Subject: [mpls-tp] Liaison received from ITU-T SG15

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:58:49 +0100

Hi,

We received the following liaison from Question 10 of Study Group 15 of the 
ITU-T.

The liaison is marked "For Action" with a Deadline of 15th September 2009.

===
Thank you for providing the MPLS-TP OAM requirements 
(draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt) for our review.

The ITU-T SG15 experts have reviewed the above draft.

There were two comments on which we could not achieve a consensus and it was 
agreed that these comments will be addressed by using both the ITU-T 
[email-masked] and the IETF [email-masked] lists.

The ITU-T SG15 experts would like to have an opportunity to review the 
resolution of these two comments in the next version of the above draft.
===

You will note that the liaison does not raise the specific comments, 
therefore we must ask that individuals who have issues that they would like 
addressed by the draft raise these in a clear and constructive way on this 
mailing list as a matter of urgency.

At the same time, I would like to call on the editors of 
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements to produce a revision that addresses all 
of the working group last call comment. This will allow us to better see how 
any further changes would fit in.

Thanks,
Adrian