Subject: MPLS 2002 Registration - Oct 27-29, Washington, DC

From: "Kavita Khanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:08:20 -0400

MPLS2002 International Conference
           5th Annual International Conference on MPLS
                           October 27-29, 2002
               Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC

     Worldcom, Cable & Wireless, France Telecom and NTT

                        Program Schedule

               Tutorials: Oct 27, 1:00-6:00 pm
         Conference sessions: October 28-29 8:30am-6:00pm
        Exhibits: Oct 28, 8:30am-7:00 & Oct 28, 8:30am-3:00pm
           3rd Public Inter-Op Demo: October 30

 Important Dates:
 - Early Registration Rates Cut-Off Date: Sept 30
 - Hotel Rate Cut-Off Date: Sept 30

You are cordially invited to attend the MPLS 2002 International Conference
to be held in Washington DC, Oct. 27-29. MPLS 2002, the 5th annual International
Conference on MPLS, co-hosted by major service providers is being sponsored
by Agilent Technologies, Alcatel, Avici Systems, Cisco Systems, CoSine Communications,
IXIA, Laurel Networks, NetTest, Nortel Networks, Redback Networks and Spirent
Communications. Sponsors will be exhibiting their products and services
throughout Monday and Tuesday.

We hope you would be able to actively participate in MPLS 2002 International
Conference. The event consists of a two-day highly technical sessions, preceded
by six technical tutorials.

MPLS2002 offers an excellent blend of topics including deployment, application,
and management aspects of MPLS.  The updated tutorials and technical sessions
have been posted at MPLS 2002 web site under "Program" section (http://www.mpls2002.com/sessions.htm).

Registration for the conference is open and you may register for MPLS 2002
either On-line or Off-line by visiting http://www.mpls2002.com/registration.htm
and following the instructions. The early registration fees are extremely
attractive and we hope that you can benefit from the opportunity and pre-register
for MPLS2002 soon. Pre-registration rates are valid till September 30.

If you are planning to attend MPLS 2002, you may want to make your hotel
reservations now as we have blocked limited number of rooms at Omni Shoreham
Hotel (Conference Venue and the designated hotel) at special rates. In order
to benefit from the discounted conference rate, we urge you to make your
reservations immediately. You may visit (http://www.mpls2002.com/hotels.htm)
for more information on hotel reservations.

For any additional information, please visit:
   http://www.mpls2002.com

We look forward to seeing you in the MPLS 2002 International Conference.

Regards,

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:20:42 -0400

Kavita,

I assume speakers are automatically registered?  If not, is there anything 
we need to fill out?

Thanks,
Andy

-------

At 9/4/2002 06:08 AM -0700, Kavita Khanna wrote:

>have been posted at MPLS 2002 web site under "Program" section 
>(<http://www.mpls2002.com/sessions.htm>http://www.mpls2002.com/sessions.htm).
>
>either On-line or Off-line by visiting 
><http://www.mpls2002.com/registration.htm>http://www.mpls2002.com/registration.htm 
>
>reservations immediately. You may visit 
>(<http://www.mpls2002.com/hotels.htm>http://www.mpls2002.com/hotels.htm)
>    <http://www.mpls2002.com>http://www.mpls2002.com
>