Subject: Re: VPN-MPLS

From: "Frank Servy (ETL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:12:48 +0100

I have found as well:

draft-casey-vpn-mpls-00.txt
draft-li-mpls-vpn-00.txt
draft-rosen-vpn-mpls-01.txt  succeeded by RFC 2547

Regards

Frank Servy

     From: Eric Ng <[email-masked]> 
     Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:51:09 -0800 
     Organization: Allayer Technologies Corporation 
     X-Accept-Language: en 

Hi all,

I found the following drafts on the subject of VPN 
supports in MPLS:
draft-heinanen-generic-vpn-mpls-00.txt
draft-jamieson-mpls-vpn-00.txt
draft-heinanen-mpls-vpn-01.txt
draft-rosen-vpn-mpls-01.txt

Are there any other and/or up-to-date drafts on this 
subject?

thanks,
-- 
This email has been forwarded by Allayer's RoX Switch
roxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxr
o  Eric Ng		                                                 o      
x  Allayer Communications Corporation	                         x
r  107 Bonaventura Drive,       Tel : (408)570-0888 x103	 r
o  San Jose, CA 95134           Fax : (408)570-0880      	 o
x  http://www.allayer.com                                		 x
roxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxr