Subject: interarea- Te

From: "Vijayanand C - CTD, Chennai." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:24:23 +0530

Hello all,
I was looking for some material on interarea-mpls-te. I could not get the
draft 'draft-venkatachalam-interarea-mpls-te-03'. as it has expired and when
I tried to contact the authors the mail IDs seem to be invalid. 

Does anyone have pointers to the above draft or any similar material

Vijay

---

From: Sudheer Dharanikota <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 05:22:10 -0700

Hi Vijay:

Here is the path to this draft..

http://www.cs.odu.edu/~sudheer/technical/contributions/standards/ietf/draft-venkatachalam-interarea-mpls-te-02.txt

Please let me know if you have any questions.

- sudheer

---

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:20:21 -0400

Hi,

>Does anyone have pointers to the above draft or any similar material

You can read draft-ash-multi-area-te-compare-00.txt that gives an overview 
of the different approaches.

You can also read: draft-kompella-mpls-multiarea-te-03.txt

JP.