Subject: Increase energy and cardiac output e

From: Monte Marti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:41:27 -0800

The
Anti-Aging Power: HGH Products

Clinically
Tested Natural HGH Oral Spray Boosts Energy and Immunity

In
April 2002, the first placebo-controlled study of a natural HGH oral
spray appeared in the Journal of Longevity. This study revealed that
the spray encourages production of the body's "master hormone", also
known as HGH or Human Growth Hormone. In conclusion, the researchers
discovered that the high absorption rate provided by the oral spray
system increased HGH in the body by 30% in only three weeks. An increase
of HGH production proves to boost energy and strengthen immunity.

Special!

For limited time only!

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

Made
from amino acids and herbs, natural HGH can help you:

Increase
Energy

Strengthen
Immunity

Gain
Lean Muscle

Improve
Sleep Quality

Trim
Your Waistline

Smooth
Your Skin

Strengthen
Hair & Nails

Read
these testimonials:

“I am having the most incredible results with HGH . . .”

C. C. (Female, 58)

Des Moines, IA

“HGH has given me energy, improved memory, endurance... kept weight
off and controlled my appetite. It’s helped me a lot!”

Rob Smith (Male, 34)

New York, NY

“I have energy, great well-being, I’ve lost weight and inches and
my muscles are toned. Prior to HGH, I couldn’t lose weight nor endure
workouts. I feel wonderful all the time!”

L. S. (Female, 51)

Waldorf, MD

I want to start feel better today!

You received this email because you signed up with one of Rocket Media's websites or you signed up with a party that has contracted with Rocket Media. To unsubscribe
from our future mailing, please click here

A job applicant challenged the interviewer to an arm wrestle.