Subject: [mpls-tp] 答复: FW: New Version Notification for draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-01

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:43:58 +0800

Hi authors,

section 3.5.1 in your draft:
If an end node of a working path detects a failure condition, it
   triggers the protection switching by exchanging linear protection
   switching protocol messages with its peer end node at the other end
   of the working/protection path.

   At the same time, the end node notifies its protection state change
   to SENs by sending a protection switching event message.

 My question is whether the protection messages in these two paragraphs 
are the same or not?

Best Regards

- xuehui

"Taesik Cheung" <[email-masked]> 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2010-07-26 16:31
请答复 给
Taesik Cheung <[email-masked]>

收件人
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
抄送

主题
[mpls-tp] FW: New Version Notification for 
draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-01

Dear MPLS WG,
 
Please note that we submitted a new version of the MPLS-TP shared mesh 
protection.
In this version, the mechanism has been refined and detailed, and some 
technical issues in the previous version are resolved.
 
A URL for this I-D is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-01.txt
 
We would appreciate review and comments for our document.
 
Best regards,
Taesik

-----Original Message-----
From: "IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
From Date: 2010-07-26 PM 5:05:29
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-01 
A new version of I-D, draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Tae-sik Cheung and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:        draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection
Revision:        01
Title:           MPLS-TP Shared Mesh Protection
Creation_date:   2010-07-26
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 18

Abstract:
This document describes a mechanism to address the requirement for
protection of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in an MPLS Transport
Profile (MPLS-TP) mesh topology. The shared mesh protection mechanism
enables multiple protection paths within a shared mesh protection
domain to share protection resources for the protection of working
paths by coordinating protection switching operations according to
the priority assigned to each end-to-end linear protection domain.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp