Subject: Re: MPLS Security

From: "Mayank Kumar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:38:51 +0530

HI
would somebody tell me if there was a paper or rfc talking about the
security issues of mpls architecture and ways in which it can be handled. i
know of a draft that talks about the security issues of mpls/bgp vpn's and
martini vpn's and compares it security aspects with other layer 2 vpn's
method. i would like to have a paper detailing about the security issues in
the rfc 3031 arch and the signalling protocols  used for lsp setup.
any help or useful pointers in this regard will be highly appreciated.
thanks and regards
Mayank

---

From: "Rajesh R A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:56:22 +0530

Hi Mayank,

A draft entitled "Analysis of the Security of the MPLS Architecture" is
available.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-behringer-mpls-security-03.txt

HTH,
Rajesh