Subject: smicng errors/warnings for draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-09.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:25:08 +0100

W: f(mplste.mi2), (2031,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelOwner"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2056,16) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPrimaryInstance"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2061,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPrimaryTimeUp"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2066,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPathChanges"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2071,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelLastPathChange"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2076,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelCreationTime"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2081,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelStateTransitions"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2273,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPerfPackets"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2278,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPerfHCPackets"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2283,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPerfErrors"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2288,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPerfBytes"
W: f(mplste.mi2), (2293,19) MIN-ACCESS value identical to access specified for "
mplsTunnelPerfHCBytes"

Thanks,
Bert