Subject: ADV: Hot New Internet Stock (OTCBB- CLUC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 00:24:56

To be removed from our mailing list please visit
http://216.35.100.9/movies/cluc/remove.html or call
toll-free 888-323-0519.

Stock-2000's December Stock Pick.

Have you ever worried or wondered what a child can access on the Internet? If so 
read on regarding an interesting new focus for children on the Internet.

Visit http://216.35.100.9/movies/cluc for full details.

ClubCharlie, Inc.
(NASDAQ OTCBB: CLUC)

Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Fiscal Year: December 31
52 Week Trading Range: $0.03 - $2.00
Shares Outstanding (June 30, 1999): 3.86 million

SUMMARY

ClubCharlie, Inc. is an independent multimedia marketing company integrating 
motion picture and television production with e-commerce, loyalty marketing and 
database development.

Charlie was recently featured as the cover story on Entertainment Tonight! This 
clip shows the interview that Charlie had with the staff at ET and some footage of 
him pitching his next movie - The Misadventures of Charlie Chance, to the studios. 
The meetings show that Charlie clearly knows how to take control of any situation, 
and is truly the youngest producer in Hollywood!

ClubCharlie plans to create a virtual "community of interest" through the 
production and supply of children's and family films and accompanying web site, 
membership program and corporate partnerships focused on the needs and interests 
of kids.

ClubCharlie is a website that is geared for children between the ages of 6-15. The 
website is a story line about a boy named Charlie and his adventures. The story 
line changes everyday because the idea was to make it like a children's soap 
opera, so that the children come back everyday and see what has happened to their 
favorite characters.

The ClubCharlie website will also be an Internet Mall. ClubCharlie is currently in 
negotiations with several large firms and an announcement will be made soon 
concerning which companies have decided to participate. When people buy things off 
the website, they will use their membership codes to get discounts on those 
products. Each product that they buy will earn them ClubCharlie points and when 
they accumulate enough points, they can redeem them for certain merchandise.

There will also be a chat line for children on the website. A forum that is 
specifically geared for children to meet other ClubCharlie web surfers and discuss 
their opinions on ClubCharlie or other topics.

The website, with all its features, will be an ever-changing entity. The complete 
website should be operational within the next 30 days.

By the end of the next 6 months, a movie about Charlie will be released in movie 
theaters across the nation. ClubCharlie will use this movie as a vehicle to 
promote its' website and ClubCharlie merchandise. The movie is already getting 
exposure through television specifically Entertainment Tonight. After the movie, 
ClubCharlie expects to get 100,000 hits per day on its' website. Every angle of 
the website, merchandising, the chat room and the story line will be operational 
when the movie is released.

At Present, there is nothing else on the Internet like this product. Yes there are 
Internet Malls, chat rooms and story lines, but nothing is geared COMPLETELY 
towards kids. If you have kids or you have ever seen parents with their kids, you 
know that KIDS GET WHAT THEY WANT. THEY WILL WANT CLUBCHARLIE!

HIGHLIGHTS

Explosive Market Potential
Proprietary Product
Focused Business Strategy
Experienced Management Team

Once again, visit http://216.35.100.9/movies/cluc for full details.

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by Stock-2000, an electronic newsletter paid by 
the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Rubicon 
Capital Corporation has paid a consideration of 13,500 free trading shares of 
common stock of ClubCharlie, Inc. to Stock-2000 as payment for the publication of 
the information contained in this report. Stock-2000 and its affiliates have 
agreed not to sell the common stock received as payment for its services until 
September 27, 1999, which date is 15 days from the initial dissemination of this 
report. After such date, Stock-2000 may sell such shares. Because Stock-2000 is 
paid for its services, there is an inherent conflict of interest in Stock-2000's 
statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered 
independent. The information contained in this publication is for informational 
purposes only, and not to be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an 
offer to buy any security. Please be advised that ClubCharlie, Inc. is not 
offering securities for sale to persons in California or Minnesota. Stock-2000 
makes no representation or warrant relating to the validity of the facts presented 
nor does Stock-2000 represent or warrant that all material facts necessary to make 
an investment decision are presented above. All statements of opinions are those 
of Stock-2000 Stock-2000 relies exclusively on information gathered from public 
filings on featured companies, as well as, in certain circumstances, interviews 
conducted by Stock-2000 of management of featured companies. Investors should not 
rely solely on the information contained in this publication. Rather, investors 
should use the information contained in this publication as a starting point for 
conducting additional research on the featured companies in order to allow the 
investor to form his or her own opinion regarding the featured companies. Factual 
statements contained in this publication are made as of the date stated and they 
are subject to change without notice. Stock-2000 is not a registered investment 
adviser, broker or a dealer. Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative 
and extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or all of any 
investment made in ClubCharlie, Inc. Projections of future financial results are 
provided solely by ClubCharlie, Inc. No assurances are given that ClubCharlie, 
Inc. will achieve said projections. This publication contains forward-looking 
statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause results to 
differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These 
forward-looking statements represent the judgment of ClubCharlie, Inc. as of the 
date of this publication. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update 
these forward-looking statements.