Subject: Documentation Expert available, Tech Writing, HTML, Robohelp, SG

From: "Name Goes Here" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 23:30:22 +0000

Senior technical writer, project leader and electronic documentation
specialist seeks contract work. Clients have included companies such
as Microsoft and Koch Petroleum. Excellent communication skills, able
to work with all levels of the company from programmers to CEO. 
Excellent background in technical, marketing and creative writing. 
Writing samples, full resume and references available on request.

Experience in creating both published and online documentation.

PARTIAL LIST OF SKILLS: 
-Win 95, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio (Flowcharting)
-Context-sensitive Help (Robohelp, HTML and Java Based)
-WordBasic Macros, VBA, Familiarity with Visual Basic
-Exposure to CBT development
-Understanding and experience with database concepts
-Adobe PageMaker, Ventura and many other DTP apps
-Corel Draw and many other graphics applications
-Screen import programs
-OCR and scanning utilities
-PC to MAC, MAC to PC document conversions.
-Experience with source control software 
-Moderate skills using FrameMaker 5 
-Experience creating Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
-SGML - Corel
-Many other skills!

REQUIRED:

Prefer Corp to Corp Sole relationship directly with the client. 
Agents are also welcome in the same capacity.

Option of performing production at my facility. Projects may start out
on site but telecommuting / remote production is allowed once comfort
level is established. I am fully equipped. I am able to work with my
own circle of associates to bring additional skill sets to a project.

PLEASE REPLY ONLY BY PHONE
Contact Dohmnall CGN Adams - Corporation Sole, 
Phone: 780-998-4066 

Rates: Fees are charged by the hour or by the project.  
Average hourly fees range from $38.00 to $55.00 USD. 

-------------------
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION
301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, 

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped  by no cost to you by replying with the word 'remove' in the
subject line and or confirmed by contacting us at the above phone
number.