Subject: draft-rosen-mpls-in-ip-or-gre-00.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:41:49 +0100

All,

the draft draft-rosen-mpls-in-ip-or-gre-00.txt was presented in Atlanta,
the reception was positive, and there has been no discussion after that
on the mailing list.

Based on prior response to the mailing list, the response at the
Atlanta meeting and the lack of response after the meeting, it is
the wg chairs intention to make this draft a wg document.

Please comment before January 7th.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Mobile          +46 739 81 21 64
Email           [email-masked]

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:35:11 -0500

I support this decision.

Andy

-------

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:01:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Loa,

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Loa Andersson wrote:

> it is

Works for me.

Kireeti.