

Best,

	Rolf

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014 

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp

End of mpls-tp Digest, Vol 13, Issue 63
***************************************