Subject: [mpls-tp] oam reqs v3

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:35:26 +0200

all,

please find a new revision of the oam requirements,
tentatively addressing most, if not all, comments received.
Please let me know.
regards,
martin

-------- Message original --------
Sujet : I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-03.txt
Date : Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
De : [email-masked]
Répondre à : [email-masked]
Pour : [email-masked]
Copie à : [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for OAM in MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Vigoureux, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-08-31

This document lists architectural and functional requirements for the
Operations, Administration and Maintenance of MPLS Transport Profile.
These requirements apply to pseudowires, Label Switched Paths, and
Sections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.