Subject: Atlanta cut off dates

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 08:43:57 +0200

All,

the cut off dates for IDs for the Atlanta meeting are

Initial drafts (00.txt):     October 28
final cut off (for updates): November 4th

For further information see the included mail that was sent to the
"ietf announce" list September 30.

/Loa

----------- included mail ---------------------------

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

October 28th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 28th,
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, October 28th.

  Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
             the week of October 28th will NOT be accepted.

November 4th: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
November 4th, 2002 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
       http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_55.html

-- 
     Loa Andersson
     Chief Architect,
     Utfors Research, Architecture and Future Lab (URAX)
     Utfors AB
     Råsundavägen 12
     Box 525, 169 29 Solna
     Office          +46 8 5270 2000
     Office direct   +46 8 5270 5038
     Mobile          +46 70 848 5038
     Email           [email-masked]
     WWW             www.utfors.se