Subject: status of mpls draft - and slots at the Atlanta meeting

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:21:19 +0200

All,

as a step in preparation for the meeting in Atlanta here is
an over view of the state of the MPLS drafts

WG discussion
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-04.txt

Awaiting updates from authors
draft-ietf-mpls-ttl-03.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-te-feed-04.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-unnum-07.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-recovery-frmwrk-06.txt
      (the iesg has suggested updates and editors working on it, some
       further comments from the wg will also be incorporated)
draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-fastreroute-00.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-04.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mtu-extensions-00.txt

Updated from authors:
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-01.txt
(wg last call scheduled after the Atlanta meeting)

WG Last call
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ft-05.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-bgp-mpls-restart-01.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-restart-03.txt
    (intention is to submit the drafts to the iesg after this wg
     last call)

Under IESG -review
draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-unnum-08.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-04.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-07.txt

MIBs
draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-08.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-08.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-04.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-02.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-08.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-03.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-03.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-00.txt

all the MIBs will be review at the earlier announced open review
meeting in Atlanta. Since the MIBs are being updated just now, look
for the next version if you can't find the ones listed in the
repository.

Authors,

if this does not match what you think is the state of your draft let
us know!
If you want time to discuss issues around the draft at the Atlanta
meeting let us know.
Note: Joan and Tom will report the result of the review to the wg
meeting in Atlanta. As necessary wg chairs and/or ADs will also discuss
to outcome of this meeting.

/Loa and George

-- 
      Loa Andersson
      Utfors AB
      Email           [email-masked]