Subject: administrativia

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:29:22 +0200

All,

I will be leaving my current position shortly, though mail address and
the web server I used e.g. for keeping wg meeting agendas and keeping
track of wg documents will continue function until further notice.

However, due circumstances outside my control the web server will 
shortly be moved to another address, we have therefore decided to
change the name of the server (from IP addressed based) to
urax.utfors.net, so that when the move is executed it will work
seamlessly :)

Current documents are found

http://urax.utfors.net/~loa/MPLS_WG_Drafts.htm
http://urax.utfors.net/~loa/MPLS-agenda-for-Atlanta.htm

For those of you who have bookmarked the old web page please change!

/Loa

-- 
     Loa Andersson
     Chief Architect,
     Utfors Research, Architecture and Future Lab (URAX)
     Utfors AB
     Råsundavägen 12
     Box 525, 169 29 Solna
     Office          +46 8 5270 2000
     Office direct   +46 8 5270 5038
     Mobile          +46 70 848 5038
     Email           [email-masked]
     WWW             www.utfors.se