Subject: [mpls-tp] progressing draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:58:51 +0100

All,

of the four OAM configuration drafts 2 are working group drafts
draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-02
draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-02

the third just now polled to become a working group draft

draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-01

the fourth is still an individual draft
draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-03

The fourth draft shares the maturity level and the dependencies
on the framework with the other two technology specific drafts.

In order to smoothly progress them and in order to do a a good
alignment work between the four drafts, with the working group
owning the revision control, I think we need to make also
draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext a working group
draft at the same time as draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13