Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-vijay-mpls-rsvpte-lspsubobject-00.txt

From: "Vijayanand C - CTD, Chennai." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:51:16 +0530

Hello all,
I invite your comments on the following draft.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 4:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vijay-mpls-rsvpte-lspsubobject-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: LSP Subobject for RSVP-TE
	Author(s)	: C. Vijayanand
	Filename	: draft-vijay-mpls-rsvpte-lspsubobject-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2002-10-1
	
This document describes the use of RSVP-TE[RSVP-TE] to establish 
hierarchical tunnels using a LSP sub-object in the ERO. 
This document proposes extensions to existing RSVP-TE for 
establishing hierarchical tunnels in RSVP-TE using a LSP subobject 
in the Explicit route object of RSVP-TE path message. LSP subobject 
can be used to uniquely identify the outer tunnel to be used for 
tunneling. This is useful in situations where the outer tunnel is 
not an FA-LSP and the knowledge of outer tunnel is available to the 
administrator.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vijay-mpls-rsvpte-lspsubobject-00.
txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vijay-mpls-rsvpte-lspsubobject-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vijay-mpls-rsvpte-lspsubobject-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:18:23 +0530