Subject: Label stacking

From: Atmesh Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 10:22:02 +0530

Hi ,

I have a basic doubt in a Label Stacking scenario.

In a PPP network , the label is encapsulated as 20 bit in a MPLS shim
header encapsulation . Now for label stacking , say for a depth of 2 ,
are there  2 MPLS shim headers after the frame header and before the IP
header , with the bottom header having the stack bit set ?

If not so , then please clarify the encapsulation for label stacking ?

Thanks ,

Regards ,
Atmesh

--
Success is relative; the more success, the more relatives. -Anonymous

---

From: Ajay Simha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:20:24 -0500

> header , with the bottom header having the stack bit set ?

yes.
-ajay