Subject: Open MIB review meeting - November 16th

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:54:55 +0200

All,

At the MPLS Working Group meeting in Yokohama Bert Wijnen presented
the experiences from the MIB doctor reviews of the MPLS MIBs. It is
our feeling that there still is some way to go before we have the
consensus on MIBs and the MIB structure we need.

The WG chairs and the AD for O&M Bert Wijnen has decided to call a
MIB meeting meeting in Atlanta with participation from the main MIB
MPLS authors, MIB implementors and people from the MIB Doctors team.

At the meeting the individual MIBs will be reviewed to some extent,
but the main focus on this meeting should be on that the MPLS MIBs as
a group has an internal logic and consistency.

We therefore suggest an open meeting on the Saturday before the next
IETF meeting (November 16th) in Atlanta.

There will a further mail with venue and other meeting information
sent out shortly. There will also be mail requesting some information
on MIB implementation and deployment.

/Loa, George and Bert

-- 
     Loa Andersson
     Chief Architect,
     Utfors Research, Architecture and Future Lab (URAX)
     Utfors AB
     Råsundavägen 12
     Box 525, 169 29 Solna
     Office          +46 8 5270 2000
     Office direct   +46 8 5270 5038
     Mobile          +46 70 848 5038
     Email           [email-masked]
     WWW             www.utfors.se