Subject: [mpls-tp] MPLS-TP weekly meeting 24th November

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:54:04 +0000

Here are the co-ordinates for tomorrows weekly MPLS-TP Webex.

Our aim tomorrow is to complete work on the OAM framework so that the 
editor can rev the document.

Next week we plan to work on the base framework following on from the 
ITU-T review.

The following week it would be good if we could review our proposed 
responses to teh ITU-T review of the Survivability Framework.

As always the items proposed are subject to change depending on the 
availability of the editors and key reviewers and the operational needs 
of the MPLS-TP project.

Stewart

Subject: (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: MPLS-TP weekly
From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:48:51 GMT

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees **** 

Hello ,

Stewart Bryant invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: MPLS-TP weekly
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT)
Meeting Number: 207 472 872
Meeting Password: mpla-tp

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&PW=NMTBkYWZlZGEy&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: mpla-tp
4. Click &quot;Join Now&quot;.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&PW=NMTBkYWZlZGEy&ORT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
-  San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:  525-6800
-  RTP (919) area:  392-3330

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the teleconference only 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at 
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html 
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign. 

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800  RTP: +1.919.392.3330 

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903  United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117 

India: +91.80.4350.1111  Germany: +49.619.6773.9002 

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394  China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click &quot;Support&quot;.

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
44-20-8824 8828

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=Xg1ojZ7g5MJfIGRhIgsVhshWWGs2M54vyORzRyp6CS8=&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to  https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:36:43 +0000

Some people had trouble opening the attachment for this evening's mtg, 
so here it is in plain text

Subject:
(Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: MPLS-TP weekly
From:
Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:48:51 GMT

To:
[email-masked]

Hello ,

Topic: MPLS-TP weekly

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&PW=NMTBkYWZlZGEy&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 

<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&PW=NMTBkYWZlZGEy&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D> 

4. Click "Join Now".

<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&PW=NMTBkYWZlZGEy&ORT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D> 

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign.

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
44-20-8824 8828

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=Xg1ojZ7g5MJfIGRhIgsVhshWWGs2M54vyORzRyp6CS8=&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 

<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=129707327&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=Xg1ojZ7g5MJfIGRhIgsVhshWWGs2M54vyORzRyp6CS8=&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D> 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do
not join the session.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp