Subject: Invest $10, Make $40000. No credit card needed.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:38:42

=============================================================
"If this message reached you in error, we apologize. Please see 
"Note" at end of message. Thank you!"
=================================================================
===

Dear Friend,

If you are in need of CASH fast, and you do not have much cash to 
invest, this program is exactly what you need!

Please take the time to read this completely. Usually when I 
receive this type of e-mail, I immediately hit the "delete" 
button; however, this one is different because there are built in 
safe-guards. You can also e-mail other participants to check and 
see if I actually paid them and that I am legally participating 
in this opportunity, plus you can check to see how successful the 
system has been for them - PRIOR to deciding whether to 
participate. Send an e-mail and ask the individuals in Positions 
1 & 2, if they have received payment.

Many other Internet business opportunities work except a MONTHLY 
ADVERTISING EXPENSE BUDGET is needed to build them. This program 
works with a TOTAL US $10 INVESTMENT, and returns a potential 
$40,000 in 6 - 8 WEEKS (20x20x20=8,000x$5=$40,000)! If you are 
not getting responses like this to your program, then please 
check out the Program below. EVEN if you are, this is still a 
good idea !!! :-) Every day THOUSANDS are becoming FINANCIALLY 
INDEPENDENT with this program. Cost: $10 U.S. 
This is a FAIL-SAFE money-making program where cash receipts are 
VERIFIABLE in advance, where every participant is held 
ACCOUNTABLE, and where everyone gets PAID extremely well!! That's 
why this program has taken off like it has. EVERYBODY WINS 
BECAUSE NO ONE CAN CHEAT. If you simply want to make lots of 
money quickly, take a look at this "CHEAT PROOF PROGRAM." 
Although I have always known these programs can work, I have had 
two problems with them in that there's usually no way to monitor 
returns, and no way of totally eliminating cheaters because 
people add their names without sending money. THIS PROGRAM HAS 
PERMANENTLY SOLVED BOTH OF THESE PROBLEMS . It works to its full 
potential because it is TOTALLY CHEAT PROOF, and EVERYONE GETS 
PAID FOR PARTICIPATING. It works 100% of the time, because e-mail 
enables you to verify that everyone's been paid right up front 
before you participate! The total cost to participate is two US 
$5.00 bills! If you spent $10 on the lottery, your chances of 
making any money would be slim to none! It has an INCREDIBLY HIGH 
rate of success. 

IN THE NEXT 6 WEEKS, IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO PUT UP TO $40,000 
IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY FOLLOWING THIS SIMPLE PROGRAM.

So please read this carefully. If you have any questions you can 
e-mail me at: [email-masked]  Subject - 'PHASE 1'

According to US Postal service lottery codes : Title 18, sec. 
1302 & 1341 say that this service is legal because we are 
building a mailing list and the postal service also has a 
1-800-725-2161, you can call anytime (24 hrs a day). 

PHASE 1
=======
Read attentively and follow the instructions very carefully, if 
you decide to participate. This will ensure that you get the 
maximum return, and everybody will make the money they deserve 
for their efforts. 

INTERNET MAILING PROGRAM
You may have seen similar programs on the net...there are lots of 
them. This one is different. Please read to see why it is CHEAT 
PROOF. It includes a method of ACCOUNTABILITY that keeps everyone 
honest so that we all get our money and a valuable mailing list. 

You send US $5.00 Dollars to two people on a list (below) asking 
them to add your name to their mailing list. More about that 
later. 

(1) First, take the time to save this information to a file. 
(Later, using Notepad, for example, you will also need to edit 
the order of the names with: 

your Name 
and Address, 
and E-mail address, 
in case you decide to participate). 

(2) Next, ask the first 2 people (Positions #1 and #2), if they 
received their $5.00 from (from person in Position #3). This 
accountability ensures continued success of the program!

Position #1 

Zakhan
8 Yeoman road
Manorgate Northolt
London Middlesex
United Kingdom
UB5 5TJ

E-mail:  [email-masked]

Position #2

Max Welton
186-A Ontario Avenue
Elliot Lake, ON
Canada, P5A 1Y4

E-mail :  [email-masked] 

(3) Write a note which states: "Please add me to your Mailing 
List, and RUSH PHASE 2 to me by e-mail." Be sure to include your 
name, your address, and your e-mail address. Place a U.S. $5.00 
bill inside the note. Enclose the note with money in an envelope 
addressed to the person in Position #3 and mail it. NOTE: The 
person in Position #3 is the only person who sends out PHASE 2. 
(Never anyone else). 

Position #3 

Issa 
P O Box 5615
Birmingham
United Kingdom
B37 5EF

Email: [email-masked]

(4) In another envelope, include a $5.00 U.S. bill with a note 
which states, "Please add me to your Mailing List." Send it to 
the person in Position #4. 

Position #4
Imran Khan 
Wadham College 
Patk Rd 
Oxford 
OX1 3PN 
United Kingdom

E-mail  : [email-masked] 
                                                       .  

You are sending $5.00 each to names in Position #3 and Position 
#4 only (total: 10.00). Do not send anything to the people I sent 
my money to in Position #1 and Position #2. 

NOTE: Make sure to copy the names and e-mail address EXACTLY as 
they are given. When an e-mail address fails, the most common 
cause is an incorrect address. Often the cause is the simple use 
of a comma instead of the dot in the address. Include your e-mail 
address in all your correspondence with us. 

(5) Copy PHASE 1 information, and update the order of the names 
as follows: 
+ Move the name, address, and e-mail address of the person in 
Position #3 to Position #1. 
+ Next, move the name, address, and e-mail address of the person 
in Position #4 to Position #2. 
+ Place YOUR name, address, and e-mail address at Position #3. 
+ The updated and copied information from PHASE 1 is saved in a 
file. When PHASE 2 is received, you will be given the information 
of the person who will be placed in Position #4 of your version 
of the PHASE 1 file. This is the only way to insure that all 
participants get paid. 

MORE about the PROGRAM 
=======================
Please do not stop until you have read the entire letter! There 
are two (2) simple things you must do to make this plan 
work for the maximum return in 30-45 days. ATTENTION this is very 
IMPORTANT!

1) In PHASE 2 you will advertise everywhere you can on-line in 
the FREE ADs areas! When you do this remember, that Ad boards 
scroll quickly so you must keep an eye on your Ads. If they are 
gone, re-post them. In PHASE 2, I will send you everything you 
need to advertise: Ad samples, tips, and lots of links to FREE 
ADs and CLASSIFIED addresses on the net. If you need help, just 
ask.

2) Be patient, it took me almost a week to decide to answer my 
first time. The person who gave me this opportunity still had to 
wait three days for my reply to reach his mailbox. It takes 
easily a week or so to really get up and going and start getting 
lots of replies in your e-mail. But it does come! And the money 
will come! You can definitely make a large sum within a few weeks 
and you will also have a mailing list service to use yourself or 
to sell. That can be worth a great deal! This program is designed 
to raise money fast. It is very inexpensive to participate in 
because it is designed to be run totally on-line. There are no 
postage or name list expenses!! It also brings quick responses.

Read carefully and follow the instructions. So far, it has worked 
very well for me. 

How the Program Works: 
========================
If you want a lot of money weekly, please take the time to read 
this carefully and understand the Multi-level program I 
will share with you. You only send $5 to two people. You do not 
have to ask for reports, recipes, disks, or other products. There 
are only four levels in this opportunity. It is faster and the 
response rate is high, too. 

Note: When you first send out this program, you will be getting 
40-50 people who send you $5.00 for Phase 2 . Total: $200 - $250, 
a nice profit. Discounting the usual curiosity seekers and people 
who never recognize opportunity knocking at their door, let's say 
that only 20 people actually pursue the program. They will place 
your name in the accountability list, Position #1, and their 
respondents will be asking you if they paid you their $5.00. As 
your name moves in the list, you will be receiving $5.00 from 
20x20x20 = 8,000. You receive $5.00 from 8,000 persons which 
equals $40,000. Neat!!! 
By using e-mail and the Internet, this program moves extremely 
fast (not like snail mail which takes forever to see any money). 
The originator of this program still makes money with it. It has 
worked very well for me for the short time I have used it. You 
need only 20 people who actively promote this program (not 200 or 
more as in other programs). To get this, you should advertise 
until twice that number (40-50) people have sent you $5.00 and 
received PHASE 2 by e-mail. At that point you can relax because 
you are well on the way to receiving BIG MONEY. All you have to 
do is answer e-mail saying, "Yes, I have been paid." (For future 
reference, be sure to keep a record of those that have paid and 
been added to your Mailing List). Because you know the program 
works faster, you should send it to people who send you similar 
programs. These persons are already interested in this kind of 
opportunity. 

Notes: 
(1) The PHASE 2 file will be sent the same day the money arrives 
at my address. By following the program as detailed and through 
cooperation, HUGE PROFITS are attainable. 
(2) When updating your PHASE 1 information, don't forget to place 
your own name at Position #3. you may also want to personalize 
the greeting and ending. 
(3) "If you do what you always do, you will get what you always 
get" People who participate in the program have decided to make a 
positive change in their life. There's so much to gain . . . so 
little risk. 

Thank you for participating in the program. 

Here's to success to us all, 

Issa.

=================================================================
================

"IMPORTANT: If you need help with starting a business, 
registering a business name, how income tax is handled, etc., 
contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a 
Federal agency) for free help and answers to questions. Also, the 
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free 
seminars about business taxes. This letter has been edited to 
help comply with the Federal Trade Commission requirements. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

=================================================================
====
Special Note: Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th 
U.S. Congress: this e-mail Can Not be Considered Spam as long as 
we include the way for it to be removed. 

NOTE: Although many people have been financially rewarded by this 
program, we realize some may not want to participate. It is not 
our intent to offend anyone. Please send a blank e-mail with the 
word "REMOVE" in the subject heading. If you do not want to 
receive messages at other e-mail addresses you may have, you may 
include them and they will also be placed in the "Remove 
Database". Your request will be honored. Thank you!"
=================================================================
================