Subject: CHRISTMAS HOSTING AND BULK MAIL SPECIAL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 98 04:37:24 EST

CHRISTMAS HOSTING AND BULK MAIL SPECIAL

Direct Email is the MOST powerful , LEAST expensive and ENVIRONMENT friendly
method of advertising today.  Why not introduce your business to thousands
of potential customers in a matter of minutes.  We offer a form of advertising that shows
measurable results with massive instant exposure.

                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All specials are with 10 MEGS WEB HOSTING ON BULK SERVER
For one month, FREE remove phone number and Free Domain Registration.

ORDERING JUST GIVE US A CALL AT (888) 341-4786

We will give you up to 10 MEGS of space on our BULK FRIENDLY SERVER 
and MAIL your ad to 1,000,000 recipients for the SPECIAL low price of
$750.00 (plus a one time $175 setup fee)

Larger package deals are available and priced accordingly.  We are a clearing house for 
Targeted email lists, general lists and for Advertising.
Our lists cover every geographic market in the US and just about all 
Businesses.  Our domain lists cover sites from AOL thru ZZN.
All of our lists are first put thru the global remove list.  They are as clean and as up to
Date as possible.

WE ALSO DO BULK MAILINGS; JUST CALL (888) 341-4786
FOR A PRICE LIST.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

To be removed simply call our toll free number at (888) 341-4786 and clearly
Spell out your email addresses or your domain.  If  not 
Spelled clearly you will not be removed.  Our remove is FREE.
Thank You  and Merry Christmas

~*~*~*~*~**~
REMEMBER SANTA'S WATCHING DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE